SYDNEY

DONT USE THIS COMPANY FOR CORPORATE ORDERS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

DONT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU ARE DOING LARGE CORPORATE ORDERS. The hampers present well, the staff are very helpful and give you all the right assurances on delivery etc when booking. They are happy to take your payment up front but when it comes to delivery they are dreadful. They use Couriers Please. If a hamper cant be signed for the courier leaves it at a newsagent within several suburbs of the delivery address. Its unprofessional to ask a corporate client to go hunting for their gift particularly when we were told that hampers that if were not signed for were returned to the factory and Hamper Emporium would contact us to make further arrangements. In several cases, hampers were given to people that were not the recipients. No ID was asked for and they have gone missing. Very poor performance and very embarrassing and time consuming having to ring clients to find out who had received and who hadn't.

Aweome Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Great Hampers full of lovely things and great service. Kept up the good work
Delivery perfectly timed each time. thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I got two hampers for staff members, really happy with the service and hampers are gorgeous!
will be purchasing in 2018.

Great Product! Great Price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Amazing prices for the quality of products inside the hamper. Delivered promptly and when expected and enjoyed by entire family.

The perfect gift idea & experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I ordered a few hampers for some family and friends as an early Christmas present. The overall experience was seamless and the hampers are absolutely gorgeous! Delivered so quickly and presented beautifully, everybody was thrilled.

best hampers ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

you guys are amazing! my family got their hampers and called to say that the food was DELICIOUS!! my mum loved the christmas treats, she said that were the best she has ever tasted and wants to know where she can buy more! i think you have a new customer in her.

she also said the box was beautifully presented and the hamper itself was absolutely gorgeous, she definitely felt spoiled .

the customer service staff member i called in your office was so amazing and helpful - makes a difference to be able to deal with someone who knows what they are doing.

but the best part, by far, was the fact that you got the hampers to them exactly when i needed them delivered - even given the fact that i ordered so last minute and needed immediate delivery.

you guys have just made my gift buying so easy, ill just hamper it up from now on! haha. thanks xx

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

“Delivered” on wrong date, not received now out of pocket $476

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Have used The Hamper Emporium previously, no problems. This time they delivered whilst I was away and subsequently I arrived home to no hampers! I clearly stated a delivery date, my invoice has the same delivery date yet their customer manager refers to their T&C’s and claims even a printed date is not guaranteed! The way they handle this is to admit no liability and simply walk away... I’m now out of pocket $476 and have no hampers for my clients. They were condescending and patronising.. I’m now trying to get my money back via Dept of Fair Trading. I will also make a claim to have my payment reversed through credit card company. Don’t use these guys, not worth the headache when/if something goes wrong.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Ordered the entertainer gourmet hamper for a very close relative in Perth. Ordered from the UK instead of flowers as she had just come out of hospital and already had lots of flowers so the hamper was perfect. The recipient was over the moon with it. Will def use this site again delivered when expected and delivery was free which was a bonus.

Good Hampers for clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Have used these guys for hamper for my clients the past 3 Christmases, including this one. Really happy with the service and clients are always happy.

Mum loved the gourmet goodies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Got 2 hampers delivered for my Mum's 70th and parent's wedding anniversary. My mum was overwhlemed by all the goodies inside. Good selection of hampers without alcohol as my parents don't drink. Delivery was good.

Excellent Service :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Very happy with the process. Easy to order and delivered on time.
Products are also great. My recipient was thrilled with his hamper!

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Item never turned up.Ignored delivery instructions. Wish I read reviews before spending money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Tardy service, Silly excuses, You pay good money and Items are not delivered. Company says that driver has delivered so bad luck. Company cannot prove what the driver did or who they supposedly deliver it to. Buyer beware.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 comments

Lost and not replaced

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Hamper emporium failed to deliver a celebration hamper to my 85 year old mother and now say there is nothing they can do about it - would recommend you find and alternative hamper site for your Christmas hampers

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Kate, Your order was not lost in transit and was successfully delivered to your recipient on the 29th of November. You gave us permission to leave the order at the recipients home if they were ... read more »

What a pity hamper emporium put so much energy into defending a failed order - would make better business sense to solve the problem reissue or reimburse - don’t use this online hamper business- find another one

Thank you hamper emporium for now graciously delivering our hamper to my mum, and for the additional ‘apology’ hamper, we are very grateful

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Entire process of placing a large corporate order couldn't have been easier. Service was efficient, helpful and professional. All of our clients were thrilled with their hampers

Terrible Customer Service & Communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Ordered 2 hampers to be delivered and specified delivery after a certain date, knowing recipients were away on holidays. A few hours later received an email to say my hampers had been dispatched. Wasted much time trying to chase up with several phone calls. They promised to keep me up to date but this never happened. They also promised hamper would not be left unattended if no one was at home but of course they left it there anyway. Hamper Emporium told me there was nothing that could do, despite telling me otherwise earlier. Now the food hampers I ordered will sit unattended on recipient's doorstep for 4 days in 35c heat until they return from their holiday next week. Very unimpressed and unpleasantly surprised by with lack of care or interest by staff to resolve this issue. Never again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Dear Steph, As previously discussed you selected 'Authority to Leave' hence the courier left the hampers as it was relatively safe to do so. On the Free Standard Delivery that you chose, hampers... read more »

The Hamper Emporium

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Have just ordered food hampers to go throughout Australia via The Hamper Emporium. Their web site was easy to choose ordering, easy to select payment and easy to send to separate addresses on the date I specified. 5 star service.

Great Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Beautifully presented and well received hamper. Perfect for the long distance gift and reasonably priced. Easy gifting for the disorganised gift-giver! What a life-saver.

Gorokan, NSW

• 8 helpful votes

Beautiful Presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Beautifully presented with delicious products. All the items in our box were Gluten Free and the two client we gave them to cant stop thanking us for them. Definitely shopping here again.

awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

excellent product and fast delivery at reasonable price..Happy customer here

Verified Customer

Great service, so quick and easy to order!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I have ordered both corporate hampers and ordinary individual ones and have been very pleased. Ordering process is easy to manage and website it great.

2 of 12 pages