Verified Customer

Never looked good in a shirt until now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I have never, in all of my 34 years of life, looked good in a shirt. I have a large bust and stomach and am small everywhere else -- this makes 100% of shirts I've tried so far look frumpy on me. I have honestly tried everything, including shirts specially made for women with large busts, with no success.

My Fable shirt arrived today. I immediately fell in love with the gorgeous fabric, but STILL thought I would be disappointed with the way it fit me. But when I put it on, I couldn't believe it -- it draped so beautifully across my chest and stomach, but fit perfectly in the arms and across the shoulders -- it made me look so elegant!! I'll definitely be coming back for more. Thank you, The Fable!!!

So comfy, that you can't leave home without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I am on to my 7th shirt all purchased within 3 months. Comfy and doesn't require ironing, comes in a lovely package too. Id love to know how to get rid of grease/oil stains on your silk shirts, if there is a FAQ somewhere.

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful - we're so pleased to hear. Thank you for sharing this review Kim. In regards to grease / oil stains, depending on how bad they are we would probably recommend taking them to the dry cl... read more »

The perfect silk shirt!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I have 3 of The Fable's beautiful shirts and highly recommend them! I feel really good and comfortable when I wear them and I get compliments every time. Thanks for making such a lovely product!

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful - we're delighted to hear. Thanks for sharing this review. Enjoy your shirts :)

I am in love with this shirt!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I'm a lover of all things quality. This shirt is exceptional quality, is light and feels soooo beautiful on my skin. Most importantly, I feel amazing wearing it. Super stunning and now I want one of each colour!

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear this. Thank you for sharing your feedback Elle. We hope you enjoy your shirt :)

Absolutely Beautiful feel want one of each

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Easy and precise online store.
Good selection of colours.
Very satisfied with quick service and exceptional presentation in post wrapping

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear, we're so pleased you're enjoying your shirt. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Want 3 more

Perfect! Everything I hoped for!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Excellent quality and fit and really amazing and quick customer service when I changed my mind about the peint I chose. I am really really happy with this shirt and will definitely be starting a collection.

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful! We love hearing this. Thank you for sharing :)

Absolutely gorgeous excellent quality silk - perfectly made shirts.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I have been following The Fable on FB - reading reviews etc. The advice to size up for a looser fit helped. Would love a bright lime green and a red T shirt - tho I still have plenty of choice with colours as I have just begun!!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you! We've noted your feedback for a lime green and red t-shirt. We love hearing feedback like this.

Affordable luxury

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Stunning silk shirts at affordable prices. The quality is second to none and I was very pleased to learn of the ethical manufacturing process and the company’s values in general. The shirts are thick enough that I don’t need to layer up, yet breathable and light feeling as the weather begins to warm up. The cut is classic, the colours vibrant....a beautiful product. There was an initial mix up in receiving deep blue instead of royal blue, and Jessica was very helpful in letting me know my options for return. I ended up keeping the deep blue as it’s just as gorgeous. Thanks for a great shopping experience, and the shirts are true to size

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful - thank you. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed the experience and are liking our shirts. :)

Fable have nailed the t-shirt too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have several fable silk shirts and am a true convert - they are so easy to wear and travel with. I have just received my first t-shirt and am really pleased with the style fit and quality. Delivery was prompt and the packaging is just divine.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear! We're so pleased you're enjoying your t-shirt as well. Thanks for sharing :)

Ready to buy my second already

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I received my first True White last week and have already worn it 3 times. So comfortable and fuss free. Delivery was so quick.

Comments
The Fable Official

Excellent! We're delighted to hear. We hope you are still getting alot of wear out of your shirt :)

Love at first sight!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I just received my first The Fable shirt (blue steel) and I am already in love! Such a great product and I will be definitely buying more for my wardrobe! They feel amazingly soft and well made.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear, thanks for sharing! We hope you're getting alot of good wear out of your shirt.

Effortlessly Cool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I bought the pink and black shirt- and get comments every time I wear them. They are so easy to throw on with anything and look so sexy and cool! Will definitely buy another.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you're enjoying your shirts.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Great quality beautiful shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I purchased 2 of the gorgeous Fable silk shirts and must say they are lovely. The items come beautifully gift boxed and there was a beautiful welcome bonus to boot. If you are worried about sizing or between sizes I suggest sizing up.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear, thank you for sharing your experience. Your feedback regarding sizing will be useful to others thank you.

Perfect Silk Shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Really happy with this purchase. The quality is exceptional and the sizing and fit, is spot on!
This is a great, classic, investment piece. Can’t wait for egyptian sands to be back in stock.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing your feedback Catherine. Egyptian Sands will be back in stock mid August :)

The perfect silk shirt!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Absolutely love these shirts! Beautifully made, excellent quality and comfortable. Especially love that I don't have to iron them. Also a huge factor for me is that they have officially accreditation that they are ethically made.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your feedback Elle. This is great to hear. We hope you enjoy your shirts.

Beautiful quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I received my first Fable silk shirt today. Beautiful packaging. The shirt is beautiful quality and very well made. The royal blue colour is gorgeous. It fits perfectly for a tailored look. I got a size small and I normally wear a size 10 and am 165cm tall. I think for a more casual look I would buy a medium next time. Will definitely buy another (or two or three)

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're so pleased to hear this. We hope you enjoy your shirt. :)

The Fable--definition--"a story with a moral"

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

A shirt of a. very high quality. I commend the quick attention to the order request, the excellant sizing and the prompt dispatch with the opening of the parcel revealing gorgeous wrapping and it all created a feeling of personnal service.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your experience Janet. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your shirt and the unwrapping process.

Love these shirts ! Perfect fit

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

This shirt lives up to its reviews ! The only comment I have is it would be great if they get some more colours/patterns. At the end of the transaction they offer a discount on a second shirt but it’s only on black or white. It would be great to open this up to the other colour options as I would have definetly got a second then!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing your feedback Lisa, great to hear you're liking our shirts. We have more shades and prints in the making for a Spring launch, along with a range of short sleeve silk t-shirts :)

Wow this company got it right! Love my new shirt!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I am so happy to be able to write about The Fable! I received the most fabulous silk shirt. Quality fabulous, fit absolutely true to sizing chart. Service excellent and the most gorgeous packaging. They really have it all stitched up, such a refreshing change.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear Kim. Thank you for sharing your experience. Enjoy your shirt :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

A very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I just got my beautifully packaged midnight black shirt. I'm a bit chesty, and some shirts gap or make me look too big all over. This has enough drape to flatter and it fits me really well. I will be ordering more very soon. Your Instagram says you will be getting silk t-shirts in soon, and I can't wait.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your experience Lynnie. We're so pleased to hear your enjoying your shirt and the fit works for you. We do have silk t-shirts launching soon, they will be available in Spring.

1 of 6 pages