Great Australian Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Extremely happy with hamper, unfortunately not as impressed with delivery time. Told 1-3 days and it took a week. Very disappointing, it only had to go from Chester Hill to Woonona.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have used your services many times before and never have been disappointed.
It gives me the peace of mind each time I have to send gifts online.

Box of Treaties

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Living in New Zealand, The Hamper Emporium makes it easy to send our Daughter in Aspley, Qld, a special treat. No hassle and recipient wrapt in her surprise.

The most amazing hampers in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

The presentation and quality is absolutely amazing, i am so happy I stumbled across you online, this is the second time I have ordered in the last month from you and I will never buy from another hamper store again. Thank you so much you never disappoint. Highly recommended for any occasion.

Rave reviews

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I have purchased 4 wine and nibbles hampers as gifts over the last 2 months. All recipients have loved them.

Great Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

The ordering process was easy, the hamper was delivered within 48 hours, the hamper was presented beautifully and was good value and the recipient loved it.

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

The Hamper was Very easy to order, delivered the next day and very happy with the contents. Communication was prompt.

Awesomely Wicked!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

Thanks Hamper Emporium, we love your products. It's such a fantastic way to be able to say thank you than boring old flowers. The products are of a high quality and are presented professionally and glamorous.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

PROMPT DELIVERY & EXCELLENT QUALITY!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' !!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!

Hamper was great but no gift card

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Hamper was great and the recipient loved it, however, there was no gift card which was a little awkward. Would definitely use again though and recommend to friends/colleagues

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Tayla, Thank you for your review and we're so pleased it was a success with the recipient! The card is in an envelope that says "A message for you" - as it is a black envelope on the black sh... read more »

Easy and very accommodating

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I would definitely use this service again, it was outstanding. We wanted one hamper and a gift voucher for a corporate event on a very short timeframe and the team made it very easy. I was very impressed and very grateful. A pleasure to deal with!

Prompt & Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Ordered in the morning, delivered by the afternoon. Ultra fast delivery and receiver of the hamper loved everything inside. Definitely will use your services again and beautiful packaging.

Verified Customer

Excellent service and very professional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I ordered 10 hampers for work conferences and they were to be shipped across the country - there was an urgent order to WA and the service that was provided to get this done was amazing. On top of that the hampers turned out to be amazing. The team did a great job with the branded ribbon and gift tag as well. I'm extremely pleased with the overall service and will definitely use again.

• 1 helpful vote

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

I ordered a new baby hamper which was never delivered! I allowed 3 business days as advertised and was never notified of the hamper not being delivered by day 3. No follow up contact was made to try and attempt successful delivery. Manager offered delivery in 3 days time or refund minus courier delivery fee! Extremely disappointed and would never recommend this company to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Jen, Thank you for contacting us. As mentioned previously, your delivery was unsuccessful due to an incomplete address on the order. I did offer a -re-delivery for you on the following busines... read more »

Canberra

• 1 comment

Hamper for sick mate

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Ordered this and well was promised on several occasions it would get there but still MIA, finally got a refund tho but very disappointed.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi, Thank you for leaving us your very feedback, and we are sorry for the delay in the delivery of your hamper. Unfortunately, due to the regional delivery for your item, this was delayed by our ... read more »

There was a tracking number supplied who was the carrier as I suggest you don't use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

The hamper was beautifully presented. The content we're a great compliment to each other Courier service was great Loved the tracking system. My friends were thrilled

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Courier service is disgusting and goods were not what was on the website.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I emailed the company after I finally opened my hamper and they had been kept in air conditioning since arriving and to my dismay all the chocolates had been melted together. Contacted the company and offered to send me out more . I said no as the courier company did not deliver when promised we have had a very hot summer, and obviously they had been left in a hot warehouse. Asked for them to be delivered to another address can't do that can only change the address if the sender requests. Just more lame excuses. Have told my daughter never to use this company again. Exchanged emails with there customer service blah blah! Tired of company's getting away with delivering goods to homes that are not in the condition you pay for. I don't want any more correspondence from the company, think people should think twice about ordering anything from them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Casey, Thank you for contacting us and apologies not only for the hamper that was delivered to you, but the lack of a resolution as well. I have sent you a private message for some further d... read more »

The perfect Hamper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

I was lucky enough to receive a hamper as a gift, it was absolutely perfect a great range of nibbles and a lovely bottle of wine all exquisitely presented in a beautiful box. I can highly recommend the Hamper Emporium and will use them for gifts I purchase in the future and maybe even just to spoil myself.

• 2 helpful votes

Terrible - Do Not Use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

This company is very dodgy. Packages were not delivered on time (went missing we were told) with a premium delivery service used. DO NOT USE for special occasions like Valentine's Day or Christmas.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Anonymous, We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with The Hamper Emporium, and apologies that it was not up the high level of customer service we pride ourselves on here. If y... read more »

Wrong content in hamper

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I ordered the Pamper Hamper and found out they have swapped the 175 grams French Vanilla almonds to a box of 175 grams peanuts ! When i email them, they said when they run out of certain items they have the right to change it to something of the same or greater value. You can never convince me the worth of peanuts =almonds of the same weight! I would have been ok if they email me to let me know before processing the hamper. Now it just made me think they are a bit sneaky.
I was impressed by the speed of delivery though.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Wing, Thank you for your feedback, and sincerest apologies for any disappointment caused. I am sorry that you feel that our Honey Roasted Peanuts are not of the the same value as the French Va... read more »

5 of 11 pages