Great service - good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Very happy with my replacement lenses - so much cheaper than buying a new set of Oakleys. Easy to install and quick delivery.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Happy to have found sunglass fix

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

I ordered some replacement lenses for a pair of Prada sunglasses from sunglasse fix. They fit the glasses and the quality was very good. Although it didn't have prada etched in the lens, I was okay with that. For the price to replace the lines from sunglasse fix compared to a new pair of pradas I am more than happy with the results. Shipping took a while since they come from Australia, but they have a great customer service department that was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and use their services and products again

Colin
From Ontario Canada

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

money saver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

Purchased new lenses for my Oakley Fives 3.0
Arrived on time,look great and fit the frames well. Quality of lenses maybe not quite as good as original Oakleys, but for $40 what do u expect.Saved me about $150 so i am more than happy and will be shopping with Sunglass Fix again soon as i own two old pairs of Fives.
Thank you Sunglass Fix.

Sunglasses replacement lenses fro Raybans RB 3445.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

I am really impressed with this as it was easy to replace with your lenses and the lenses are fantastic. Great way not to buy new glasses and waste that money again. Thanks Sunglass Fix this was fantastic option, easy and affordable. Happy to recommend to family and friends.

very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2016

Easy to replace and worth while. company shipped quickly and were helpful with requests and technical advice. Would highly recommend these guys

Verified Customer

Great product and wonderful customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2015

I ordered replacement sunglass lenses online using the specifications on the web site and the model number on the sunglass earpiece. When the lenses arrived, they were a different size and did not fit. After some emailing back and forth, I decided to ship the frames to Sunglass Fix for an accurate sizing of the lenses. My wife's sunglasses arrived yesterday, and she is thrilled with the new lenses. Thanks to Aron for doing such a great job of replicating the stock lenses, and thanks to your company for the great product and great customer service.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Quick good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2014

I bought some old-style Oakley Water Jacket sunglasses on ebay to use while surfing in Indonesia, they worked well but were not polarised (which is crazy for glasses meant to be used for sailing, wind surfing, jet ski etc). Found the Sunglass Fix online and ordered polarised lenses to fit. They arrived within a couple of days but I had measured incorrectly- a quick phonecall and they organised a replacement set and a reply paid return envelope. The polarised lens are great for surfing and the glasses and lenses cost about a third of the new price (which I would not pay as they will probably get lost in the surf anyway). Sunglass Fix is definitely worth a try if you have scratched or cracked lenses but the frames are still good.

+ Good quality and price, v good service when needed to do a return

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017