Happy Return Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I have used Hamper Emporium previously for corporate Xmas orders. They are always prompt and efficient and I can always rely on them to get the orders correct and on time. I would not use anyone else now.

Great service, very professional product and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients. The Hamper Emporium were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Good product, just watch delivery options

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Have used this company before and was really pleased. Just sent two hampers and selected their 'Future Delivery' option, which does not guarantee the delivery on the exact day, but promises "on or around the selected day". The hampers have been dispatched 7 days prior to the selected/preferred day so I was a bit worried that they would arrive too early. However with Australia Post's delivery time factored in, they should arrive about 2 days before my selected day. I think the hampers are lovely, just be a little bit careful of the Future Delivery option, it could possibly arrive quite a few days from your selected option, depending on if AusPost are feeling speedy or not.

Nicer than most!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I’m very happy with the hamper I received less than a week after ordering. Well packaged and delivered by Auspost, the hamper was of an excellent quality. What a shame I have to give it away!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The service from start to finish was very good. Delivery was quick and recipients delighted. I will be using the company again.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Super Quick Service and beautiful Christmas Hampers, will be a lovely Christmas gift. Would recommend, and will use again.

BRISBANE

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

TERRIBLE DO NOT USE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

The "customer service" was all talk and no action.
The $600 hamper was not delivered as promised. Every excuse used so i was forced to pick up myself.
Disgraceful

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Marcus, We do apologise for the issues that occurred with your delivery! We were treating your order as a high priority and were working as hard as we could to have Australia Post attempt the ... read more »

Change delivery servicers or actually organize a pick yourself rather than relying on Aust Post

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Easy online ordering, beautifully boxed, premium products, delivered when requested, appreciative and thankful recipients. Have regularly used The Hamper Emporium due to presentation and products used and also non alcoholic options, email alerts received when order is being processed right through to final delivery destination.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great gift ideas for the person who has everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients. Products were of excellent quality and range.

Cleveland

• 1 comment

Fantastic Presentation & Product Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I regularly order hampers through The Hamper Emporium because presentation of the hampers is very professional and it's important that my recipients think the same when they receive their gifts. Ordering is made simple with the system retaining all of my information. It's also convenient that I am alerted via an Australia Post email when an order is on the way and then again once delivered.

A Great gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

"My wife and I appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients of a baby hamper."

Designer Packaging, Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

It's really hard to find a hamper company that packages well and looks as good as it costs! I just love the way that Hamper Emporium packages which showcases the products as they deserve and makes the person on the receiving end feel extra special. All the products are good quality and the service is excellent, from placing the order to tracking the delivery. Highly Recommend!

Hamper Emporium is my go to gift website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

It is always my go to website for hampers. The people who I have sent hampers to have loved them. Very easy website to navigate and quick to complete.

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

"Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients, the couple were very impressed with the packaging and what was inside."

So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered. Good selection of quality gifts that perfectly suited the recipient.

Verified Customer

Easily ordered quality gift @ great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Needed to send a birthday gift to my daughter who lives interstate. It got there within 48 hours and she loved it.

High quality, Great price, Easy As

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to my property team. They loved it. Thank you.

Excellent gift for that special someone that has everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

My father really loved this hamper for his birthday. It’s something very different to what I normally do and it won’t be the last time that I choose a hamper for someone special in my life.

Awesome work, looked so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Bought for my mum and she loved it, thanks heaps the hamper Emporium for your wonderful product. It came super fast. Everything inside was perfectly placed and looked amazing. Might buy one for myself now...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Yes great service my family was over joyed with their hampers there was a big mixture of goods and wines very enjoyable

1 of 12 pages