Amazing service & extremely helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

The lenses are fantastic quality & the staff were super helpful. After I ordered the wrong ones, they sent me the new lenses at no extra cost & matched them to my glasses perfectly. Highly recommend!!

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I had no difficulty finding the right lenses, but could not get the tiny screw undone. Effort, WD40, brother, prayers... nothing worked.
So I packed it all up and sent it back, and after about 10 days I got my raybans back, good as new.
Sunglasses Fix is the right name for these very helpful people.

• 1 helpful vote

"Excellent service"

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Excellent service from sunglass fix. My Oakley lenses were damaged and Oakley said it won't cover under the warranty and it cost me $15 to send it to Oakley for warranty check. When I ring Oakley service for replacement lenses, they said it will cost $99 for a new pair, when the whole sunglass cost only $120. Then I found sunglass fix through Google search. I ordered for a replacement lenses for my Oakley sunglasses. Received on time with out any damage. One of the lenses I received was loose from the frame. When I informed this to sunglass fix, the customer service person was ready to resend another piece with out asking further questions. Thank you very much sunglass fix. Great service and competitive price.

Verified Customer

Service is as fabulous as the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Having ordered 2 sets of my replacement lenses, upon receiving them, I was at first disappointed to discover that 3 of my 4 lenses didn’t fit my Arnettes. I emailed Sunglass Fix and they responded within 24 hours to explain that the calibration on my sets were out and that they would immediately resend 2 new sets after having tested them for sizing. This obviously made me feel much better about the situation and despite the extra wait, it was well worth it as the extra ‘free’ pairs of lenses are awesome. Fit perfectly as promised and do the job brilliantly, as they are even better than the original lenses, which is especially important given that I live in the tropics! Outstanding service and product.

Edinburgh

• 1 answer

Perfect fit...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I got a pair of non prescription lenses for ray ban RBX5228 glasses frame. They were perfect and the easiest lenses to take out and replace. I followed the help video and it couldn't have been simpler. I will definataly be buying again from Sunglass Fix. The delivery was quick and arrived
when they said and their communication was also excellent. Thank you for a great transaction. 10/10

Doubled the life of my sunnies and saved me a heap of money

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

My 3 year old Prada sunnies were getting all scratched up and embarrassing. I was looking at an expensive replacement and sad goodbye, until I found these guys who were able to send me replacement lenses for $35 in under a week. Indistinguishable from the originals. Very happy.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

My Oakley 5s lenses had gone all bubbly. They are 50-60 quid to buy new whereas the lenses from sunglasses fix were 20 quid.
I knew they would be good quality as they are made in Australia and not some Chinese rubbish.
Quick delivery considering they were delivered from Australia. Fitted perfectly and my sunnies are now like new again. Highly recommended.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I only make reviews if the service is bad or excellent. I have to say excellent on this occasion. I did have my doubts about placing an order to the opposite side of the world to the UK. I placed my order on the 4/4/18 with tracking and received the order today 9/4/18. Would recommend no problems.

Excellent Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Very good experience with Sunglass Fix. needed some replacement lenses for my Oakley sunglasses and mistakenly ordered the wrong ones. Sent a note to Craig (CEO) and he responded on a Sunday. They sent me the correct lenses and refunded me for the ones i returned - no hassle. Really good service and will use them again.

Verified Customer

Perfect - couldn't have asked for better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Replaced some chipped Prada lenses and the ones from The Sunglass Fix were better than the originals (I opted for polarised lenses). Delivery was quick. Would recommend.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Jimmy, appreciate your taking the time to provide feedback. It's great to hear the lenses are working out well for you and that you feel they are even better than your originals. Also hear they... read more »

Verified Customer

Quality replacement lenses at a fraction of the cost!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

I had two $300+ designer sunnies that I was ready to toss due to badly scratched lenses. The Sunglass Fix company replaced the damaged lenses at a fraction of the cost that I was quoted by the optometrist. In my opinion the replacement lenses look and feel like they’re better quality than the originals. Throughout the process they were highly communicative, helpful and extremely responsive. I highly recommend this service.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Sandro, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with The Sunglass Fix. It means so much to the team here when we hear how much we are helping customers like yo... read more »

Camarillo, California

Verified Customer

The Sunglass Fix is simply amazing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I had a pair of Prada sunglasses with two badly scratched lens, one of which had actually fallen out. The Sunglass Fix replaced the lens with a quality of lens that, I believe, actually exceed the original quality of the manufacturer; quite simply, my sunglasses are better than new for a mere fraction of the price of a new pair. The communication of the company, the lightening quick repair turnaround and the amazing quality of the repair easily earn 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Awesome Bruce, glad we could help. It really means a lot to us when you leave such nice feedback. The team here certainly try their best and take great pride in their work. Hearing they are maki... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 51 helpful votes

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

my Ray Ban replacement lenses fit perfectly and my vision is relaxed, very happy with the customer service provided, the instructions to replace lenses were easy to understand & straight forward.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Thank you very much KissMiss. It's very nice of you to take the time and let others know you enjoyed using The Sunglass Fix. I'm glad we could help you keep your favorite sunglass running like new... read more »

Verified Customer

amazing lenses, super friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

these guys went above and beyond when there was a slight glitch with my order, and as it turns out, the lenses are even better than my original Maui Jim's. dead serious. HIGHLY recommend!

Lenses didn't fit in my frames

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I bought lenses to fit my arnette stickup 4147. The lenses never fitted into the frames properly. The two ends you can get it with a struggle but the sides I can never get to sit in properly. Now the tint is bubbling at the top because of this.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Ryan, I'm sorry to hear about your fit problem with the Arnette Stick Ups. We make over 100K lens models are more difficult than other for many reasons. I know the Stick Ups are a frame whi... read more »

Verified Customer

Perfect, best customer service as well!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Use this team to fix your glasses 100%. They will get it right, they wont charge you outrageous prices, and they respond right away. I will not be going to anybody else for sunglasses repair and I live in Los Angeles. It is totally worth it for me to ship to them every single time! Don't make the mistake of using anybody else!

Verified Customer

Quick, professional and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Very quick at responding to my queries, really quick to replace lenses and send back, high quality lenses. Fantastic experience all round.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Emily, thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. Very happy we could get your favorite sunglasses restored for you. enjoy and thanks again. Craig Anderson - Founder of The Sunglass Fix

The replacement lenses

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Got replacement lenses which matched the old ones, were great for a few years but then the inside of the lenses started wearing or rubbing off which made them very annoying to wear as they are patchy to view through.

• 2 helpful votes

Poor quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

These lenses were poor quality and fit. Cheap sunglasses give me eye strain headaches. I have 4 pairs of Oakley and one pair of Raybans and have no problem with them. I replaced the rayban lenses from this company and immediately started getting eyestrain headaches. The inferior quality to the originals was very obvious. Save you money and look elsewhere.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Jerod, I'm really sorry about the issues you had with our lenses. I must also state that I'm very surprised and something must had gone seriously wrong with your order and the manufacturing of y... read more »

Malver

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Give them a Miss, cheap plastic and poor colour!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Having dropped my Ray Bans and cracked a lens I looked on line for a replacement and found Sunglass Fix, I really which I hadn't!
The site is very misleading with its home page, its states that the replacement lenses will be as good if not better than the original but they are far from it.
Took 3 weeks after ordering to get them and when they came they were cheap plastic lenses, there's no weight to them which make the sunglasses sit and feel totally different, with out the logo's on it makes the sunglasses look like fake ones.
The colour is totally different and while they do fit it's not a secure fit.
Their customer service is exceptionally poor, when I contacted them all I got was message one - "I need to speak to my manager" fair enough, message two - (From the manager) its all in the small print!
When I said that there was nothing on the sites home page clearly saying that the lenses are plastic and will not come with any logo the reply was "our home page is there to sell lenses the detail is in the T&C's".
They did offer that I could return them at my own cost and once checked for any damage I could get a refund but sending them back to Australia for the sake of £38 is just too mush hassle.

My advice, put your £30/50 towards the "Real" lenses form a reputable local shop you can trust.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Eho Man, First I would like to apologize for the experience you had with The Sunglass Fix. I'm having a serious look into our customer care's response to your complaint as it sounds abnormal. ... read more »

1 of 11 pages

Hi, Can u replace Annette mask lenses? I’m finding it hard to find anyone who replaces these lenses

Luke asked on Jul 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Luke, I'm sorry but we can make lenses for almost every pair of sunglasses made with two separate lenses. We have not been able to work out a good way of making the mask lenses yet. We may look into it into the future but at present time we can not make masks/google, single lenses. Best bet is to try to contact Arnette Directly. They may have lenses if the model is still in production.
Thanks for asking, Craig Anderson CEO and Founder of The Sunglass Fix

Hi Luke. Did you mean Arnette the diving masks ??? If so it depends where you live but mikesdivestore London UK do standard and prescription lenses for masks even if you take your own mask in. They also ship worldwide. Jools

Hey there, I’ve got a pair of Oakley Twoface sunglasses with really scratched lenses ( Colour: Polished Black Iridium Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter upper HD Polarized lenses UV protection Lens Category: 3), have you got lenses available for these sunglasses at all? Thanks, any feedback appreciated, cheers, Jeremy e. [email address removed] or m. [moblie number removed]

Jeremy B asked on May 17, 2018

Hi Jeremy,

We make a wide selection of lenses for the Oakly Twoface sunglasses. I'm not totally famiiar with all the oakley names of thei lenses. However, we do have several black Category 3 lenses with different finishings.
We have a plain black lens, a flash silver mirrored lens, a red/orange mirrored black lens and a blue/purple mirrored black lens all polarized.
Your best be it to visit the site here. Select Polarized and find the lens that best matches your current lenses (or find one you like even better).
HOpe that helps. Craig

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

See all 11 questions about The Sunglass Fix