Verified Customer

Service is as fabulous as the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Having ordered 2 sets of my replacement lenses, upon receiving them, I was at first disappointed to discover that 3 of my 4 lenses didn’t fit my Arnettes. I emailed Sunglass Fix and they responded within 24 hours to explain that the calibration on my sets were out and that they would immediately resend 2 new sets after having tested them for sizing. This obviously made me feel much better about the situation and despite the extra wait, it was well worth it as the extra ‘free’ pairs of lenses are awesome. Fit perfectly as promised and do the job brilliantly, as they are even better than the original lenses, which is especially important given that I live in the tropics! Outstanding service and product.

Perfect fit...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I got a pair of non prescription lenses for ray ban RBX5228 glasses frame. They were perfect and the easiest lenses to take out and replace. I followed the help video and it couldn't have been simpler. I will definataly be buying again from Sunglass Fix. The delivery was quick and arrived
when they said and their communication was also excellent. Thank you for a great transaction. 10/10

Doubled the life of my sunnies and saved me a heap of money

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

My 3 year old Prada sunnies were getting all scratched up and embarrassing. I was looking at an expensive replacement and sad goodbye, until I found these guys who were able to send me replacement lenses for $35 in under a week. Indistinguishable from the originals. Very happy.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

My Oakley 5s lenses had gone all bubbly. They are 50-60 quid to buy new whereas the lenses from sunglasses fix were 20 quid.
I knew they would be good quality as they are made in Australia and not some Chinese rubbish.
Quick delivery considering they were delivered from Australia. Fitted perfectly and my sunnies are now like new again. Highly recommended.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I only make reviews if the service is bad or excellent. I have to say excellent on this occasion. I did have my doubts about placing an order to the opposite side of the world to the UK. I placed my order on the 4/4/18 with tracking and received the order today 9/4/18. Would recommend no problems.

Verified Customer

Perfect - couldn't have asked for better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Replaced some chipped Prada lenses and the ones from The Sunglass Fix were better than the originals (I opted for polarised lenses). Delivery was quick. Would recommend.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Jimmy, appreciate your taking the time to provide feedback. It's great to hear the lenses are working out well for you and that you feel they are even better than your originals. Also hear they... read more »

Verified Customer

Quality replacement lenses at a fraction of the cost!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

I had two $300+ designer sunnies that I was ready to toss due to badly scratched lenses. The Sunglass Fix company replaced the damaged lenses at a fraction of the cost that I was quoted by the optometrist. In my opinion the replacement lenses look and feel like they’re better quality than the originals. Throughout the process they were highly communicative, helpful and extremely responsive. I highly recommend this service.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Sandro, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with The Sunglass Fix. It means so much to the team here when we hear how much we are helping customers like yo... read more »

Camarillo, California

Verified Customer

The Sunglass Fix is simply amazing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I had a pair of Prada sunglasses with two badly scratched lens, one of which had actually fallen out. The Sunglass Fix replaced the lens with a quality of lens that, I believe, actually exceed the original quality of the manufacturer; quite simply, my sunglasses are better than new for a mere fraction of the price of a new pair. The communication of the company, the lightening quick repair turnaround and the amazing quality of the repair easily earn 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Awesome Bruce, glad we could help. It really means a lot to us when you leave such nice feedback. The team here certainly try their best and take great pride in their work. Hearing they are maki... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 39 helpful votes

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

my Ray Ban replacement lenses fit perfectly and my vision is relaxed, very happy with the customer service provided, the instructions to replace lenses were easy to understand & straight forward.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Thank you very much KissMiss. It's very nice of you to take the time and let others know you enjoyed using The Sunglass Fix. I'm glad we could help you keep your favorite sunglass running like new... read more »

Verified Customer

amazing lenses, super friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

these guys went above and beyond when there was a slight glitch with my order, and as it turns out, the lenses are even better than my original Maui Jim's. dead serious. HIGHLY recommend!

Verified Customer

Perfect, best customer service as well!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Use this team to fix your glasses 100%. They will get it right, they wont charge you outrageous prices, and they respond right away. I will not be going to anybody else for sunglasses repair and I live in Los Angeles. It is totally worth it for me to ship to them every single time! Don't make the mistake of using anybody else!

Verified Customer

Quick, professional and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Very quick at responding to my queries, really quick to replace lenses and send back, high quality lenses. Fantastic experience all round.

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Emily, thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. Very happy we could get your favorite sunglasses restored for you. enjoy and thanks again. Craig Anderson - Founder of The Sunglass Fix

New South Wales

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Perfect Experience. Will be going back.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

After having my Ray Bans for a few years the original lens where destroyed. I was searching everywhere to try and find another pair but I stumbled across The Sunglass Fix. I was delighted to see they carried replacements for my glasses that had been discontinued by the company I purchased them through.

The lens arrived promptly and where a solid 10/10. I was able to select the level of tint and colour before checking out and I prefer the tint provide by The Sunglass Fix over the original lens. The lens I brought are now 6 months old and are still in perfect condition even with the way I treat my glasses.

The lens for my particular glasses where easy to replace as the frame is plastic. I assume if your frames are not plastic they might be harder to replace but there are videos on their website / YouTube channel to step you through replacing them.

I have noticed that other people are complaining that the lens do not come with 'Ray Ban' written on them. This is obvious as the lens are not genuine Ray Ban lens, they are replacements. So do not buy these lens if you care about the brand being printed on them.

Verified Customer

I have my favourite sunglasses back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Highly recommend! Scratched my Prada's on hols and thought I would have to bin them, thank god for Sunglass Fix!! Thank you soooooooooo much! Took a bit of effort to get old lenses out and new in but am absolutely delighted xx

3rd time, and keep coming back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

This is the third time I have had sunglasses repaired. Paying $60 to get new lenses in a $200 pair of sunglasses where the frames aren't damaged is a no brainer. Excellent value and workmanship and even have my wife getting her glasses repaired instead of spending $300 on a new pair! What a win! I can't recommend The Sunglass Fix enough. Their customer service is excellent, their shipping packaging is robust and their turnaround time is fast.

Perth

• 10 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 17 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic service and quality by The Sunglass Fix!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

What a great find this little company based outside Byron Bay is! They custom-cut and installed lenses in my 8-year old semi-rimless RB 3217 Ray Bans - I just received them back today and they look amazing! The turnaround time was just over 3 weeks, and that involved posting them from/to Perth which took a week in each direction. I was about to bin my sunglasses after the lenses cracked when I tightened the little screws holding them in (silly me!) and was actually looking for new sunglasses online when I came across an advert for The Sunglass Fix. The replacement lenses were unbelievably reasonably priced, and the consistently good reviews were very confidence-inspiring. Communication was fantastic - after I had placed my order online, an email was received telling me how to get my frames to The Sunglass Fix, another one advised me that they had arrived, then a final email notified me that they had been posted back to me and gave me the Australia Post tracking number. A potential complication was that I decided shortly after posting them to change the order to have them polarised, and then also a little later to change the colour of the lenses from green to dark grey. These changes were received with good grace - nothing is too much trouble for The Sunglass Fix! They confirmed my requested changes to my order by email and my online order page was also updated. I thought there might be additional costs involved with all this chopping and changing at the last minute, but no. As they say on their website, customer satisfaction is their priority.

I am very, very happy that I decided to get my lenses replaced instead of just consigning my favourite sunnies to landfill (as I'm sure a lot of people do once they've damaged their lenses and don't know where to go to get them replaced). The entire experience from start to finish was overwhelmingly positive, and I will be recommending The Sunglass Fix to all my friends. A lot of Australian businesses could learn a thing or two about customer service from the Sunglass Fix!

Sydney

• 2 answers

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Ordered a pair of lenses for my 7 years old Ray Bans. Once I have received them, I realized I ordered the wrong size and raised with the support. They sent (at their expense) the SAME day the RIGHT pair of lenses along with a PREPAID return envelope to return the wrong one I have ordered. How awesome is that?

Sydney, Australia

• 1 review

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

The Sunglass Fix is personable, efficient,quality and excellent communicators.They know how to fix sunglasses and they are professional and very organised.I was so happy to find a company that did this. My lovely sunglasses suffered a slight crack on one of the lenses and rather than buy a new pair I was able to fix.

• 1 review

Awesome! Very good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Replacement black/red mirror for Ralph 5208. Very nice! Just ordered the G 15 green mirror also fo mix up.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

So happy to have found replacement lenses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Service by Sunglass Fix was excellent, and the lenses fitted beautifully into my Ray Ban frame, plus the little extras I bought came in very handy!

1 of 10 pages

Hey there, I’ve got a pair of Oakley Twoface sunglasses with really scratched lenses ( Colour: Polished Black Iridium Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter upper HD Polarized lenses UV protection Lens Category: 3), have you got lenses available for these sunglasses at all? Thanks, any feedback appreciated, cheers, Jeremy e. [email address removed] or m. [moblie number removed]

Jeremy B asked on May 17, 2018

Hi Jeremy,

We make a wide selection of lenses for the Oakly Twoface sunglasses. I'm not totally famiiar with all the oakley names of thei lenses. However, we do have several black Category 3 lenses with different finishings.
We have a plain black lens, a flash silver mirrored lens, a red/orange mirrored black lens and a blue/purple mirrored black lens all polarized.
Your best be it to visit the site here. Select Polarized and find the lens that best matches your current lenses (or find one you like even better).
HOpe that helps. Craig

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig