My new obsession!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I am in LOVE with my rose quartz Fable shirt. I love how you can dress it up or dress it down. Beautifully made, easy to look after and it makes me feel confident and stylish! Now I just have to decide which colour to get next!

Comments
The Fable Official

Lovely, great to hear Leah. We hope you enjoy your shirt :)

Efficient and friendly service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

My order arrived really quickly after I placed it (even though I live overseas, in NZ). The shirts are lovely to wear and came beautifully packaged. The staff were also really accommodating and friendly when I asked if I could swap one of the shirts I'd ordered because I chose the wrong colour (which was entirely my own fault). Highly recommend!

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear all of this. Thank you for sharing your experience Andrea. We hope you enjoy your shirts.

Beautiful Shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My shirt arrived beautifully boxed and within 3 days. Service was amazing, working out the size was easy, just followed the instructions on the website - my shirt fits perfectly. Love it, just ordered my second shirt.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear this Tea. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope you enjoy your shirts :)

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

The perfect shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Excellent fit not too long I always have problems with the upper arm girth but not this one
Ethical and beautiful what more could anyone want. The fable service is also excellent
Will buy again

Comments
The Fable Official

We're pleased to hear our sizing is working well for you Carole. Thank you for sharing your experience. Enjoy your shirt :)

Loving me new Fable shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I recently bought a white silk shirt from the Fable, and have worn it twice without ironing it either time.
I just love it, & have received lots of compliments on the shirt! Did I mention it doesn't need ironing?!? :-)
Also, Jessica's customer service and assistance with sizing before I purchased this shirt was superb.
Ladies, do yourselves a favour and buy one of these shirts.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're pleased you're enjoying your True White shirt and the easy maintenance which come with it. We hope you continue to get many more wears out of it :)

Most Amazing Silk Shirts Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I have tried both cheaper and more expensive brands of silk shirts - nothing compares to these amazing beauties!! So happy with my shirt, will be ordering more in other colours!

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful! We're pleased to hear this. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Love my shirt!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

I have a shirt in Deep Sea (dark navy) and absolutely love it! The fabric, cut and colour are pretty much perfect. Great for both work and casual wear. I needed to return one of the shirts I ordered (it was the older style and the cut/size wasn't quite right for me) and the customer service was amazing (incredibly response and helpful, plus the return process was a breeze). I'll definitely be buying more!

Comments
The Fable Official

We're pleased to hear this. Thank you for sharing your experience Veronica. We hope you get alot of good wear our of your Deep Sea shirt. :)

Beautiful silk shirts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I now have 3 of The Fable's shirts. Couldn't help myself - they are so good. The quality of the silk is excellent and they're beautifully made. Delivery is quick, exchanges are easy and dealt with immediately, and the customer service couldn't be better. Great for travel as the fabric hardly creases. More colours, please, as these shirts are becoming a staple in my wardrobe.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing this Julie, we're pleased to hear. We hope you get a lot of wear out of your shirts :)

Adelaide

• 9 helpful votes
Private message

Such a beautiful shirt. I have already made a follow-up purchase in a different colour!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

I bought the Blue Royale shirt after hearing about The Fable from a friend. The quality and fit is excellent and it feels so beautiful to wear. The shirt sits really nicely when tucked into pants or a skirt, something I was hoping for. I have just purchased another in black and I look forward to having both shirts as wardrobe staples. I also found their customer service team extremely responsive and helpful (even on a public holiday!) when `I had questions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing your experience Carla. We're glad to hear all of this - enjoy your shirts :)

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I love my Blue Steel shirt! It fits well and is totally packable. Can't wait to take it on my next trip! The customer service was great, and super easy. I may need to buy another one...

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear this - thank you for sharing your experience Leah. We hope your shirt goes on many adventures with you. Enjoy :)

excellent fit and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

My 'poker face' polka dot shirt arrived very promptly and with the addition of colour swatches for other shirts in the range - a smart move! The fabric is a crepe de chine-textured silk and this probably helps to make it crinkle resistant. The dots on this style are an off-white, which I like better than if they were pure white The fit (I bought a size 12) was fantastic for me. I will be able to wear it tucked or untucked with a belt without it looking too 'bunchy'. Am tempted to buy another, as it's a classic that will outlive fashion changes.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for sharing your experience Marg. Great to hear you've enjoyed your shirt and our service. We hope you get a lot of good wear out of it. We couldn't agree more with your last comment - we love classic staples here at The Fable :)

Melbourne

Wonderful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

The customer service at The Fable is just wonderful. They're very speedy and friendly - a replacement shirt was dispatched to me before I even knew it! My only criticism is that it would be great if they introduced an XXS size - although I have found that there isn't much demand for smaller sizes in Australia, so the fact that they don't have an XXS is both understandable and not anything I would hold against them. Unfortunately, the XS is too big for me but the shirt itself is gorgeous and the fabric is beautiful, so I will be trying to find a good tailor to take it in!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Great to hear you've enjoyed our service. We've noted your request for an XXS shirt and always take such feedback into consideration when developing new products.

Loving my new shirts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

My shirts arrived two days ago and I’ve worn one each day..l love them both! The sizing guide was very helpful and colours were lovely. The quality and cut of the shirts is great. I’ll defin be ordering another colour soon- great wardrobe staple!

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear. Thanks very much for sharing this Sarah. Enjoy your new shirts!

Best silk shirt I've found

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

The shirts are great quality and fit. Very comfortable and wrinkle free!
I would love to see some more colours though - red/green/lilac/mustard etc.
If this was the case, I would definitely buy more.

Comments
The Fable Official

Excellent - great to hear this. We've noted your feedback regarding the colours. We always take customer feedback into consideration regarding new products. Hopefully we can bring out some new shades you might be interested in next year.

Awesome shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I am very happy with my new shirt I expect it will get plenty of wear. Good quality fabric and well made. Prompt service as I needed to exchange for a different size and received the new shirt within a few days. Beautifully packaged. Will consider other colours for future wear.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear Jill. Thanks very much for sharing your experience. Enjoy your shirt :)

Efficient and friendly service, lovely shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

The service and efficiency of The Fable are excellent. I got the wrong size and had a replacement within a couple of days, even before I sent the original shirt back. It was a very pleasant experience dealing with Jessica who treats the customer as a person, unlike some faceless on-line shopping sites. The colours are lovely and the shirt is good quality. I would certainly buy more of these shirts. I got mine on sale, so it was excellent value.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback Chris. Great to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us. We hope you get great wear out of your shirt.

Verified Customer

Beautiful fabric, classic style, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Crepe de chine is hard to find. I crushed the silk and it sprang back, crease free.
I followed the size chart but found I needed an XXL rather than the XL suggested. Lovely packing and presentation. The people at the Fable are a pleasure to deal with.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear - thanks for sharing your experience Jools. We hope you enjoy your shirt.

Verified Customer

Beautiful, good quality shirts, great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I received my royal blue and white shirts in the mail recently. The delivery was so quick! The shirts were beautifully packaged in a box, ready for gifting (even though I was just buying these for myself!). I love the attention to detail in the branding.

The shirts themselves are lovely. The feel of the silk fabric is smooth, and it’s weighty enough so that it doesn’t feel too delicate, but at the same time it feels light enough to be comfortable. The shirts are really easy to wear and don’t crease very much at all. I was able to wash the blue one on a delicate cycle in the washing machine in a wash bag, and wear it with no need to iron! If you are hand washing, gathering the fabric together to get rid of water can cause a bit of creasing so you maybe need to iron in that case.

I find the white shade to be quite sheer, but not enough to be annoying. Although The Fable suggests wearing a white bra, wearing a nude colour or even a grey one (depending on the shade of grey) can actually be less visible than a white bra because it’s closer to your skin colour and won’t contrast with it.

For the amount of money I paid for my shirts I am very happy with the quality and service of The Fable. I hope they continue to thrive as a business! :)

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for taking the time to write such detailed feedback Georgie. Your review will be very helpful to others. You have made a very good point regarding wearing a nude bra under our white shi... read more »

Silk perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I have several of these fabulous silk shirts ,perfect for every occasion, casual or smart. There is a great selection of colours and they are so easy to care for
They have the added bonus of being very well priced and beautifully packaged and delivered
Highly recommended

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for sharing your feedback - we're pleased to hear you're enjoying your shirts.

Hide them from your daughters (and your friends!)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Love love love these shirts but I struggle to keep them. My light-fingered daughter is always "borrowing" them and not quite returning them. Always such gorgeous colours and the fabric feels great even on the hottest days. They last really well and wash beautifully. I bought an expensive Equipment silk shirt (three times the price of The Fable ones!!) and the buttons were already loose before I even washed it for the first time. The Fable is much better quality stitching and fit, and never seems to lose its shape. Brilliant. value for such a brilliant product.

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear you've been enjoying our shirts. Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you manage to hide them from your daughter :)

3 of 6 pages