Cleveland

• 1 comment

Fantastic Presentation & Product Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I regularly order hampers through The Hamper Emporium because presentation of the hampers is very professional and it's important that my recipients think the same when they receive their gifts. Ordering is made simple with the system retaining all of my information. It's also convenient that I am alerted via an Australia Post email when an order is on the way and then again once delivered.

A Great gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

"My wife and I appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients of a baby hamper."

Designer Packaging, Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

It's really hard to find a hamper company that packages well and looks as good as it costs! I just love the way that Hamper Emporium packages which showcases the products as they deserve and makes the person on the receiving end feel extra special. All the products are good quality and the service is excellent, from placing the order to tracking the delivery. Highly Recommend!

Hamper Emporium is my go to gift website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

It is always my go to website for hampers. The people who I have sent hampers to have loved them. Very easy website to navigate and quick to complete.

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

"Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to thankful recipients, the couple were very impressed with the packaging and what was inside."

So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered. Good selection of quality gifts that perfectly suited the recipient.

Verified Customer

Easily ordered quality gift @ great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Needed to send a birthday gift to my daughter who lives interstate. It got there within 48 hours and she loved it.

High quality, Great price, Easy As

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Appreciated the ease with which the order was finalised and delivered to my property team. They loved it. Thank you.

Excellent gift for that special someone that has everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

My father really loved this hamper for his birthday. It’s something very different to what I normally do and it won’t be the last time that I choose a hamper for someone special in my life.

Awesome work, looked so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Bought for my mum and she loved it, thanks heaps the hamper Emporium for your wonderful product. It came super fast. Everything inside was perfectly placed and looked amazing. Might buy one for myself now...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Yes great service my family was over joyed with their hampers there was a big mixture of goods and wines very enjoyable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Thank You, recent hampers that I have purchased as gifts , have truly been loved by my family and friends .

Verified Customer

Better than I could’ve hoped for!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Everything was amazing, from start to end! Great website, fab product and the communication regarding the delivery was exceptional! The hamper itself was packaged beautifully and it’s even better than I could’ve hoped for! It was a get well gift for my uncle and he loved it!!! Thank you!

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 6 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Very good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Sent 2 hampers to some clients just as as small thanks for their business. Received thanks and feedback from my clients that the hamper is the best quality they have ever received over the years. Delivery was in 2 days so overall very happy with the service. Would use them again for friends and family also.

Absolutely Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I placed my order at 7pm and it was delivered to my client by 10am the next day. The client loved it, they said the product was perfect. Such great value and service will definitely be using these guys again to send my clients gifts

The MOST beautiful hampers- just perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Exceptional service from this company. From start to finish it was so easy and the product was perfect. So happy with this service and will use them again and again.

Verified Customer

Looked great, went down a treat, delivery sweet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Went all out on the Deluxe Christmas Hamper - to be fair, on a discount, probably because I'm late to Christmas shopping and for once benefited from my tardiness. The value stacks up ok, but the main thing is it'll knock the socks off the people you give it to. Foolproof (I submit myself as tribute).

An amazing, and extremely efficient and helpful gift company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I was skeptical due to some of the unpleasant reviews online about this company, but thought I would give it a shot to give gifts in a care free way to my work team this year.

I could have been more impressed, although the company delivers through one of my least favorite couriers, they were organised, timely and extremely pleasant to deal with.

Even with a phone inquiry to alay some of my own fears and they were just so helpful, and made me feel like an individual, not one of (i'm sure) many numbers.

Thank you to Amy, Sophia, and all the team at The Hamper Emporium, it has made this year a breeze with gifting for our corporate teams (and family might i add)

10/10 would recommend this business to family and friends. (even Nan)

March 1nd 2018 Update: Seriously impressive

Great quality gourmet hampers, excellent customer service. I am seriously impressed. Will shop again and again for friends and family.

Auburn nsw

• 2 helpful votes

The most BEAUTIFUL hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I ordered 5 different hampers and they are all just magical. My family will be very pleased when I give them out for Christmas. I have bought here for many
times and I am sure that their hampers are becoming even nicer and nicer.

Aweome Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Great Hampers full of lovely things and great service. Kept up the good work
Delivery perfectly timed each time. thanks

1 of 9 pages