Excellent gift for that special someone that has everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

My father really loved this hamper for his birthday. It’s something very different to what I normally do and it won’t be the last time that I choose a hamper for someone special in my life.

Awesome work, looked so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Bought for my mum and she loved it, thanks heaps the hamper Emporium for your wonderful product. It came super fast. Everything inside was perfectly placed and looked amazing. Might buy one for myself now...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Yes great service my family was over joyed with their hampers there was a big mixture of goods and wines very enjoyable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Thank You, recent hampers that I have purchased as gifts , have truly been loved by my family and friends .

Verified Customer

Better than I could’ve hoped for!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Everything was amazing, from start to end! Great website, fab product and the communication regarding the delivery was exceptional! The hamper itself was packaged beautifully and it’s even better than I could’ve hoped for! It was a get well gift for my uncle and he loved it!!! Thank you!

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 6 answers
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

Very good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Sent 2 hampers to some clients just as as small thanks for their business. Received thanks and feedback from my clients that the hamper is the best quality they have ever received over the years. Delivery was in 2 days so overall very happy with the service. Would use them again for friends and family also.

Absolutely Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I placed my order at 7pm and it was delivered to my client by 10am the next day. The client loved it, they said the product was perfect. Such great value and service will definitely be using these guys again to send my clients gifts

The MOST beautiful hampers- just perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Exceptional service from this company. From start to finish it was so easy and the product was perfect. So happy with this service and will use them again and again.

Verified Customer

Looked great, went down a treat, delivery sweet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Went all out on the Deluxe Christmas Hamper - to be fair, on a discount, probably because I'm late to Christmas shopping and for once benefited from my tardiness. The value stacks up ok, but the main thing is it'll knock the socks off the people you give it to. Foolproof (I submit myself as tribute).

An amazing, and extremely efficient and helpful gift company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I was skeptical due to some of the unpleasant reviews online about this company, but thought I would give it a shot to give gifts in a care free way to my work team this year.

I could have been more impressed, although the company delivers through one of my least favorite couriers, they were organised, timely and extremely pleasant to deal with.

Even with a phone inquiry to alay some of my own fears and they were just so helpful, and made me feel like an individual, not one of (i'm sure) many numbers.

Thank you to Amy, Sophia, and all the team at The Hamper Emporium, it has made this year a breeze with gifting for our corporate teams (and family might i add)

10/10 would recommend this business to family and friends. (even Nan)

March 1nd 2018 Update: Seriously impressive

Great quality gourmet hampers, excellent customer service. I am seriously impressed. Will shop again and again for friends and family.

Auburn nsw

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

The most BEAUTIFUL hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I ordered 5 different hampers and they are all just magical. My family will be very pleased when I give them out for Christmas. I have bought here for many
times and I am sure that their hampers are becoming even nicer and nicer.

Aweome Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Great Hampers full of lovely things and great service. Kept up the good work
Delivery perfectly timed each time. thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I got two hampers for staff members, really happy with the service and hampers are gorgeous!
will be purchasing in 2018.

Great Product! Great Price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Amazing prices for the quality of products inside the hamper. Delivered promptly and when expected and enjoyed by entire family.

The perfect gift idea & experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I ordered a few hampers for some family and friends as an early Christmas present. The overall experience was seamless and the hampers are absolutely gorgeous! Delivered so quickly and presented beautifully, everybody was thrilled.

best hampers ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

you guys are amazing! my family got their hampers and called to say that the food was DELICIOUS!! my mum loved the christmas treats, she said that were the best she has ever tasted and wants to know where she can buy more! i think you have a new customer in her.

she also said the box was beautifully presented and the hamper itself was absolutely gorgeous, she definitely felt spoiled .

the customer service staff member i called in your office was so amazing and helpful - makes a difference to be able to deal with someone who knows what they are doing.

but the best part, by far, was the fact that you got the hampers to them exactly when i needed them delivered - even given the fact that i ordered so last minute and needed immediate delivery.

you guys have just made my gift buying so easy, ill just hamper it up from now on! haha. thanks xx

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Ordered the entertainer gourmet hamper for a very close relative in Perth. Ordered from the UK instead of flowers as she had just come out of hospital and already had lots of flowers so the hamper was perfect. The recipient was over the moon with it. Will def use this site again delivered when expected and delivery was free which was a bonus.

Good Hampers for clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Have used these guys for hamper for my clients the past 3 Christmases, including this one. Really happy with the service and clients are always happy.

Mum loved the gourmet goodies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Got 2 hampers delivered for my Mum's 70th and parent's wedding anniversary. My mum was overwhlemed by all the goodies inside. Good selection of hampers without alcohol as my parents don't drink. Delivery was good.

Excellent Service :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Very happy with the process. Easy to order and delivered on time.
Products are also great. My recipient was thrilled with his hamper!

1 of 11 pages