Adelaide

• 6 helpful votes

What a Beaut Hamper !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

I'm not often moved to write a product review but this hamper was exceptional ! Very efficient courier delivery with excellent packaging and ribboning. The care and attention to placing all the products inside the gift box ensured the Wow! factor on opening. Probably the best part was the locally sourced gourmet goodies - all exciting, fresh, quality & long dated. A very impressive surprise - thanks KG !!

+ Local, quality, fresh & exciting goodies !

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 20 helpful votes

Fantastic Christmas Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

Last xmas I purchased some Christmas hampers from this online store and was really happy with how fast they delivered them and the quality. I just re-ordered a few and was once against delighted with the quality and the customisation options. Their free delivery also got me across the line to purchase 2 rather than 1!

+ Quality of hampers and fast delivery

- Could have been cheaper but they are well priced compared to other companies

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 13 helpful votes

Fantastic Christmas Hampers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

Purchased some Christmas hampers last year from the Hamper Emporium and was really impressed with their fantastic array of gift hampers. The hampers purchased as a gift for some of my staff were a real hit. I was also really pleased with their free delivery policy. I will be using these guys again this year!

+ Free shipping is fantastic!

• 5 helpful votes

Branded Christmas Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

Our company bought Christmas hampers that had our logo on the ribbon and the gift tag to give to our top clients. I was really surprised with how good they looked and the response we got from the clients was great. We wil be ordering hampers from here again this Christmas.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great mum and bub hamper range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

The Hamper Emporium has excellent customer service and high quality products. I recently purchased a baby hamper for my friend who just had a baby girl and it arrived at the hospital for her and she absolutely loved it, much better than flowers. The service and communication with delivery times was excellent. I would highly recommend The Hamper Emporium for anyone looking for a high quality gift.

+ Great quality and friendly customer service.

Just terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

The staff will not discuss any information on shipping encase they are wrong which makes them useless and it never arrives on time and the couriers they hire can never find the destination avoid at all costs.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Sami, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We do have detailed delivery estimates on the Delivery Page on our websites, and at Christmas these estimates can extend by 1-2 days.... read more »

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Terrible customer service and not owning up to losing my hamper

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

The Hamper Emporium - Please don't buy from them. They lose my hamper, appalling customer service and courier services. When you complaint on why my receiver haven't received their hamper, they slap with you their term & conditions and delivery terms & condition - that i didn't tick a button on the website hence allowing the courier service not to call my receiver and just leave the hamper on the street. Hence claiming that its the customer fault. Don't want anyone to go through this. Raised a case with the NSW Fair Trading.

January 16th 2017 Update: Note: How to get your purchase refund back from Hamper Emporium - Updated.

Based on my last review, i would like to give you all an update on what happen and how to get your money back from Hamper Emporium. It may take some time but i managed to get my money back.

1. Hamper Emporium WILL NOT refund any money back once the order been purchased. - So for all customers, please stay away. Cannot stress enough of that.

2. Reporting to NSW Trading WOULD NOT help as they will give a vague excuse to them hence prompting the customers to bring them to court. No customers would bring them to court over an undelivered hamper and Hamper Emporium knows that. - But please still report to NSW Trading so they have a record of this company. Instead, do this immediately:

3. If you purchase by using a credit card, quickly report back to your designated bank as i have did and they will lodged an investigation with them. Hence, the bank will immediately refund you back the funding first whilst they carry on with their investigation. Give them all your relevant documents pertaining to the order plus a confirmation note that you have lodge a report with NSW Trading.

It took a while, nearly 2 months to get my refunded $99 back but it was worth the wait as I don't want to give the satisfactory of Hamper Emporium taking advantage of all their customers. I have been spreading words around whilst with online publication of how bad this company is and to stay away from them and all their subsidiary companies.
** Cannot Stress Enough ** - Please Stay Away From This Company.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Alvin, Thank you for your feedback. As we have discussed with you both in emails and over the phone, your order has been successfully delivered as per your delivery instructions. We can see th... read more »

Hi Ruth, My responses are as follows: 1. On my purchase order receipt, there is no option confirmation indicate that i advised you or your courier to drop the package without a signature. Further... read more »

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

The Perfect Christmas Gifts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

This company wont disappoint you, Good quality products that were delivered fast to my family and friends last year. I'm never organised when it comes to Christmas shopping so when I was told about the Hamper Emporium, it was perfect for me! Did most of my Xmas shopping from my lounge! It was so easy with no fuss...perfect! The hampers were well recieved and went down a treat. I highly recommend it!! No headaches!

+ Excellent quality

Like it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

The Hamper Emporium provide a list of great hampers. I order the christmas hamper through their website. Everything was easy to do and I received the hamper in timely fashion. In future when i need a hamper of some kind, I will be sure to use the Hamper Emporium again.

+ Good selectio of option, customer service

Chocoholics Dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

I bought a great hamper for my mum from The Hamper Emprioum and she is a real sweet tooth. The Chocoholics Collection was just the present she needed, an abundance of great chocolates and sweets delivered to her door, she even shared some with me! Perfect present, thanks Hamper Emporium. Will definately recommend to my friends.

Private message

Item never turned up.Ignored delivery instructions. Wish I read reviews before spending money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Tardy service, Silly excuses, You pay good money and Items are not delivered. Company says that driver has delivered so bad luck. Company cannot prove what the driver did or who they supposedly deliver it to. Buyer beware.

Private message

Terrible.... Refused to give me a refund when the hamper wasn't delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

Christmas hamper bought to be delivered to shop at a Westfield store, gave the details listed on the business's website. Hamper reportedly 'failed' delivery as the shop number wasn't given (which wasn't specifically asked for in the delivery section when purchasing), staff can't read signs? as the shopfront is well signed. Very strange. Refuse to give me a refund and want to charge me delivery again (when this was clearly a Christmas hamper and now it is new year)?
Don't waste your money with this company as if anything goes wrong they do not assist, just provide excuses, which I am sure they will do when they see this review as they have done via email to me.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Dear Bell, Thank you very much for leaving your feedback, I can certainly understand your frustration and I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. This is particularly disappointing as I... read more »

Perth

• 2 comments

Verified Customer

Terrible Customer Service (From Another Angry and Upset Customer)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

Im with Alvin Oh on this one.
I have had 3 deliveries delivered to 1 person.
When I have complained about this, they have not given any good excuses, except to blame myself for the problem, and to also not offer any sort of apology at all or compromise on the service requested to try and resolve in any way.
I had taken all steps necessary steps to make sure all product went to the right people, including calling the company after placing the order to make sure all was in the correct order.
My breath has been wasted, and my fingers worn from talking to these people. All amounting to time in my life wasted and never to be regained.
Please dont waste your time with this company and the inadequate staff.
Its not the mistake, its the resolution that follows that is the true stand out of a quality service!

Unfortunately I couldn't rate negative stars.
PS, last year I used this service and was satisfied with the experience and was keen to tell people about that.
More time wasted!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi PAN, Thank you for your feedback. As we discussed on the phone, your order was placed by yourself on the website, and I am sorry that in this instance the incorrect information was inputted in... read more »

Ruth, thanks for your response. The Hampers were correctly delivered to 1 person. However, I will go and collect the items from that recipient and explain the mix up (that will be embarrassing fo... read more »

Seems like a lot of unhappy people out there for this service.
Frankly Im not surprised. I could not believe the lack of interest and the utter contempt that I was given from staff when I relayed to them the situation they had created.

• 1 review
Private message

This is the worst on line service I have ever encountered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2016

Ordered a hamper before Christmas and it still hasn't arrived. Worst of all they don't respond to enquiries and blamed the customer for an error in the process when in fact the courier obviously put the delivery note in the wrong letterbox in a block of units or didn't put one in at all.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hello Matcia, Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry this has been your experience. Are you able to let us know your order number so we can better understand what has gone wrong? We look ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2013

As always these guys continue to deliver great products and service. I have used them for client gifts for two years now and the hamper emporium continue to provide high quality products and excellent customer service. I will continue to use the hamper emporium and highly recommend them to any one else needing great gifts.

Taihape

Delighted

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2013

After being very disappointed about the hamper not being delivered on time, the communication from The Hamper Emporium has been excellent. The hamper arrived today with extra goodies and looked awesome. I would definitely use this company again inspite of the hiccup with delivery. Our daughter was delighted with her birthday hamper. Thanks so much.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Raewyn, I'm so sorry that you are disappointed. I have looked into the details of this order and I can see that the hamper was on the vehicle for delivery on Friday as requested, but unfortunate... read more »

Very happy with hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2013

I wanted to write about my experience as I am really pleased with the products I received. I ordered 4 Red Wine and Nibbles hamper for my staff, as they had gone over and above for me recently. I was quite surprised at how great they looked. It was easy and a good gift idea.

+ Easy gift idea that looked great and good value.

Private message

Easy gift solutions, highly recommend these guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2013

I ordered a hamper from The Hamper Emporium and was extremely satisfied with the service and products. The service was great and they have a great selection of hampers. It could not have been easier to order my hamper and delivery was quick. I’ll be back for sure. Thanks The Hamper Emporium.

+ Excellent service and products were spot on.

Private message

Excellent hamper and great service!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2013

I ordered a hamper from Hamper Emporium to be delivered to my mum and I couldn't have been happier with it. After I rang up to change the delivery date of my order 3 times, the lady I spoke to was so helpful and understanding. The hamper was delivered to my mum on the right date and and she loved it! It was beautifully packaged, everything in it was such good quality and it was huge!! Will definitely order again from them.

+ Great communication & service, awesome range of products

Excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2013

Great range of hampers and wine gifts I bought a baby gift for my sister to celebrate the new baby boy and it was great with plenty of soft toys for the new born and some champagne for the new parents. Great service and pricing so would use the hamper emporium again.

1 of 11 pages