• 20 helpful votes

Fantastic Christmas Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

Last xmas I purchased some Christmas hampers from this online store and was really happy with how fast they delivered them and the quality. I just re-ordered a few and was once against delighted with the quality and the customisation options. Their free delivery also got me across the line to purchase 2 rather than 1!

+ Quality of hampers and fast delivery

- Could have been cheaper but they are well priced compared to other companies

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

I bought a number of hampers from The Hamper Emporium for my staff end of quarter celebration and was very impressed with The Hamper Emporium's service and attention to detail throughout the process. I needed to speak to them as I required some custom options and they were more than happy to oblige and assist where possible. Would certanly use the hamper emprium again and recommend them to my friends.

+ great service easy to deal with

Private message

Brilliant gift for those who have everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

I bought this brilliant hamper for a friend who is difficult to buy for. A hamper suited as t's a really different gift and everyone loves wine and nibbles! I will definitely order from the hamper emporium again, it's a great idea for a present. Will tell my friends for sure!

+ Great choice

Chocoholics Dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

I bought a great hamper for my mum from The Hamper Emprioum and she is a real sweet tooth. The Chocoholics Collection was just the present she needed, an abundance of great chocolates and sweets delivered to her door, she even shared some with me! Perfect present, thanks Hamper Emporium. Will definately recommend to my friends.

Got me out of trouble!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

I was struggling for a present for my granddad's birthday and had left it way to late, so needed something and the Port and Chocolate hamper was perfect for grandad. They managed to deliver it in time for his birthday and he was very impressed with the gift, mainly the Penfolds Port! Thanks guys, will use you next time i leave things too late!

+ Very effecient online ordering

Perfect Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

The hamper emporium did an awesome job on my corporate hampers for our client golf day they delivered them to the course on time they were branded with our logos and were very well presented and recieved by all of our clients. The beer by keys especially were a big hit! Thanks guys.

+ Reliable and did what they said they would do

bulk ordering was seemless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

we had a range of different hampers with different messages and delivery adresses to send for client gifts and the hamper emporium team handled it all easily for our company and it all went off without a hitch. I would certainly use the hamper emrporium again and would recommend them to others needing to organise client or staff gifts.

Private message

Office Share Hampers are a Great Idea!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

We were celebrating a big contract win in the office so we ordered one of the Office Share hampers from The Hamper Emporium. They were massive! The box needed two people to carry as the hamper was huge! The products were all top quality gourmet food, no cheap and nasty everyday supermarket products like you can get in some hampers!. Would highly recommend these guys, they are professional and deliver high quality products.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

Great service! My order got lost by the courier company and these guys were very helpful. No questions asked, they sent out a replacement hamper by express delivery and it arrived withing hours. This is excellent service and more businesses should be like this. Whilst it was not the Hamper Emporium's fault that the product got lost by the courier company there were not arguments, no fights - they just sent a replacement and made sure I was happy. Will certainly use these guys again. Great service!

byron bay

Being Organised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

I have just noticed that I marked my Calendar for this year to contact the Hamper Emporium , last year I was all over the place and decided on Hampers for family at the last minute. Luckliy the guys at the emporium, bent over backwards to fill my requests and all the family received the hampers in time for Christmas. They were all very happy , so to save the pressure, on everyone I will sort things a lot earlier, this year. Colleen

+ happy to please

Like it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

The Hamper Emporium provide a list of great hampers. I order the christmas hamper through their website. Everything was easy to do and I received the hamper in timely fashion. In future when i need a hamper of some kind, I will be sure to use the Hamper Emporium again.

+ Good selectio of option, customer service

Adelaide

• 6 helpful votes

What a Beaut Hamper !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

I'm not often moved to write a product review but this hamper was exceptional ! Very efficient courier delivery with excellent packaging and ribboning. The care and attention to placing all the products inside the gift box ensured the Wow! factor on opening. Probably the best part was the locally sourced gourmet goodies - all exciting, fresh, quality & long dated. A very impressive surprise - thanks KG !!

+ Local, quality, fresh & exciting goodies !

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great mum and bub hamper range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

The Hamper Emporium has excellent customer service and high quality products. I recently purchased a baby hamper for my friend who just had a baby girl and it arrived at the hospital for her and she absolutely loved it, much better than flowers. The service and communication with delivery times was excellent. I would highly recommend The Hamper Emporium for anyone looking for a high quality gift.

+ Great quality and friendly customer service.

• 5 helpful votes

Branded Christmas Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

Our company bought Christmas hampers that had our logo on the ribbon and the gift tag to give to our top clients. I was really surprised with how good they looked and the response we got from the clients was great. We wil be ordering hampers from here again this Christmas.

Private message

The Perfect Christmas Gifts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

This company wont disappoint you, Good quality products that were delivered fast to my family and friends last year. I'm never organised when it comes to Christmas shopping so when I was told about the Hamper Emporium, it was perfect for me! Did most of my Xmas shopping from my lounge! It was so easy with no fuss...perfect! The hampers were well recieved and went down a treat. I highly recommend it!! No headaches!

+ Excellent quality

Melbourne

• 13 helpful votes

Fantastic Christmas Hampers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2012

Purchased some Christmas hampers last year from the Hamper Emporium and was really impressed with their fantastic array of gift hampers. The hampers purchased as a gift for some of my staff were a real hit. I was also really pleased with their free delivery policy. I will be using these guys again this year!

+ Free shipping is fantastic!

Great Service and products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2012

I bought a hamper for a good friend who had just lost a loved one and it was very much appreciated, much better than flowers and she really enjoyed the chocolates and the wine as well as all the gourmet goodies that came with the hamper and it arrived within 3 days of ordering whcih was great as it went to regional Qld. Cant fault these guys.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2012

The Hamper Emporium, looked after me when I need a gift for my uncle, they managed to tailor a hamper to suit his taste in Whisky and even added some great dark chocolates for him. The sales staff was very helpful and looked after what we needed. My uncle was grateful for the gift and it arrived in good time for his birthday. I would certainly recommend the hampr emprium to anyone looking for a gift.

Fast turnaround!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2012

The Hamper Emprium were fantastic i ordered a lovely hamper at 9am and the hamper was delivered by 3pm in the same afternoon and the recipitent was very impressed with the great chocolate and wine hamper. Thanks The hamper Emprium and i will certainly recommend you to anyone looking for great service and fast delivery. Thank you.

Lovely hamper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2012

I received a gourmet wine and food hamper from the hamper emporium last week and it was truly wonderful. the presentation was great, the wine was supurb it was from the barossa and the food was seriously gourmet. the hamper was well presented in a great black gift box and it arrived at my front door. perfect

1 of 12 pages