Verified Customer

Looked great, went down a treat, delivery sweet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Went all out on the Deluxe Christmas Hamper - to be fair, on a discount, probably because I'm late to Christmas shopping and for once benefited from my tardiness. The value stacks up ok, but the main thing is it'll knock the socks off the people you give it to. Foolproof (I submit myself as tribute).

An amazing, and extremely efficient and helpful gift company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I was skeptical due to some of the unpleasant reviews online about this company, but thought I would give it a shot to give gifts in a care free way to my work team this year.

I could have been more impressed, although the company delivers through one of my least favorite couriers, they were organised, timely and extremely pleasant to deal with.

Even with a phone inquiry to alay some of my own fears and they were just so helpful, and made me feel like an individual, not one of (i'm sure) many numbers.

Thank you to Amy, Sophia, and all the team at The Hamper Emporium, it has made this year a breeze with gifting for our corporate teams (and family might i add)

10/10 would recommend this business to family and friends. (even Nan)

Auburn nsw

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

The most BEAUTIFUL hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I ordered 5 different hampers and they are all just magical. My family will be very pleased when I give them out for Christmas. I have bought here for many
times and I am sure that their hampers are becoming even nicer and nicer.

Aweome Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Great Hampers full of lovely things and great service. Kept up the good work
Delivery perfectly timed each time. thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I got two hampers for staff members, really happy with the service and hampers are gorgeous!
will be purchasing in 2018.

Great Product! Great Price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Amazing prices for the quality of products inside the hamper. Delivered promptly and when expected and enjoyed by entire family.

The perfect gift idea & experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I ordered a few hampers for some family and friends as an early Christmas present. The overall experience was seamless and the hampers are absolutely gorgeous! Delivered so quickly and presented beautifully, everybody was thrilled.

best hampers ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

you guys are amazing! my family got their hampers and called to say that the food was DELICIOUS!! my mum loved the christmas treats, she said that were the best she has ever tasted and wants to know where she can buy more! i think you have a new customer in her.

she also said the box was beautifully presented and the hamper itself was absolutely gorgeous, she definitely felt spoiled .

the customer service staff member i called in your office was so amazing and helpful - makes a difference to be able to deal with someone who knows what they are doing.

but the best part, by far, was the fact that you got the hampers to them exactly when i needed them delivered - even given the fact that i ordered so last minute and needed immediate delivery.

you guys have just made my gift buying so easy, ill just hamper it up from now on! haha. thanks xx

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Ordered the entertainer gourmet hamper for a very close relative in Perth. Ordered from the UK instead of flowers as she had just come out of hospital and already had lots of flowers so the hamper was perfect. The recipient was over the moon with it. Will def use this site again delivered when expected and delivery was free which was a bonus.

Good Hampers for clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Have used these guys for hamper for my clients the past 3 Christmases, including this one. Really happy with the service and clients are always happy.

Mum loved the gourmet goodies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Got 2 hampers delivered for my Mum's 70th and parent's wedding anniversary. My mum was overwhlemed by all the goodies inside. Good selection of hampers without alcohol as my parents don't drink. Delivery was good.

Excellent Service :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Very happy with the process. Easy to order and delivered on time.
Products are also great. My recipient was thrilled with his hamper!

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Entire process of placing a large corporate order couldn't have been easier. Service was efficient, helpful and professional. All of our clients were thrilled with their hampers

The Hamper Emporium

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Have just ordered food hampers to go throughout Australia via The Hamper Emporium. Their web site was easy to choose ordering, easy to select payment and easy to send to separate addresses on the date I specified. 5 star service.

Great Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Beautifully presented and well received hamper. Perfect for the long distance gift and reasonably priced. Easy gifting for the disorganised gift-giver! What a life-saver.

Gorokan, NSW

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Beautiful Presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Beautifully presented with delicious products. All the items in our box were Gluten Free and the two client we gave them to cant stop thanking us for them. Definitely shopping here again.

awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

excellent product and fast delivery at reasonable price..Happy customer here

Verified Customer

Great service, so quick and easy to order!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I have ordered both corporate hampers and ordinary individual ones and have been very pleased. Ordering process is easy to manage and website it great.

High Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

The quality of the products were of an extremely high standard! The packaging was elegant and professional and looked just like the photo's.
The website was very easy to navigate and the checkout process was seamless and quick.
Absolutely recommend this site!

Excellent products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I have used The Hamper Emporium for work gifts previously and i was very impressed with the service from Aoife and also the great products. Would highly recommend

1 of 11 pages