Sydney

• 1 review
Private message

Room for improvement

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Be very careful that if you want your hamper delivered on a particular day you need to go with premium delivery. Customer service attitude is not very client service focused. No apology offered when confusion occurred over multiple deliveries. Made to feel that it was ALL our fault. Not sure we will use again

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Anon, Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves here at The Hamper Emporium on our Customer Service, and I am sorry that you feel it was not client focused. We are unable to guarantee a ... read more »

Private message

Both sons extremely happy with their gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Very prompt delivery to Warrnambool and Launceston and great choice to choose from and exceptional presentation. Kept informed re delivery. Great

Verified Customer

My friends fell in love!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Had to have a quick delivery as friends sold business and was leaving within a week. Googled and found the hamper emporium and they delivered out west to a small country town. Ordered on a saturday paid the express delivery on top and impressed that it stated could take up to 2-4 days to remote regional areas. Delivered on the wednesday and best of all friends cried with the beauty of their hamper and felt very special as they are to us. THANK YOU ❤

Prompt delivery bringing happiness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

The hamper achieved the desired aim to Thank in Style! Delivery was prompt and well communicated. The presentation box and contents impressed the recipient.

awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

I spoke to Lata and she was really helpful as it was my first time ordering from The Hamper emporium, the service was good and our clients love the gift.

Perfect thank you present

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Beautifully presented hampers, easy to book, great customer service and delivered to the delighted recipients when promised! A very easy procedure with everyone happy with the product!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

The process was seamless. Hamper was delivered the day after I ordered it online. Will continue to use this company. The recipient was thrilled with her gift.

Wonderful arrangement of Goodies :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

The recipient was very impressed with the variety of goodie in the hamper which he enjoyed and lots share with others.

Verified Customer

Recipient was very impressed, they loved the hamper!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I loved the website - so many nice hampers to chose from!
We paid extra for delivery as this was a new born gift and wanted it to arrive whilst parents were in hospital, it arrived quickly!
Parents loved the hamper!
I will definitely use this company again.

Wonderfully Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I ordered a new baby hamper from interstate, and the hamper was despatched and delivered in very short time and was presented exactly as advertised.

Fantastic gift service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

I was first attracted to the variety of hampers with quality products and the presentation of them too.

I was very pleased with how easy it was to purchase hampers and especially how quickly they got delivered. I used the service to send a gift for my husband and he got it on the same day! So I used it again the following week to send a get well soon hamper to my friend!!! Both recipients LOVED their gifts!

Will definitely be ordering hampers from here again!

Goof range of quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

I ordered a hamper for a customer in WA. The delivery was efficient with email notifications of the tracking and the customer was delighted with the hamper

Verified Customer

Great gift & delivery time was awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Excellent value for money.
Great communication with regular email updates.
Delivery on time.
Quality of hamper was impressive.
Tracking of product was easy.

Really happy. Fantastic gift.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I was really happy. I ordered the delux men hamper. With the dressing gown, red wine etc. My boyfriend loved it. It really made his day. I'll definitely pass you guys on to my friends.

Punctual and Enjoyable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

The hampers we ordered were delivered very promptly and the sweet food was amazing, the savoury not as nice but the presentation was beautiful. Overall I was happy with my purchase and would buy from you again.

Very good service and lovely hamper

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Service was polite and efficient; hamper was well received and appreciated by the recipient. Ordering online was easy and efficient.

Sydney

• 1 review

Very Disappointed!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I wanted to surprise some friends with a congratulatory present as they had just purchased a new home, I thought it was worth spending $100 (even though this is a lot of money to me) as this was a big milestone for them and that the element of surprise would be an amazing feeling. On the website they offered preferred delivery date, which I selected as I knew my friends would be home that day. Instead it was delivered earlier than requested and of course no one was home, so the courier delivered it to a seven eleven store in Newtown instead and emailed me the pick up details. I was hugely disappointed, especially when I had been given the option to pick a preferred date, and I had spent quite a lot of money for a hamper that didn't really contain that much. When I called customer service to ask why they didn't deliver on the requested date, and if it could be re-delivered so the element of surprise was still there I was told that it wasn't their problem, there was no guarantee and that there was nothing they could do to help me. So I had to pick up the hamper from seven eleven and deliver it to my friends myself. So really I paid $100 to buy a bottle of wine and 3 boxes of chocolates from seven eleven in Newtown. Hugely disappointed with this company, would never use them again and would recommend anyone wanting to surprise a friend on a special occasion to use a different company!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Libby, Thank you for your feedback. As I explained on the phone, it is clearly stated at the checkout that a delivery date cannot be guaranteed on our standard delivery service. As this is a... read more »

Great place, so much to choose from

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The Hamper Emporium gave us the sender a wonderful time selecting our purchase. The delivery was quick and prices reasonable

BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY SUPRISE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

A beautifully presented gift that I surprised my Aunty with on her 70th birthday. She said that she felt super spoilt and had never received a delivery before. Delivery was on time and I couldn't be happier with the ease of sending this online product. I will definitely use Hamper Emporium again.

Terrific

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I've used the Hamper Emporium a couple of times as gifts for clients and was very happy with the delivery time etc. Although I didn't get to see the hampers in the flesh so to speak, my clients were extremely happy. Thanks for a great service.

4 of 11 pages