Lenses didn't fit in my frames

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I bought lenses to fit my arnette stickup 4147. The lenses never fitted into the frames properly. The two ends you can get it with a struggle but the sides I can never get to sit in properly. Now the tint is bubbling at the top because of this.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Ryan, I'm sorry to hear about your fit problem with the Arnette Stick Ups. We make over 100K lens models are more difficult than other for many reasons. I know the Stick Ups are a frame whi... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

Poor fitment and customer svc

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

Lenses didn't fit. Took to Optometrist who had to grind them down to fit. Customer service didn't offer to refund any portion. Would not recommend

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Josh, I'm sorry to hear about this. We have a very standard protocol we use to identify and resolve fit issues. The primary reason for fit issues is size variations across models. We guarante... read more »

Craig...photos were sent to your firm a couple years back. I was told by your customer service team that the lenses were the correct ones. They were they were just off by a small margin. Nothing... read more »

The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Josh, happy to help but I need a little help finding your information. Can you let me know the sunglass make We have a lot of Josh's in the system and I tried to read through most that had some... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Product didn't fit. Service was great though!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2015

The website, deliver, pricing eye was FABRASTIC. But the product itself was not suitable for my Rayban clubmasters. The shape and size was wrong based on the suggested lenses and now my glasses are unusable.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Brendan, sorry, we were not getting notifications for awhile and I say your review. I'm hoping you were able to contact and sort this out. It's very rare we ever have fit issues. In fact, we... read more »

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gyorgi, I'm very sorry for the late reply. We are trying to work out why product review is not sending us notifications but have seen quite a number of reviews and questions come in that we have not been alerted too.
I am hoping someone has already helped you. However, the service works in one of two ways.
1) We can make and install lenses in almost any pair of sunglasses. In short you send your frames in and we send back all fixed up.
2) You can order lenses and watch our video tutorials and install the lenses yourself if we have your particular model. In your case we may. See linke below. We may not have had this model when you inquired before but we do make lenses for them now.

Both options are the same price for the lenses (about 35-50 dollars for lenses depending on type -regular polarized)
However, getting them custom made does have some additional cost and time factors for the shipping of the frames.
Hope that helps, Craig and the team at The Sunglass Fix