Verified Customer

Quality, ethical shirts and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I was initially drawn to The Fable after learning that their shirts were ethically made and I also appreciated the simple design for both my corporate and casual wardrobe. I purchased two shirts and they arrived in beautiful packaging and a swatch of the various other colours came with the package which I liked and will encourage me to make future purchases. I was accidentally sent one wrong shirt and was immediately sent the correct one after I got in contact and told I could keep the one I was sent by mistake as an apology. The reasonable price, quality of the fabric, free shipping, easy care and great customer service means I will definitely be loyal to this brand and recommend to all my family and friends.

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful! Thank you very much for sharing. We're delighted you're happy.

Ethical, good quality, great fit, good price and accurate sizing - couldn't ask for more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Great service and fabulous shirts. Sophie sent the samples so quickly and the shirts I ordered arrived a day and a half after I ordered them. The fabric and cut are excellent, but the clincher for me is The Fable's ethical production process. I will be back!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you very much. We're so pleased to hear!

Verified Customer

The Fable is my new go-to for beautiful silk shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Truly impressed with The Fable silk shirts and their amazing service. Love too they are ethically made.
From swatches posted to you to the end product. Beautiful fabric and on-trend cut. What an exciting find.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear. We hope you enjoy your shirts.

High quality, high ethics

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

These are beautiful shirts with great attention to detail (the buttons!). Gorgeous colours and drape of fabric. The customer service is also 5 star: high level of care, goodwill and responsiveness.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for the feedback. We're delighted to hear and hope you enjoy the shirts.

Beautiful, quality shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Excellent customer service and beautiful shirts. My order was delivered really efficiently to New Zealand. I had to do an exchange as needed a different size which was a really easy process. Love that they send swatches of other shirt colours, very cool.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear thank you - we hope you enjoy the shirts!

Very happy with my purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I have been extremely happy with my purchase from The Fable. The product is so beautiful and of the highest quality and excellent value for money. The owner Sophie was particularly helpful when I was unsure of sizing and was more than happy to assist. Thank you, Sophie!

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear! We hope you enjoy your shirt and thanks for sharing your experience.

Top Quality - in both product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Dealing with Sophie to order a shirt for my wife (and to then exchange it for a different size) was a real pleasure. Add to that the fact that the shirt is a beautiful fabric and well-made and the result is well and truly five stars.
One suggestion - how about a telephone contact number? Dealing via email can be a bit cumbersome.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks very much for your feedback Gavin. We're so pleased to hear this. We've noted your feedback for a contact number and are going to look to implement this.

Great shirts and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I ordered 3 lovely new shirts from the fable. The style of the shirts is versatile (ie good for work or casual), the colours are beautiful and the fabric is high quality. In addition, I had to exchange one shirt as the egyptian Sands colour didn't suit my skin tone. I emailed Sophie and a blue acqua replacement arrived in a day!

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful - we're so pleased to hear. Thank you Louise. We hope you get lots of good wear out of your shirts!

Beautiful design, gorgeous fit - can wear with anything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Such lovely shirts , I have a few and they fit with So many different looks and feel so good to wear. Easy to take care of and the colours are divine!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Stacey - this is great to hear. We're so pleased. We hope you enjoy your selection of our shirts.

Happiness is........................

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

my recently purchased Fable shirt. It is quite wonderful.....beautiful fabric, a favourite colour and very well made (love the seams). Communication with Sophie has been excellent and easy. Packaging is beautifully presented.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Margaret! We are so pleased to hear. We hope you enjoy the shirt.

Beautiful silk shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I have all of the basic colour long sleeve silk blouses. Beautiful silk.... Soft to touch...easy to care for...classic design....beautiful wokmanship...no fuss returns....definately recommend this company...thank you the fable...your blouses are executive quality

Comments
The Fable Official

Such lovely feedback, thank you Tanya. We hope you enjoy your wardrobe of our shirts :)

Best shirt for all occasions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I've loved the addition of The Fable shirts to my wardrobe. They're perfect for work and for casual wear too. The silk is great quality! I have many colours now.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for the kind words Chloe. We're so pleased to hear. Enjoy your line up of our shirts.

I love my new silk shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

My new 'The Fable' shirt is what has been missing in my wardrobe! The silk is beautiful and so well made. Fantastic quality which is also very easy to clean. I love it!

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear! Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Verified Customer

Beautiful shirts & incredible customer service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I tried the fable as love a silk shirt but am useless at dry cleaning so they were perfect! The fit is spot on & fabric is beautiful, Absolutely perfect for dressing up or down. Also Sophie the owner has nailed how to do customer service, goung absolutely above and beyond on both orders & everything was beautifully presented & personalised. Fan for life!!

Comments
The Fable Official

We're delighted to hear this. Thank you very much. We hope you enjoy your shirt and the lack of dry cleaning :)

I have these shirts in almost every colour!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The Fable shirts are my go to every day. I wear them to work with pants or a skirt, and on the weekends with my jeans. The silk is easy to wash, iron and take care of. I have bought these shirts for friends and family, and they're also addicted. Once you go Fable, you won't go back!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us! We hope you enjoy your line up of our shirts.

The Ultimate Silk Shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The Fable silk shirts are the perfect piece; they are wonderful quality, ethically thoughtful, beautiful colours and priced competitively. I love my shirts because you can dress them up or down, no matter the occasion

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear. Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Absolutely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

The shirts I purchased came very speedy in beautiful packing unfortunately I had to size up due to not measuring correctly (I'm a 10 and the medium fit better) but the exchange process was quick and simple with great communication from The Fable. In only a few days I received my new shirts and they fit perfect. The silk is sturdy but still flows well. Very well made products and they look absolutely beautiful. I am such a happy customer and they are my new favourite work shirts. Would recommend for anyone looking for a great quality but decently priced business shirt or even going out top when dressed differently.

Comments
The Fable Official

Many thanks for leaving your feedback. We hope you enjoy your shirts and get great use out of them both in and out of the office!

Beautiful shirts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Silk shirts are an absolute staple in my wardrobe and I couldn't be happier with my new additions from The Fable. The fabric is gorgeous, the colour range is really beautiful and the make is excellent. They arrived quickly and there was no problem with exchanging for a larger size (I'm a little more busty than I give myself credit for). Will definitely be buying more.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We're so pleased to hear! We hope you enjoy your shirts.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

The Fable provide impeccable customer service as well as lovely silk shirts. I needed to exchange my shirt for a larger size. I sent it Friday afternoon and I had the larger size the following Monday! The shirts are delivered in a smart box with a token of all the other coloured shirts they sell. Would highly recommend these shirts.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear this! We hope you enjoy your shirt and a lot of wear out of it.

Sheer luxury!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

By far one of the softest, well-cut, shirts I've brought. Feels as smooth, as well, silk on the body, and I've had more compliments than I can count. The packaging is fantastic & the swatches are a genius move. Further, they're produced ethically in India (which makes them a rarity these days in the fast fashion industry), something that makes me even more inclined to buy the whole collection. Seriously feels like a luxury high-end piece at a really accessible price point.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear this! We hope you continue to get many more compliments on your shirt :)

1 of 6 pages