Gold Coast

Private message

Easy and Convienent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

The selection is ample to choose from for all types of occasion. The description for each hamper is sufficient to make a decision at ease.I did have trouble making a decision as they were all too good. Cost is reasonable and various option of delivery is excellent.

A wonderful selection - the perfect choice for someone who has everything!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

The Today, Tomorrow & Every Day Pamper Hamper was perfect for a going away gift for a colleague who doesn't drink alcohol. It included some beautiful gifts for her to keep and some tasty treats for her to enjoy straight away. Delivery was punctual, packaging was lovely and price was worth it!

This is pwrfexr

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Quick delivery, arrive safety & a great gift. They have lots of variety of hampers & gifts for all occasions gifts.

Awesome for last minute gifts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Love this place and have ordered a few times with them! You can get same day delivery which is awesome when I would like to surprise hubby on a whim! Quality products and something for everyone. Absolutely worth it!

Very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I bought a Paddington Bear and Pure Baby Hamper - price $139, The contents were enhanced with tissue paper. The books were much smaller than pictured (95mmx95mm). The paddington bear was only 230mm tall and of inferior quality (made in China) The clothing appeared to be as stated. Pure Baby brand outfit (organic cotton) and made in Australia and a Marquis singlet. Overall, definitely not value for money. On a positive note the parcel arrived within a couple days.

The absolute perfect gift!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

I would just like to say that Thank heavens for your website. I am so thrilled with the choice, presentation and way in which you can order and deliver. The products are such quality and the presentation, Top Notch!!!

Only the Best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

When organising a hamper for my son's birthday I spent sometime checking out several websites. The Hamper Emporium range looked the best to me. When sending such a gift from outside Australia I had to rely on the description of the Hamper products and hope for the best. Well, I'm delighted to say that The Hamper Emporium turned out to be a great choice. The delivery went smoothly and after sending my son pictures of the Hamper and its contents he assured me that everything promised was included. I'd definitely recommend thus company.

Hamper vs Box

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I was impressed as delivery was brilliant. But a little disappointed that the goods were not in a hamper/basket but were in a box.

Great Corporate Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Products are of high quality with a great range of inclusions - lots to choose from, we always use Hamper Emporium for our incentives. Delivery always on time.

Verified Customer

Perfect... Couldnt have asked for more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Package arrived quickly and was presented beautifully. Couldn't have asked for better service, presentation or price. I was over the moon with the amazing range of high end items.

Verified Customer

Prompt delivery and well received

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I used this service to buy a hamper for my PhD advisor as thanks for hosting me in Melbourne. The hamper was promptly delivered and well received. In her words, the produce was tasty and very high quality.

perfect gift for new born baby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

new born dad rang to thank us personally, they loved the gift. very pracitical. better than flowers and easier to bring home with bubs.

Perfect corporate gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Recipient was very pleased with their gift. Ordering through your website was very easy and the information supplied regarding the products was spot on. Will definitely recommend and use again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

First time orded and I was impressed with the service. Arrived next day and the recipient was very happy with the gift. Thanks

Ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Disappointed that the advertised almonds were replaced with cheaper peanuts. Spoke to customer service and they didn't care at all that the peanut replacement was unsuitable!

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

We were very happy with the quick turnaround! One thing we would have liked was to see the final product, because we don't get to see how it looked in the end (I'm sure it looked great!!)

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

I sent a gift to my niece it contained the dressing grown package and she loved it, she said it made her day, thank you.

My Father was very happy to receive such treats!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I was very happy to see the hamper my Dad received looked identical to the picture on the website. The hamper presented well and I would be a repeat customer happily.

My New Go-To

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

The baby bath time hamper was just perfect and was very well received :) Price point was perfect, ease of ordering online was super easy, delivery was on time and safely left and the communication was perfect. I received a confirmation email , tracking notifications for both dispatch and successful delivery. I'll definitely be using The Hamper Emporium again and it will be my go to from now on.

Great gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

As I was away and a close friend was having a retirement party this was the perfect way to send her a special gift. Fuss free. Easy sight to navigate. Was kept informed of delivery. Prompt delivery! Thankyou

3 of 11 pages