The Entourage Scale Program

The Entourage

The Entourage Scale Program is part of The Entourage rated 3.7 stars from 27 reviews.

Review rating:
Courses:

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Course: Scale Program

NO! Invest the money into your business! Hire a real 1:1 Business coach. Do not sign up!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

They don't really care about you, only the money. My goal for my time with the Entourage was to build my business up to either run itself or sell. The man and one of the head guys back in 2014, knew I was a single mother with a little boy with special needs and I was working ridiculous hours on only a few hours sleep a night. I knew he was using all those sales tricks on me, but whatever, it's not unusual and I chose to look beyond that.

So the 15min coaching calls.... yes, a 20 something bachelor with no children working in the fitness industry can REALLY relate to my situation.... absolutely NOT! being told to get up an hour earlier when you already get up at 4am after 2-5 hrs sleep to work on strategy, etc is not the best solution. I can't tell you how many calls I had that I ended up feeling like a loser and a couple of times in tears.

I also couldn't attend any of their events as they were all in hours I couldn't possibly get too.

Finally I decide to sell my business and I thought, great! Now maybe these guys can really help.... no they couldn't. After nearly a year being told to employ someone else for your weaknesses, I was now being told that these entrepreneurs knew no Business Brokers and I should sell the business myself. Thanks.

And as for customer service when you actually need.... good luck.

Thanks Entourage for fooling a hardworking single mother to part with $15k that could have actually been used on something useful. For making her feel like she wasn't good enough.

And I also noticed that after a whole heap of 1 star votes on the Scaleable Saleable review page and a few low ones on here, there are now a heap of 5star votes created all within about a week. Funny that.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 6 helpful votes

Course: Scale Program

Generic and overpriced program with terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

I signed up to the Scaleable and Saleable program back in late 2014 after a hard sell from one of the 'entrepreneur development managers'. The way they rope you in gives you a very skeptical feeling - essentially a gym membership type sale. When I said I needed time to make my decision, the lady literally told me I had to sign the contract first and call later to confirm. I was obviously reluctant but after they reassured me that there was a 1 month trial, I went along with it.
After being underwhelmed by the online content (relative to how expensive the course was), which was essentially a rehash of their free events plus generic info you can find online for free, I called to try and cancel before the first workshop. To my surprise they flat out refused and said that you needed to go to the workshop before you can leave, in a fairly rude manner. For some context, I was a young kid who hadn't built up a business yet so leaving at this stage because my career plan changed should have been more than reasonable.
When I reluctantly got to the workshop to tell them in person that I wanted to cancel, they stalled again and told me that I would need to speak to their senior manager who was also one of their speakers. After a week of trying to get a hold of this person over the phone, they finally agreed to process the cancellation after telling me off. In hindsight, the whole experience leaves you with a bitter taste as the way they treat their customers is so incongruent with what they preach. I almost didn't want to post this review given my respect for the founder but people should be made aware of this before deciding whether to sign up to their courses.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 6 helpful votes

Just another number

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2016

I signed up in 2014, on a promise of being able to scale my business and get better sales.
I lost the heart of my business in commercialization and am still paying for it today. My business went downhill as soon as I signed up, even though I was implementing everything they told me to.
The "adviser" calls were a waste of time, I spent 15 mins explaining my pain points only for the coaches to turn around and say they had no solutions... and then cut the call off abruptly as they had to get on the next call.
The portal was useless - 2-3 hours watching previous workshops... not easy to find an answer in 2-3 hours when its all just chatting at a live event.
The networking was useless and expensive (having to fly to sydney)- they said they would match me to those in my area in the same industry.. They introduced me to one person who was in Sydney (and my biz is geographically limited).
When I told them I was in a dire situation - 4 kids to support, a partner who lost his job, I was chronically sick, we had to sell a car, and had to move to a teeny tiny house and try and run my business from there they commented and said "You get out what you put in"... I couldn't believe it. They do not care about their members at all.
I rang the manager and she wrote back and said she would be on holiday for the next 1.5 months and would call me on her return.. So I cancelled my credit card.
The next week someone higher called me and tried to work out a new deal with me to get back on my feet. He suggested 3 months of the program for free, so they could prove to me that they could help.
A month later - they backtracked and said just 1 month for free. I emailed him back, and questioned why the backtracking.. to this date (a year and a half later) I still haven't heard from them.
My business and family is STILL paying with low sales. 2014 was our peak, I wish I'd never signed up.. we haven't had any growth in two years thanks to their bad advice.
Don't sign up unless you have money to burn.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

As it was sold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

I was told that you would only get out what you put in.
This form of learning aligns perfectly with my style of learning. Although i found some subject simple, others challenged me to improve which was the ideal stage I was at. The scale program was a perfect lead on from where I am now.
Perhaps more structured outline of the entire program upon commencement so we can see the vision for us from you. A road map to completion so it can put the subjects into context with each other as a journey of growth.
Stress and show the way to us the portal to its best advantage.
Delivery model is excellent. Work books may be better refined as a resource to recall post subject.
Also a detailed analysis of an individual when and if they are ready to advance to scale at the back end of build is all i can suggest to refine its closing out.
Hope this helps - keep up the good work.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes