Review rating:
Courses:

Course: Build Program

Perfect for Start Up Businesses!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Loved this program as it not only delivered quality content but the practical shove it gave to just get out there and start doing what all those little voices in your keep holding you back from. The guys are all quality leaders and have years of experience. Highly recommend this to anyone who has just started or thinking of starting a new business.

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes

Charismatic Con

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

I did the build program. Wow where do I begin? They talk a lot about values. In my experience their values are: greed, money, not caring about others, ego, false promises, superiority, dishonesty, selfishness, shallowness, dog eat dog for the sale and money. Money is their end game and if that comes at the expense of your confidence, being respected, wasting your time, being lied and deceived to- so be it. Don't do it to yourself- you're worth more than that. Take your money and your dignity- because they have zero qualms taking those from you. A real class act. Just goes to show- money doesn't buy you class as a human being.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Flips me out !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2016

I have gained tonnes of lessons , to empower my staff and my life .
I've met wonderful people that have given me a sense of support and friendship.
I am flipped out at how much beautiful energy and passion has gone into this company .
It is an absolute pleasure to be affiliated . Xo
Much love .

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes

Course: Build Program

Feeling duped by a company of no substance

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016