Excellent gift for that special someone that has everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

My father really loved this hamper for his birthday. It’s something very different to what I normally do and it won’t be the last time that I choose a hamper for someone special in my life.

Awesome work, looked so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Bought for my mum and she loved it, thanks heaps the hamper Emporium for your wonderful product. It came super fast. Everything inside was perfectly placed and looked amazing. Might buy one for myself now...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Yes great service my family was over joyed with their hampers there was a big mixture of goods and wines very enjoyable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Thank You, recent hampers that I have purchased as gifts , have truly been loved by my family and friends .

Verified Customer

Better than I could’ve hoped for!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Everything was amazing, from start to end! Great website, fab product and the communication regarding the delivery was exceptional! The hamper itself was packaged beautifully and it’s even better than I could’ve hoped for! It was a get well gift for my uncle and he loved it!!! Thank you!

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 6 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Very good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Sent 2 hampers to some clients just as as small thanks for their business. Received thanks and feedback from my clients that the hamper is the best quality they have ever received over the years. Delivery was in 2 days so overall very happy with the service. Would use them again for friends and family also.

Absolutely Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I placed my order at 7pm and it was delivered to my client by 10am the next day. The client loved it, they said the product was perfect. Such great value and service will definitely be using these guys again to send my clients gifts

The MOST beautiful hampers- just perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Exceptional service from this company. From start to finish it was so easy and the product was perfect. So happy with this service and will use them again and again.

Pyrmont

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Do not use these guys if your client is valuable!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Very bad service!!! i placed an order for two gift hampers for Christmas and paid a premium price for fast delivery. My hampers did not reach for Christmas nor New Years! Nevertheless, one hamper tracking did not work and the funny explanation, OH we are sorry, actually, the package never got dispatched!!!!!!! what a joke. MISERY, does not end there, the second hamper, got lost in transit and no one could track the package, and finally, after getting super upset they agreed to send a new hamper and the client received two hampers on the same day.
These guys never follow up with you unless you don't follow up with them.

I would never do business with this company EVER AGAIN nor will i EVER recommend them to anyone.

EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Cheryl, I am so sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with us! I assure you we strive for a much higher standard than this. At Christmas time we have literally thousands of or... read more »

Thank you for looking into this for us! Nevertheless, you should check your website, as it allows customers to use your premium payment option for fast delivery after the cut off time. This opti... read more »

Verified Customer

Looked great, went down a treat, delivery sweet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Went all out on the Deluxe Christmas Hamper - to be fair, on a discount, probably because I'm late to Christmas shopping and for once benefited from my tardiness. The value stacks up ok, but the main thing is it'll knock the socks off the people you give it to. Foolproof (I submit myself as tribute).

An amazing, and extremely efficient and helpful gift company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I was skeptical due to some of the unpleasant reviews online about this company, but thought I would give it a shot to give gifts in a care free way to my work team this year.

I could have been more impressed, although the company delivers through one of my least favorite couriers, they were organised, timely and extremely pleasant to deal with.

Even with a phone inquiry to alay some of my own fears and they were just so helpful, and made me feel like an individual, not one of (i'm sure) many numbers.

Thank you to Amy, Sophia, and all the team at The Hamper Emporium, it has made this year a breeze with gifting for our corporate teams (and family might i add)

10/10 would recommend this business to family and friends. (even Nan)

March 1nd 2018 Update: Seriously impressive

Great quality gourmet hampers, excellent customer service. I am seriously impressed. Will shop again and again for friends and family.

Auburn nsw

The most BEAUTIFUL hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I ordered 5 different hampers and they are all just magical. My family will be very pleased when I give them out for Christmas. I have bought here for many
times and I am sure that their hampers are becoming even nicer and nicer.

SYDNEY

• 1 review

DONT USE THIS COMPANY FOR CORPORATE ORDERS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

DONT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU ARE DOING LARGE CORPORATE ORDERS. The hampers present well, the staff are very helpful and give you all the right assurances on delivery etc when booking. They are happy to take your payment up front but when it comes to delivery they are dreadful. They use Couriers Please. If a hamper cant be signed for the courier leaves it at a newsagent within several suburbs of the delivery address. Its unprofessional to ask a corporate client to go hunting for their gift particularly when we were told that hampers that if were not signed for were returned to the factory and Hamper Emporium would contact us to make further arrangements. In several cases, hampers were given to people that were not the recipients. No ID was asked for and they have gone missing. Very poor performance and very embarrassing and time consuming having to ring clients to find out who had received and who hadn't.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Aweome Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Great Hampers full of lovely things and great service. Kept up the good work
Delivery perfectly timed each time. thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I got two hampers for staff members, really happy with the service and hampers are gorgeous!
will be purchasing in 2018.

Great Product! Great Price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Amazing prices for the quality of products inside the hamper. Delivered promptly and when expected and enjoyed by entire family.

The perfect gift idea & experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I ordered a few hampers for some family and friends as an early Christmas present. The overall experience was seamless and the hampers are absolutely gorgeous! Delivered so quickly and presented beautifully, everybody was thrilled.

best hampers ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

you guys are amazing! my family got their hampers and called to say that the food was DELICIOUS!! my mum loved the christmas treats, she said that were the best she has ever tasted and wants to know where she can buy more! i think you have a new customer in her.

she also said the box was beautifully presented and the hamper itself was absolutely gorgeous, she definitely felt spoiled .

the customer service staff member i called in your office was so amazing and helpful - makes a difference to be able to deal with someone who knows what they are doing.

but the best part, by far, was the fact that you got the hampers to them exactly when i needed them delivered - even given the fact that i ordered so last minute and needed immediate delivery.

you guys have just made my gift buying so easy, ill just hamper it up from now on! haha. thanks xx

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

“Delivered” on wrong date, not received now out of pocket $476

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Have used The Hamper Emporium previously, no problems. This time they delivered whilst I was away and subsequently I arrived home to no hampers! I clearly stated a delivery date, my invoice has the same delivery date yet their customer manager refers to their T&C’s and claims even a printed date is not guaranteed! The way they handle this is to admit no liability and simply walk away... I’m now out of pocket $476 and have no hampers for my clients. They were condescending and patronising.. I’m now trying to get my money back via Dept of Fair Trading. I will also make a claim to have my payment reversed through credit card company. Don’t use these guys, not worth the headache when/if something goes wrong.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Ordered the entertainer gourmet hamper for a very close relative in Perth. Ordered from the UK instead of flowers as she had just come out of hospital and already had lots of flowers so the hamper was perfect. The recipient was over the moon with it. Will def use this site again delivered when expected and delivery was free which was a bonus.

1 of 11 pages