Very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I bought a Paddington Bear and Pure Baby Hamper - price $139, The contents were enhanced with tissue paper. The books were much smaller than pictured (95mmx95mm). The paddington bear was only 230mm tall and of inferior quality (made in China) The clothing appeared to be as stated. Pure Baby brand outfit (organic cotton) and made in Australia and a Marquis singlet. Overall, definitely not value for money. On a positive note the parcel arrived within a couple days.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Room for improvement

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Be very careful that if you want your hamper delivered on a particular day you need to go with premium delivery. Customer service attitude is not very client service focused. No apology offered when confusion occurred over multiple deliveries. Made to feel that it was ALL our fault. Not sure we will use again

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Anon, Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves here at The Hamper Emporium on our Customer Service, and I am sorry that you feel it was not client focused. We are unable to guarantee a ... read more »

Canberra

• 1 comment

Hamper for sick mate

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Ordered this and well was promised on several occasions it would get there but still MIA, finally got a refund tho but very disappointed.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi, Thank you for leaving us your very feedback, and we are sorry for the delay in the delivery of your hamper. Unfortunately, due to the regional delivery for your item, this was delayed by our ... read more »

There was a tracking number supplied who was the carrier as I suggest you don't use them again

Townsville

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Very unhappy with the delivery timeframe

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2015

Placed an order for a very close friend on Monday 10 August, a birthday gift. Checked delivery time frame for this particular suburb in Sydney. Was advised it was 1-2 business days. The pressie did not get delivered until next Monday 17 August. Completely missed the actual birthday date. Very unhappy. I gave them plenty of time. Will not use them again.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hello Danni, Thank you for your feedback and sorry it has taken so long to acknowledge it. We have been engaged in a staff change and I have recently taken over. I have had a look at your order an... read more »

Fancy Wrapping Poor Products

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2015

A dear friend, with the best of intentions sent me one of your hampers before Christmas. There was no problem with the delivery and and it was well packed and protected from the elements. I was very much looking forward to opening the "Christmas Bites' hamper. The first disappointment was the absence of savoury "Christmas Bites'. Apart from the wine, the hamper contained all sweets....multiple packs of biscuits extremely sweet and not tasty, one of which was inedible. It was either stale or just full of preservatives. There was also a cake,which, despite its 'fresh' appearance, was tasteless. The little pudding which I had more hope for as it came from a local (to me) source, was bland, full of brightly coloured cherry 'something or other ' and its texture had no resemblance to any kind of pudding I have had. I was very embarrassed to have to tell my friend about the hamper, but I did not want her to send anyone else such a disappointing gift.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding the contents of the Christmas Bites hamper you received. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the delivery and packaging of your hamper. I ... read more »

Maybe people receiving these hampers as gifts are too embarrassed to complain. I would not recommend you hampers. This is based on the quality, taste and preservative laden products I received.