Loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Loved the way the training was presented. Loved access to experts when we needed it. Portal was great! I'd suggest having a mentor during this first stage as people starting out are really not sure what to do and where to go-really need a bit of hand holding at the beginning. Overall a brilliant program. I was happy travelling from WA for it! Thanks guys

Inspirational. Proactive Education

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

The Entourage is a skilled team of cutting edge educators. Over the 4 months I was in a safe space to test out new ideas while being shown new techniques and technology. My new concept Positively Productive is still work in progress but The Entourage is helping me progress with solid foundations.

Insight and incentive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I needed two things; to revise my "raison d'etre" and to get up to date marketing knowledge
The launch program through Mission and vision and product to market provided that and more.

Course: Launch Program

Getting on the road to entrepreneurship

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I enjoyed the launch program immensely! the quality of information shared, the people coming to talk about their own businesses and successes, the energy...all was exactly what we need at Launch Time. Inspiration and knowledge on the steps to work on. And for that it was great but i was also left with the profound desire to have a one on one with someone who could not give me the general steps for what a business must do but look at my business and have the feedback i desperately needed, the next step! the direction. What it did is that instead of signing up to Build i looked for a personal coach because even after the course i realised i was still somewhat in the dark.

Not what I expected

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Found the course brushed over important tools for what I wanted out of the course. Mostly wanted a focus on marketing and lead gen- we spent a whole afternoon on pod casts (which I appreciate works for many industries) but does not work for my business. Felt time should have been spent on re targeting and Facebook ads and really implementing.
Unrelated to the actual course I found it overly male dominated and could not relate to the advisors as I work in lingerie. Shama was great but really needed different opinions. Petes sales strategies was hands down the best part, and his wife's part on psychology was amazing.
Overall course was good I got a lot out of it, but seemed really rushed and a bit irrelevant for the fashion industry.

• 1 helpful vote

Course: Launch Program

Gave me the push I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I'd been in business for a few months while working fulltime but I didn't have the business running well enough or the motivation to take it full time, beyond the awesome advice given in the workshops from the advisors, the people in our group got me motivated to actually do more with my business and I'm actually seeing the results. Highly recommended

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 9 helpful votes

Course: Build Program

Feeling duped by a company of no substance

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I signed up to a Diploma of Business after attending a fantastic conference and seeing and hearing all the possibilities from this company. I started my diploma with gusto! I had my wow guru who took 2 weeks to initially introduce himself and then never heard from again...wow what a guru!! I had no support...students were expected to give each other support which is ok if your getting something else from the entourage...which didn't happen. I feel I was scammed and duped by a company thats just in the business to make money...what an entrepreneurial way to do it! Use small business owners vunerability to use what little money they have at start up stage and then drop them like a sack of potatoes once they are signed up and paid...disgusting! I wanted to warn others as I wish I had. Good luck entrepreneurs, there are many other ways to get the info and its not through the entourage.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes