Love my Fable shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I liked my first Fable silk shirt so much that I ordered another one in a different colour for myself and one for my daughter. We both love them. They are great for travel as they don't crease too much and are easy to wash. The ethical manufacturing is a bonus. I definitely recommend this company.

Comments
The Fable Official

Lovely to hear - thank you Fiona. We hope you and your daughter enjoy your shirts.

Got my shirt in deep sea blue - love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

The other reviews here are all true. Fable were delightful to deal with and very very fast. Shirt looks great, feels great, sizing is accurate. I decided to put it through its paces and just wore it on a 4 hour coach trip complete with a nap. No wrinkles, looks great at the other end. Love it!

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear - thanks Marian.

Gorgeous, easy care shirts.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Love these shirts - look classy, easy to rinse and wear and priced extremely competitively. Bonus that comes packaged like a present and is delivered quickly. Initially supported the company for their ethical social contribution in caring for their workers, will be buying many more for the quality.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks for the feedback Essie - great to hear all of this. Enjoy your shirts.

Love my new Fable Shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

My Fable shirts arrived promptly and are gorgeous, I love the length and the high quality finish of the product. I would definitely recommend this to friends and the discount for the second shirt was a bonus.

Comments
The Fable Official

Wonderful - thanks for sharing all of this Fiona. Enjoy your shirts :)

Amazing shirts amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Absolutely love these shirts. They are beautiful to wear for both corporate and casual . The cut of the shirt is very classic and timeless. I have looked for a long time for shirts like this so I have no hesitation in writing this review .
In addition the service was amazing . Nothing is too much trouble and the packaging is outstanding . Well done !

Comments
The Fable Official

Great to hear. Thanks Kate. We hope you enjoy the shirts and they continue to work well for both your corporate and casual wardrobe.

Love!❤️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Thank you Sophie for my beautiful silk shirt it feels and looks gorgeous! You're help with the sizing also was brilliant! Gorgeous packaging and quick delivery.
Warmest regards
Frances ❤️

Comments
The Fable Official

Lovely to hear all of this. Thanks for sharing your experience Frances.

Love my silk shirt.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I like clothes I can put on and forget, so my black long sleeved silk Fable shirt is perfect for me. It always looks classy. I had to change my size and it was no problem to return and I received the next size very quickly. So very easy to deal with Fable and can happily recommend them.

Comments
The Fable Official

Many thanks for sharing your experience Denise. We're pleased to hear all of this and hope you get great wear out of your Midnight Black shirt.

Beautiful Silk Shirts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

I wholeheartedly recommend shirts from the Fable. They are flattering and elegant, well made with quality silk and a great fit. I ordered two shirts was impressed with the quick delivery, and was able to exchange one of the shirts with no problem. Thanks.

Comments
The Fable Official

Lovely feedback - thank you for sharing this. We're so pleased to hear you're enjoying your shirts!

No other silk shirt compares

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I absolutely adore the long sleeve shirts. I ordered 5, one for each day of the work week, and will be ordering 5 more once my size is back in stock. The colours are so vibrant, and the fit is classic. The feel of the fabric is very soft and luxurious. The service received from Sophie was excellent and very quick delivery too. Thank you xo

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you very much for the feedback. You will have a line up of our silk in your wardrobe. We hope the shirts have made a nice addition to your working wardrobe.

So impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

I purchased two sleeveless shirts in navy and pink. Excellent quality, excellent service (quickest delivery ever). I'm officially obsessed and would buy every colour if they weren't sold out right now. They will make an excellent basic. Thanks The Fable.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Tamara! We're pleased to hear all of this and sorry we don't have all our sleeveless shades in stock for you. We hope your two are enjoyed!

I'm a convert

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Great overall experience at The Fable. I'd been eyeing off their shirts for a while and sent my details through straight away when I saw they offered samples of the fabric/colours.
I received my shirts yesterday (ordered last Friday) and the packaging is so beautiful and delicate, I didn't think there were two shirts in the box! I tried them on straight away and I've never had such well fitting shirts. I'll definitely be getting a lot of wear out of them.
Best customer service I've experience in quite a white - thankyou Sophie!! I'm sure I'll be back soon xx

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you for the feedback. Great to hear you enjoyed The Fable experience! We hope you get great wear out of your two shirts.

Verified Customer

Lovely silk shirts from a lovely seller!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

The Fable silk shirts are absolutely beautiful, amazing quality and such lovely colours. They are really crease resistant and feel beautiful. Sophie was so lovely to buy from and really went above and beyond in her customer service, I will definitely be back for more of these gorgeous shirts!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Maddy. Great to hear you enjoyed The Fable shirt and experience. We hope you enjoy the piece.

Amazing customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I cannot rave enough about my experience with purchasing my first The Fable shirt. It arrived promptly with the most gorgeous packaging. The colour and cut are perfect. So flattering and the shirt is long enough so I can tuck into my jeans without it popping out. Love it xx

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you Kara. We hope you enjoy your shirt :)

Sheer luxury!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

By far one of the softest, well-cut, shirts I've brought. Feels as smooth, as well, silk on the body, and I've had more compliments than I can count. The packaging is fantastic & the swatches are a genius move. Further, they're produced ethically in India (which makes them a rarity these days in the fast fashion industry), something that makes me even more inclined to buy the whole collection. Seriously feels like a luxury high-end piece at a really accessible price point.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear this! We hope you continue to get many more compliments on your shirt :)

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

The Fable provide impeccable customer service as well as lovely silk shirts. I needed to exchange my shirt for a larger size. I sent it Friday afternoon and I had the larger size the following Monday! The shirts are delivered in a smart box with a token of all the other coloured shirts they sell. Would highly recommend these shirts.

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear this! We hope you enjoy your shirt and a lot of wear out of it.

Beautiful shirts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Silk shirts are an absolute staple in my wardrobe and I couldn't be happier with my new additions from The Fable. The fabric is gorgeous, the colour range is really beautiful and the make is excellent. They arrived quickly and there was no problem with exchanging for a larger size (I'm a little more busty than I give myself credit for). Will definitely be buying more.

Comments
The Fable Official

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We're so pleased to hear! We hope you enjoy your shirts.

Absolutely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

The shirts I purchased came very speedy in beautiful packing unfortunately I had to size up due to not measuring correctly (I'm a 10 and the medium fit better) but the exchange process was quick and simple with great communication from The Fable. In only a few days I received my new shirts and they fit perfect. The silk is sturdy but still flows well. Very well made products and they look absolutely beautiful. I am such a happy customer and they are my new favourite work shirts. Would recommend for anyone looking for a great quality but decently priced business shirt or even going out top when dressed differently.

Comments
The Fable Official

Many thanks for leaving your feedback. We hope you enjoy your shirts and get great use out of them both in and out of the office!

The Ultimate Silk Shirt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The Fable silk shirts are the perfect piece; they are wonderful quality, ethically thoughtful, beautiful colours and priced competitively. I love my shirts because you can dress them up or down, no matter the occasion

Comments
The Fable Official

We're so pleased to hear. Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

I have these shirts in almost every colour!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The Fable shirts are my go to every day. I wear them to work with pants or a skirt, and on the weekends with my jeans. The silk is easy to wash, iron and take care of. I have bought these shirts for friends and family, and they're also addicted. Once you go Fable, you won't go back!

Comments
The Fable Official

Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us! We hope you enjoy your line up of our shirts.

Verified Customer

Beautiful shirts & incredible customer service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I tried the fable as love a silk shirt but am useless at dry cleaning so they were perfect! The fit is spot on & fabric is beautiful, Absolutely perfect for dressing up or down. Also Sophie the owner has nailed how to do customer service, goung absolutely above and beyond on both orders & everything was beautifully presented & personalised. Fan for life!!

Comments
The Fable Official

We're delighted to hear this. Thank you very much. We hope you enjoy your shirt and the lack of dry cleaning :)

5 of 6 pages