Quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Website easy to use but my question about a different wine in the hamper was not answered.
Like the free delivery

Lovely hamper

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

The hamper was lovely and the lady who received it was very happy. I was disappointed that the card was incorrect.

All it had on the card was: Hi L

We have written a nice message and added all the names of people who contributed so I was a little bit disappointed that there was no quality control on the card.....which is quite an important part.

My Father was very happy to receive such treats!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I was very happy to see the hamper my Dad received looked identical to the picture on the website. The hamper presented well and I would be a repeat customer happily.

Very good service and lovely hamper

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Service was polite and efficient; hamper was well received and appreciated by the recipient. Ordering online was easy and efficient.

Hamper was great but no gift card

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Hamper was great and the recipient loved it, however, there was no gift card which was a little awkward. Would definitely use again though and recommend to friends/colleagues

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Tayla, Thank you for your review and we're so pleased it was a success with the recipient! The card is in an envelope that says "A message for you" - as it is a black envelope on the black sh... read more »

Brisbane

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Delivery issues - the fault of their courier service. Super fast solution by Hamper Emporium

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2016

It's now Friday 6 May 2016. On Tuesday 3rd May I ordered a hamper online for a friend in Brisbane who'd been in a car accident on Monday 2nd. According to the courier's (Couriers Please) tracking facility it was scanned into the Brisbane depot at 5.03am on Thursday 5 May (probably arrived in the Brisbane depot on Wednesday night). So the Hamper Emporium were efficient and fast. But there it sat. Phoned Couriers Please at 3pm on Thursday afternoon only to be told (by a very disinterested person) that it was unlikely to be delivered until Monday 9th!!! After some polite complaining they left me waiting on the phone and then reported that if it is put in the courier's bag for tomorrow's run it'll be delivered Friday 6th. But they couldn't ensure it will be put in his bag for then. As I'll be seeing my friend on Saturday I could have made up a hamper and delivered it myself for half the cost and quadruple the effect. I phoned The Hamper Emporium and received the right degree of outrage and a promise to chase it up. Excellent service by Aoife Ward who immediately phoned the couriers and then emailed me to say it would be put on the truck on Friday morning. On Friday morning I had an email from Aoife confirming it was on the truck and then at midday another email confirming its delivery. Success thanks to great customer service from the Hamper Emporium. I've read other reviews here about their poor customer service but it has obviously improved to a fantastic level of efficiency.

St Ives

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great hampers, loved my baby one

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2015

As a recipient of a baby hamper via these guys, I loved the products and the packaging even more so. Just one slight issue was that my parcel was left outside at the door in the sun, it contained champaign and food so was not happy with that :(

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Thank you for your feedback Lindaaaa. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the contents. Also, thank you for letting us know about the hamper being left in the sun. Whilst we do our best to ensur... read more »

Taihape

• 3 helpful votes

Delighted

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2013

After being very disappointed about the hamper not being delivered on time, the communication from The Hamper Emporium has been excellent. The hamper arrived today with extra goodies and looked awesome. I would definitely use this company again inspite of the hiccup with delivery. Our daughter was delighted with her birthday hamper. Thanks so much.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Raewyn, I'm so sorry that you are disappointed. I have looked into the details of this order and I can see that the hamper was on the vehicle for delivery on Friday as requested, but unfortunate... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great quality office share hampers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2013

i needed to buy a gift for my staff and the hamper emporium had an excellent range of large office share hampers with plenty of nibbles and alcohol to share. when it arrived it was massive so the staffg were very imp;ressed, the service and value for money was excellent, would use the hamper emporium again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great hampers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2012

I bought several great gourmet food and wine from the hamper emporium for staff presents and they were brilliant. the presentation was amazing in black boxes with beautiful ribbons and presented beautifully. The website was easy to navigate the shipping costs were very fair and overall the service, products and price were great. i will be back again next time.

Easy gift to send from overseas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2012

I live overseas and every year it is easy to shop online for my birthday and christmas gifts for friends and family. I used the hamper emporium this year for my christmas gifts and it was very easy they have $10.95 shipping rate for Australia wide which made it easy for me and the quality of the products were great with high quality food and alcohol and they were well presented. Very easy site to navigate and the prices were very good value. I would certainly recommend the hamper emporium for others looking for easy shopping from overseas.

+ Good quality and great variety of products available, easy payment and fast delivery

Easy gift giving site

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2012

I never know what to buy people for their Christmas presents so this year a bought a few gourmet food and wine hampers from the hamper emporium. the process was easy and straightforward, the delivery was flat rate australia wide and free for some hampers so that made the pricing easy. great products and gourmet not cheap stuff like some hampers have.

• 3 helpful votes

Great Service and products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2012

I bought a hamper for a good friend who had just lost a loved one and it was very much appreciated, much better than flowers and she really enjoyed the chocolates and the wine as well as all the gourmet goodies that came with the hamper and it arrived within 3 days of ordering whcih was great as it went to regional Qld. Cant fault these guys.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes