Perfect wardrobe key pieces

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

The shirts are excellent ,made of good silk and the style is beautiful.They wash and wear very well.Delivery is prompt and the packaging beautiful.
What I particularly like about the style is that the sleeves fit beautifully due to the slim fit. The dual buttonholes on the cuff are also insightful.
I now have three shirts ,all neutrals.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear, thank you. We're so pleased you're enjoying your shirts. Thank you for your comments on the details, they will be useful to others :)

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Great quality beautiful shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I purchased 2 of the gorgeous Fable silk shirts and must say they are lovely. The items come beautifully gift boxed and there was a beautiful welcome bonus to boot. If you are worried about sizing or between sizes I suggest sizing up.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear, thank you for sharing your experience. Your feedback regarding sizing will be useful to others thank you.

• 24 helpful votes

Disappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I have to say, I was disappointed with these shirts. Having had them on my Wishlist for months, I finally took the plunge and bought two. Despite reading the measurements and checking them against other shirts I own and then ordering up a size to give a looser fit, I was extremely disappointed to find that when the shirts arrived they were too small. I would have thought that following the size guide, combined with ordering up a size would have guaranteed a good fit. Quality seemed different to the good quality silk pillowcases I own too????

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Fable Official

Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback is very helpful and appreciated. In regards to sizing, most of our customers find our shirts to be true to size as we c... read more »

Perfect Silk Shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Really happy with this purchase. The quality is exceptional and the sizing and fit, is spot on!
This is a great, classic, investment piece. Can’t wait for egyptian sands to be back in stock.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing your feedback Catherine. Egyptian Sands will be back in stock mid August :)

The perfect silk shirt!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Absolutely love these shirts! Beautifully made, excellent quality and comfortable. Especially love that I don't have to iron them. Also a huge factor for me is that they have officially accreditation that they are ethically made.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your feedback Elle. This is great to hear. We hope you enjoy your shirts.

Beautiful quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I received my first Fable silk shirt today. Beautiful packaging. The shirt is beautiful quality and very well made. The royal blue colour is gorgeous. It fits perfectly for a tailored look. I got a size small and I normally wear a size 10 and am 165cm tall. I think for a more casual look I would buy a medium next time. Will definitely buy another (or two or three)

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're so pleased to hear this. We hope you enjoy your shirt. :)

The Fable--definition--"a story with a moral"

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

A shirt of a. very high quality. I commend the quick attention to the order request, the excellant sizing and the prompt dispatch with the opening of the parcel revealing gorgeous wrapping and it all created a feeling of personnal service.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your experience Janet. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your shirt and the unwrapping process.

Love these shirts ! Perfect fit

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

This shirt lives up to its reviews ! The only comment I have is it would be great if they get some more colours/patterns. At the end of the transaction they offer a discount on a second shirt but it’s only on black or white. It would be great to open this up to the other colour options as I would have definetly got a second then!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing your feedback Lisa, great to hear you're liking our shirts. We have more shades and prints in the making for a Spring launch, along with a range of short sleeve silk t-shirts :)

Wow this company got it right! Love my new shirt!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I am so happy to be able to write about The Fable! I received the most fabulous silk shirt. Quality fabulous, fit absolutely true to sizing chart. Service excellent and the most gorgeous packaging. They really have it all stitched up, such a refreshing change.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear Kim. Thank you for sharing your experience. Enjoy your shirt :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

A very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I just got my beautifully packaged midnight black shirt. I'm a bit chesty, and some shirts gap or make me look too big all over. This has enough drape to flatter and it fits me really well. I will be ordering more very soon. Your Instagram says you will be getting silk t-shirts in soon, and I can't wait.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your experience Lynnie. We're so pleased to hear your enjoying your shirt and the fit works for you. We do have silk t-shirts launching soon, they will be available in Spring.

Exceptional product and company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

So appreciate this business making the effort to make sustainable and ethical clothing. The shirt is stunning and fabulous quality. Have already had compliments ! Keep up your incredible work The Fable!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Kelly. We're delighted to hear all of this. We hope you enjoy your shirt :)

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Surprise! The shirt is actally beautifully made and a perfect fit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I ordered this silk shirt with some trepidation, but when I received it plus it’s beautiful packaging, I realised this was better than most.
This black, silk shirt is elegant, well made and a perfect fit.

Thank you to The Fable.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Dee for your feedback. We're so pleased to hear our shirts are a good fit for you and that you enjoyed the packaging :)

Perfect shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Sizing exact, simple well made shirts.
Will not buy silk shirts from anywhere else.
Carefully and exquisitely packaged.
Machine washable on handwash.
I have a green, black and the Dalmatian print shirts.

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful, we're so pleased to hear. Thank you Mary for sharing your experience.

Beautiful and ethically made product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I received my order very promptly. It was packaged with such care and included a fabric swatch and information about the ethical history of the product, which was a very nice touch. The fit and quality are excellent. I am slenderish but with broad shoulders and the large fit me perfectly, especially as I like a slightly looser fit. planning to buy the whole rainbow!

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear. Many thanks for sharing your experience :)

• 1 helpful vote

Unbeatable shirts and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I will truly never buy a silk shirt from elsewhere again. I machine wash mine after every use (in a delicates cycle on cold delicates wash with silk-specific liquid). They come out beautifully every time.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear this Ellen. Thank you for sharing :)

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Jessica was really helpful in ensuring I got the right sized shirt and was fast to reply. I have both the steel blue and royal blue shirts. They are a great cut and look fantastic for work. Would recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Jess. Your feedback regarding sizing will be very helpful to others. Enjoy your shirts.

Best customer service award goes to Jessica!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I had been looking for a navy shirt for ages, and on spotting a friend wearing one just like I wanted, I was soon on the way to ordering a Fable shirt for myself. (Make that three, actually!) The colours are lovely, the shirts feel very comfortable, and they arrived in super quick time. I'm now trying to figure out what to do with the beautiful box they were packed in. Thank you, Jessica, for your friendly and efficient customer service - it was an absolute pleasure being your email pal!

Comments
The Fable Official

We're delighted to hear all of this Kate. We hope you enjoy your shirts and find a home for the box. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Bella Vista

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

High quality + low maintenance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

Great fit, High quality material and construction, and machine washable! I’ve finally found the perfect work shirt!
I’ll be buying more and telling all my friends! Very happy, thank you!

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful! Great to hear thanks Emma. Enjoy your shirt.

Gorgeous shirts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

These shirts are just divine. It’s really difficult to find stylish, good quality workwear and these completely fit the brief. Postage was super quick and the shirt was beautifully wrapped.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Ellie. We're so pleased to hear you're enjoying our shirts and brand.

Versatile and luxurious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I love the feel of my shirt. So practical, versatile and well made while also feeling luxurious. I can't wait to get a few more in different colours. The customer service was also great - when I accidentally ordered a M instead of a L - there was no fuss in sorting it out.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your shirt :)

2 of 6 pages