Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very Disappointed!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I wanted to surprise some friends with a congratulatory present as they had just purchased a new home, I thought it was worth spending $100 (even though this is a lot of money to me) as this was a big milestone for them and that the element of surprise would be an amazing feeling. On the website they offered preferred delivery date, which I selected as I knew my friends would be home that day. Instead it was delivered earlier than requested and of course no one was home, so the courier delivered it to a seven eleven store in Newtown instead and emailed me the pick up details. I was hugely disappointed, especially when I had been given the option to pick a preferred date, and I had spent quite a lot of money for a hamper that didn't really contain that much. When I called customer service to ask why they didn't deliver on the requested date, and if it could be re-delivered so the element of surprise was still there I was told that it wasn't their problem, there was no guarantee and that there was nothing they could do to help me. So I had to pick up the hamper from seven eleven and deliver it to my friends myself. So really I paid $100 to buy a bottle of wine and 3 boxes of chocolates from seven eleven in Newtown. Hugely disappointed with this company, would never use them again and would recommend anyone wanting to surprise a friend on a special occasion to use a different company!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Libby, Thank you for your feedback. As I explained on the phone, it is clearly stated at the checkout that a delivery date cannot be guaranteed on our standard delivery service. As this is a... read more »

Great place, so much to choose from

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The Hamper Emporium gave us the sender a wonderful time selecting our purchase. The delivery was quick and prices reasonable

BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY SUPRISE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

A beautifully presented gift that I surprised my Aunty with on her 70th birthday. She said that she felt super spoilt and had never received a delivery before. Delivery was on time and I couldn't be happier with the ease of sending this online product. I will definitely use Hamper Emporium again.

Terrific

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I've used the Hamper Emporium a couple of times as gifts for clients and was very happy with the delivery time etc. Although I didn't get to see the hampers in the flesh so to speak, my clients were extremely happy. Thanks for a great service.

Excellent delivery time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

The hamper was delivered the day after I ordered it - very happy. The purchase was smooth and efficient. Will order again.

Verified Customer

McGrath Real Estate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I use this service regularly and find them to be prompt. Ideal when you can track the parcel & its always on time in good condition. Great company to work with.

Lovely surprise to brighten the day.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Very happy with this hamper but could have a few less fudges and more chocolates.
Lovely presented box.
Would buy again.

Verified Customer

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

The hamper emporium team has been absolutely fantastic in their customer service and the quality of the products in the hamper (we ordered the 'Luxury Pamper Hamper'. Packing was beautiful, hamper delivered on the day that it was supposed to be and the team took personal interest. Great product,fantastic customer service. (i ordered from the UAE for a delivery in Sydney). Thank you Hamper Emporium. Will certainly be using you again....

Great Australian Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Extremely happy with hamper, unfortunately not as impressed with delivery time. Told 1-3 days and it took a week. Very disappointing, it only had to go from Chester Hill to Woonona.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have used your services many times before and never have been disappointed.
It gives me the peace of mind each time I have to send gifts online.

Box of Treaties

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Living in New Zealand, The Hamper Emporium makes it easy to send our Daughter in Aspley, Qld, a special treat. No hassle and recipient wrapt in her surprise.

The most amazing hampers in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

The presentation and quality is absolutely amazing, i am so happy I stumbled across you online, this is the second time I have ordered in the last month from you and I will never buy from another hamper store again. Thank you so much you never disappoint. Highly recommended for any occasion.

Rave reviews

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I have purchased 4 wine and nibbles hampers as gifts over the last 2 months. All recipients have loved them.

Great Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

The ordering process was easy, the hamper was delivered within 48 hours, the hamper was presented beautifully and was good value and the recipient loved it.

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

The Hamper was Very easy to order, delivered the next day and very happy with the contents. Communication was prompt.

Awesomely Wicked!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

Thanks Hamper Emporium, we love your products. It's such a fantastic way to be able to say thank you than boring old flowers. The products are of a high quality and are presented professionally and glamorous.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

PROMPT DELIVERY & EXCELLENT QUALITY!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' !!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!

Hamper was great but no gift card

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Hamper was great and the recipient loved it, however, there was no gift card which was a little awkward. Would definitely use again though and recommend to friends/colleagues

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Tayla, Thank you for your review and we're so pleased it was a success with the recipient! The card is in an envelope that says "A message for you" - as it is a black envelope on the black sh... read more »

Easy and very accommodating

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I would definitely use this service again, it was outstanding. We wanted one hamper and a gift voucher for a corporate event on a very short timeframe and the team made it very easy. I was very impressed and very grateful. A pleasure to deal with!

Prompt & Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Ordered in the morning, delivered by the afternoon. Ultra fast delivery and receiver of the hamper loved everything inside. Definitely will use your services again and beautiful packaging.

5 of 11 pages