Pyrmont

• 1 comment
Private message

Do not use these guys if your client is valuable!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Very bad service!!! i placed an order for two gift hampers for Christmas and paid a premium price for fast delivery. My hampers did not reach for Christmas nor New Years! Nevertheless, one hamper tracking did not work and the funny explanation, OH we are sorry, actually, the package never got dispatched!!!!!!! what a joke. MISERY, does not end there, the second hamper, got lost in transit and no one could track the package, and finally, after getting super upset they agreed to send a new hamper and the client received two hampers on the same day.
These guys never follow up with you unless you don't follow up with them.

I would never do business with this company EVER AGAIN nor will i EVER recommend them to anyone.

EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Cheryl, I am so sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with us! I assure you we strive for a much higher standard than this. At Christmas time we have literally thousands of or... read more »

Thank you for looking into this for us! Nevertheless, you should check your website, as it allows customers to use your premium payment option for fast delivery after the cut off time. This opti... read more »

Verified Customer

Looked great, went down a treat, delivery sweet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Went all out on the Deluxe Christmas Hamper - to be fair, on a discount, probably because I'm late to Christmas shopping and for once benefited from my tardiness. The value stacks up ok, but the main thing is it'll knock the socks off the people you give it to. Foolproof (I submit myself as tribute).

An amazing, and extremely efficient and helpful gift company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I was skeptical due to some of the unpleasant reviews online about this company, but thought I would give it a shot to give gifts in a care free way to my work team this year.

I could have been more impressed, although the company delivers through one of my least favorite couriers, they were organised, timely and extremely pleasant to deal with.

Even with a phone inquiry to alay some of my own fears and they were just so helpful, and made me feel like an individual, not one of (i'm sure) many numbers.

Thank you to Amy, Sophia, and all the team at The Hamper Emporium, it has made this year a breeze with gifting for our corporate teams (and family might i add)

10/10 would recommend this business to family and friends. (even Nan)

Auburn nsw

• 2 helpful votes

The most BEAUTIFUL hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I ordered 5 different hampers and they are all just magical. My family will be very pleased when I give them out for Christmas. I have bought here for many
times and I am sure that their hampers are becoming even nicer and nicer.

SYDNEY

DONT USE THIS COMPANY FOR CORPORATE ORDERS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

DONT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU ARE DOING LARGE CORPORATE ORDERS. The hampers present well, the staff are very helpful and give you all the right assurances on delivery etc when booking. They are happy to take your payment up front but when it comes to delivery they are dreadful. They use Couriers Please. If a hamper cant be signed for the courier leaves it at a newsagent within several suburbs of the delivery address. Its unprofessional to ask a corporate client to go hunting for their gift particularly when we were told that hampers that if were not signed for were returned to the factory and Hamper Emporium would contact us to make further arrangements. In several cases, hampers were given to people that were not the recipients. No ID was asked for and they have gone missing. Very poor performance and very embarrassing and time consuming having to ring clients to find out who had received and who hadn't.

Aweome Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Great Hampers full of lovely things and great service. Kept up the good work
Delivery perfectly timed each time. thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I got two hampers for staff members, really happy with the service and hampers are gorgeous!
will be purchasing in 2018.

Great Product! Great Price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Amazing prices for the quality of products inside the hamper. Delivered promptly and when expected and enjoyed by entire family.

The perfect gift idea & experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I ordered a few hampers for some family and friends as an early Christmas present. The overall experience was seamless and the hampers are absolutely gorgeous! Delivered so quickly and presented beautifully, everybody was thrilled.

best hampers ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

you guys are amazing! my family got their hampers and called to say that the food was DELICIOUS!! my mum loved the christmas treats, she said that were the best she has ever tasted and wants to know where she can buy more! i think you have a new customer in her.

she also said the box was beautifully presented and the hamper itself was absolutely gorgeous, she definitely felt spoiled .

the customer service staff member i called in your office was so amazing and helpful - makes a difference to be able to deal with someone who knows what they are doing.

but the best part, by far, was the fact that you got the hampers to them exactly when i needed them delivered - even given the fact that i ordered so last minute and needed immediate delivery.

you guys have just made my gift buying so easy, ill just hamper it up from now on! haha. thanks xx

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

“Delivered” on wrong date, not received now out of pocket $476

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Have used The Hamper Emporium previously, no problems. This time they delivered whilst I was away and subsequently I arrived home to no hampers! I clearly stated a delivery date, my invoice has the same delivery date yet their customer manager refers to their T&C’s and claims even a printed date is not guaranteed! The way they handle this is to admit no liability and simply walk away... I’m now out of pocket $476 and have no hampers for my clients. They were condescending and patronising.. I’m now trying to get my money back via Dept of Fair Trading. I will also make a claim to have my payment reversed through credit card company. Don’t use these guys, not worth the headache when/if something goes wrong.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Ordered the entertainer gourmet hamper for a very close relative in Perth. Ordered from the UK instead of flowers as she had just come out of hospital and already had lots of flowers so the hamper was perfect. The recipient was over the moon with it. Will def use this site again delivered when expected and delivery was free which was a bonus.

Good Hampers for clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Have used these guys for hamper for my clients the past 3 Christmases, including this one. Really happy with the service and clients are always happy.

Mum loved the gourmet goodies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Got 2 hampers delivered for my Mum's 70th and parent's wedding anniversary. My mum was overwhlemed by all the goodies inside. Good selection of hampers without alcohol as my parents don't drink. Delivery was good.

Excellent Service :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Very happy with the process. Easy to order and delivered on time.
Products are also great. My recipient was thrilled with his hamper!

Private message

Item never turned up.Ignored delivery instructions. Wish I read reviews before spending money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Tardy service, Silly excuses, You pay good money and Items are not delivered. Company says that driver has delivered so bad luck. Company cannot prove what the driver did or who they supposedly deliver it to. Buyer beware.

• 2 comments

Lost and not replaced

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Hamper emporium failed to deliver a celebration hamper to my 85 year old mother and now say there is nothing they can do about it - would recommend you find and alternative hamper site for your Christmas hampers

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Kate, Your order was not lost in transit and was successfully delivered to your recipient on the 29th of November. You gave us permission to leave the order at the recipients home if they were ... read more »

What a pity hamper emporium put so much energy into defending a failed order - would make better business sense to solve the problem reissue or reimburse - don’t use this online hamper business- find another one

Thank you hamper emporium for now graciously delivering our hamper to my mum, and for the additional ‘apology’ hamper, we are very grateful

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Entire process of placing a large corporate order couldn't have been easier. Service was efficient, helpful and professional. All of our clients were thrilled with their hampers

• 2 helpful votes

Terrible Customer Service & Communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Ordered 2 hampers to be delivered and specified delivery after a certain date, knowing recipients were away on holidays. A few hours later received an email to say my hampers had been dispatched. Wasted much time trying to chase up with several phone calls. They promised to keep me up to date but this never happened. They also promised hamper would not be left unattended if no one was at home but of course they left it there anyway. Hamper Emporium told me there was nothing that could do, despite telling me otherwise earlier. Now the food hampers I ordered will sit unattended on recipient's doorstep for 4 days in 35c heat until they return from their holiday next week. Very unimpressed and unpleasantly surprised by with lack of care or interest by staff to resolve this issue. Never again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Dear Steph, As previously discussed you selected 'Authority to Leave' hence the courier left the hampers as it was relatively safe to do so. On the Free Standard Delivery that you chose, hampers... read more »

The Hamper Emporium

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Have just ordered food hampers to go throughout Australia via The Hamper Emporium. Their web site was easy to choose ordering, easy to select payment and easy to send to separate addresses on the date I specified. 5 star service.

1 of 11 pages