Review rating:
Courses:

Course: Launch Program

has changed the way I view business.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

It has helped me grow as a person and will completely change how I view my business . From marketing to who my target market is.

Intensive mind-blowing course

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Through out this 5 day program, it gave me clarity to launch the business I am passionate about which lead me to quit my full time job and pursue what I want to do.

Course: Launch Program

Secret of Alchemy reveal!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

I wished I'd had done this sooner. The contents delivered is gold. Very knowledgeable, inspiring and charismatic facilitator. Awesome support network. A lot of tips and tricks revealed. Can't wait to use the new skill sets acquired immediately. Love the work The Entourage is doing.

Course: Launch Program

Recommended for any small to large business for quality training

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

If you need to launch your business or create better sales psychology and understanding of what your customers are really thinking to better understand you and your products. Thanks heaps Petar....

Luke @ twoeyesee.com.au

Launch has changes my life - Both Personally and Professionally

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

I discovered The Entourage 2 years ago when they presented UnConvention in Melbourne. I was impressed with their speakers and their educational workshops. Back then I couldn't afford the price of their 12-month program. Funny enough, I decided to call them 6-months ago and was thrilled to discover they offer a more affordable model. I'm now into my 3rd module of the Launch program. The Launch program is not just for people with a business idea it's also for individuals with a proven idea that need to learn those fundamental principles and found ations that will set them on the right path to avoid future mistakes that could be costly. What I have learned from Launch has not only changed my life, it impacts all of my decisions when it comes to working on my online businesses that I want to grow and nurture. The presenters are great; they know their thing! I've written posts about my experience in a lot more depth on my blog just search for the word "Entourage" for those wanting to read more specifics regarding each workshop that is part of the Launch program. I love being surrounded with like-minded people who are just as fiery and passionate about business and this journey we are all on.

Melbourne

An exceptional Program I would recommend to ANY Entrepreneur

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2016

Thought provoking, collaborative, great collegiate atmosphere. Facilitators were knowledgeable, inspirational and of immense value. Content awesome. Left each Workshop bracket with so many ideas, initiatives and instruction that we have already been able to implement and much, much more to implement in the weeks and months ahead. Cannot recommend it highly enough. Thanks especially to Peter, Grant and the Events Team for making us all feel so special and valued.

Exactly what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Launch Program is a "boot camp" for entrepreneurs. Launch program is a journey where entrepreneurs are inspired and motivated by the presenters, armed with knowledge and challenged to wrap their minds and connect their hearts around the matter that is important to them. This course provides excellent foundations towards materializing whatever we have projected in our heads.

Course: Launch Program

Clarity! I just stopped shooting in the dark

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

The launch program gave me clear direction on how and where to go, now i can create, follow and change if needed a plan to grow my business! I can already feel the growth and I am extremely happy to get closer to my goals! Thanks to Jack and his vision I am now starting to live my life on purpose!

• 4 helpful votes

Course: Launch Program

Solid knowledge, great peers, excellent delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

I thought the Launch program was excellent. Having completed an MBA 8 years ago (at MBS) I had a high bar.
I'd like more small group work, not just pairs
longer to access the portal
More units where pre-work is demanded and then assumed (like sales)

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Course: Launch Program

What a fantastic experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

The energy and the environment of the Entourage was electric! The journey of running a business is scary but the way they teach you the latest advice and tips makes it super easy, simple and so clear you wonder why you hadn't thought of it before. I would have liked the opportunity to have a mentor for this launch phase as it was a lot to take in over the 2 day workshops, it would have been beneficial to have someone to talk to after to clarify things and help move you forward when the fear paralyses you. I would definitely recommend the Launch program though and the people at the Entourage are fantastic too!

Loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Loved the way the training was presented. Loved access to experts when we needed it. Portal was great! I'd suggest having a mentor during this first stage as people starting out are really not sure what to do and where to go-really need a bit of hand holding at the beginning. Overall a brilliant program. I was happy travelling from WA for it! Thanks guys

Inspirational. Proactive Education

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

The Entourage is a skilled team of cutting edge educators. Over the 4 months I was in a safe space to test out new ideas while being shown new techniques and technology. My new concept Positively Productive is still work in progress but The Entourage is helping me progress with solid foundations.

1 of 2 pages