The Fable--definition--"a story with a moral"

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

A shirt of a. very high quality. I commend the quick attention to the order request, the excellant sizing and the prompt dispatch with the opening of the parcel revealing gorgeous wrapping and it all created a feeling of personnal service.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your experience Janet. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your shirt and the unwrapping process.

Love these shirts ! Perfect fit

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

This shirt lives up to its reviews ! The only comment I have is it would be great if they get some more colours/patterns. At the end of the transaction they offer a discount on a second shirt but it’s only on black or white. It would be great to open this up to the other colour options as I would have definetly got a second then!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing your feedback Lisa, great to hear you're liking our shirts. We have more shades and prints in the making for a Spring launch, along with a range of short sleeve silk t-shirts :)

Wow this company got it right! Love my new shirt!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I am so happy to be able to write about The Fable! I received the most fabulous silk shirt. Quality fabulous, fit absolutely true to sizing chart. Service excellent and the most gorgeous packaging. They really have it all stitched up, such a refreshing change.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear Kim. Thank you for sharing your experience. Enjoy your shirt :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

A very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I just got my beautifully packaged midnight black shirt. I'm a bit chesty, and some shirts gap or make me look too big all over. This has enough drape to flatter and it fits me really well. I will be ordering more very soon. Your Instagram says you will be getting silk t-shirts in soon, and I can't wait.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your experience Lynnie. We're so pleased to hear your enjoying your shirt and the fit works for you. We do have silk t-shirts launching soon, they will be available in Spring.

Exceptional product and company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

So appreciate this business making the effort to make sustainable and ethical clothing. The shirt is stunning and fabulous quality. Have already had compliments ! Keep up your incredible work The Fable!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Kelly. We're delighted to hear all of this. We hope you enjoy your shirt :)

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Surprise! The shirt is actally beautifully made and a perfect fit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I ordered this silk shirt with some trepidation, but when I received it plus it’s beautiful packaging, I realised this was better than most.
This black, silk shirt is elegant, well made and a perfect fit.

Thank you to The Fable.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Dee for your feedback. We're so pleased to hear our shirts are a good fit for you and that you enjoyed the packaging :)

Perfect shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Sizing exact, simple well made shirts.
Will not buy silk shirts from anywhere else.
Carefully and exquisitely packaged.
Machine washable on handwash.
I have a green, black and the Dalmatian print shirts.

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful, we're so pleased to hear. Thank you Mary for sharing your experience.

Beautiful and ethically made product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I received my order very promptly. It was packaged with such care and included a fabric swatch and information about the ethical history of the product, which was a very nice touch. The fit and quality are excellent. I am slenderish but with broad shoulders and the large fit me perfectly, especially as I like a slightly looser fit. planning to buy the whole rainbow!

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear. Many thanks for sharing your experience :)

Unbeatable shirts and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I will truly never buy a silk shirt from elsewhere again. I machine wash mine after every use (in a delicates cycle on cold delicates wash with silk-specific liquid). They come out beautifully every time.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear this Ellen. Thank you for sharing :)

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Jessica was really helpful in ensuring I got the right sized shirt and was fast to reply. I have both the steel blue and royal blue shirts. They are a great cut and look fantastic for work. Would recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Jess. Your feedback regarding sizing will be very helpful to others. Enjoy your shirts.

Best customer service award goes to Jessica!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I had been looking for a navy shirt for ages, and on spotting a friend wearing one just like I wanted, I was soon on the way to ordering a Fable shirt for myself. (Make that three, actually!) The colours are lovely, the shirts feel very comfortable, and they arrived in super quick time. I'm now trying to figure out what to do with the beautiful box they were packed in. Thank you, Jessica, for your friendly and efficient customer service - it was an absolute pleasure being your email pal!

Comments
The Fable Official

We're delighted to hear all of this Kate. We hope you enjoy your shirts and find a home for the box. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Bella Vista

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

High quality + low maintenance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

Great fit, High quality material and construction, and machine washable! I’ve finally found the perfect work shirt!
I’ll be buying more and telling all my friends! Very happy, thank you!

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful! Great to hear thanks Emma. Enjoy your shirt.

Gorgeous shirts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

These shirts are just divine. It’s really difficult to find stylish, good quality workwear and these completely fit the brief. Postage was super quick and the shirt was beautifully wrapped.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Ellie. We're so pleased to hear you're enjoying our shirts and brand.

Versatile and luxurious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I love the feel of my shirt. So practical, versatile and well made while also feeling luxurious. I can't wait to get a few more in different colours. The customer service was also great - when I accidentally ordered a M instead of a L - there was no fuss in sorting it out.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your shirt :)

My new obsession!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I am in LOVE with my rose quartz Fable shirt. I love how you can dress it up or dress it down. Beautifully made, easy to look after and it makes me feel confident and stylish! Now I just have to decide which colour to get next!

Comments
The Fable Official

Lovely, great to hear Leah. We hope you enjoy your shirt :)

Efficient and friendly service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

My order arrived really quickly after I placed it (even though I live overseas, in NZ). The shirts are lovely to wear and came beautifully packaged. The staff were also really accommodating and friendly when I asked if I could swap one of the shirts I'd ordered because I chose the wrong colour (which was entirely my own fault). Highly recommend!

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear all of this. Thank you for sharing your experience Andrea. We hope you enjoy your shirts.

Beautiful Shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My shirt arrived beautifully boxed and within 3 days. Service was amazing, working out the size was easy, just followed the instructions on the website - my shirt fits perfectly. Love it, just ordered my second shirt.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear this Tea. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope you enjoy your shirts :)

Sydney

The perfect shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Excellent fit not too long I always have problems with the upper arm girth but not this one
Ethical and beautiful what more could anyone want. The fable service is also excellent
Will buy again

Comments
The Fable Official

We're pleased to hear our sizing is working well for you Carole. Thank you for sharing your experience. Enjoy your shirt :)

Loving me new Fable shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I recently bought a white silk shirt from the Fable, and have worn it twice without ironing it either time.
I just love it, & have received lots of compliments on the shirt! Did I mention it doesn't need ironing?!? :-)
Also, Jessica's customer service and assistance with sizing before I purchased this shirt was superb.
Ladies, do yourselves a favour and buy one of these shirts.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're pleased you're enjoying your True White shirt and the easy maintenance which come with it. We hope you continue to get many more wears out of it :)

Most Amazing Silk Shirts Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I have tried both cheaper and more expensive brands of silk shirts - nothing compares to these amazing beauties!! So happy with my shirt, will be ordering more in other colours!

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful! We're pleased to hear this. Thank you for sharing your experience.

1 of 5 pages