• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Cannot believe I nearly threw away my favourite sunglasses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2012

I was about to toss away my favourite sunglasses and did a quick search on the internet and found this company that replaces sunglass lenses. Amazing, my sunnies look like brand new again. Highly recommend and such value for money.

+ Inexpensive and good quality lenses

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Private message

Can't believe how easy it was

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2013

Just wanted to let you know that I received my new lenses today, and I am so excited. They were so easy to install, and they have made a very sad experience (badly scratching my $500 sunglasses) disappear. I can't believe how easy you made it to order and receive, and how cost effective as well. I will be recommending you to everyone I know. I hope you get a lot of extra business, cause I want to make sure you're still around the next time I need you!!! Many, many thanks.

+ Speed, ease, cost

Private message

Better than the originals.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2013

Awesome lenses. I replaced lenses in two pairs of identical Arnette Rage 4025 with Ultimate Polarised mirror smoke and Ultimate Polarised standard smoke, and pretty sure they're better than the original polarised. Massive saving on the pocket using The Sunglass Fix. You would be crazy to by new sunnies if the the frames are in tact. Use the The Sunglass Fix now without hesitation!

+ Better than the originals.

- Web site a bit buggie.

Private message

Excellent service and lenses fit perfectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2013

My husband scratched his lenses in his favourite Prada sunglasses. I called sunglasses hut to replace the lenses but the lenses has been discontinued as the sunglasses were six years old. He thought he would need to get a new pair but found none that he liked. I came across the sunglass fix online by searching on google. Was sceptical as I am based in the uk and the company are based in Australia. Well what can I say....amazing service....lenses arrived in less than a few weeks weeks and are a perfect fit. My husband is very happy as he can now use his favourite glasses again and doesnt have the hassle of finding another pair that he likes.

+ Excellent Service. The lens availability, the fact you stocked the lenses when sunglass hut did not. Inexpensive. A new pair of sunglasses would have cost close to £200. The lenses worked out to £15.00. Efficient- was expecting the lenses to take much longer to arrive considering they were coming from Australia. Some items ordered from the uk have taken longer to arrive. Very impressed.

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2013

Fantastic communication and service from these guys. I had a few issues fitting the lenses and the professional was this was deal with took me by total suprise. A return postage package for my glasses which they then fitted with the lenses and returned to me within the week. Awesome

+ Customer service, communication, commitment to getting the job done right

- Could not fault the service

• 3 helpful votes

Great Product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2013

Bought some Moscot sunglasses from China which turned out to have the wrong lenses. After dozens of e-mails and appalling service (including attempted blackmail) I gave up and decided to change the lenses myself. Found Sunglassfix on the net and they talked me through the procedure on the phone. Things went exactly to plan, and the whole thing was done in about a week. I will now be on the lookout for more classic frames to get re-lensed!

+ great price, lots of choices, fool-proof procedure.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

• 2 answers
Private message

Great Service and Product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2013

Was told at optometrists that to fix sunnies was "going to be around $200 to $300 to repair"
Also told " I would be better off buying a new pair"
I then found these guys on google.
What a great find.....glasses repaired for a little under $60 dollars.
Great Value I think all would agree....

This was only complemented with excellent service ordered online Thursday new lenses in glasses on Tuesday. That was interstate in Australia.
Already reccomended to people in office who had similar stories with their sunnies.

+ Great service

Excellent website & business, great service & product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

I was ready to go out & buy a new pair of sunglasses when a mate told me about the website & how awesome these guys are. I was not disappointed! Instead of going to buy brand new sunglasses these guys send you replacement lenses for almost any make, style, lense type etc. Quality! Cheap! Quick and also great communication. [url removed]

+ reliable, inexpensive, quality service & product.

Would Recomend to Anyone Anytime

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

Excellent Customer service they went out of their way to help me find the right replacement lenses. The replacement lenses were easy to fit using the details provided and the quality is really good! As a result my sunglasses were saved from being thrown out for only $30.....I have been telling everyone.

West Pennant Hills

Great Product Backed by Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

Dropped my Bolle sunglasses and scratched the lenses.The Sunglass Fix were able to replace the lenses with equal (and possibly better) lenses at a fraction of the cost of the originals all with a no fuss excellent service and turn around time. Give them a go to fix your sunglasses - you won't be disappointed. The Sunglass Fix [url removed].

+ Apart from the quality fix their provision of postage pack for return and delivery is an excellent system.

Old Fashioned Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

I was told that my glases would be over $300 to replace the lenses or to purchase new glasses.

The Sunglass Fix sent me new lenses but when I couldn't figure out how to fit them in, they asked me to send the glasses and lenses back to them and they were returned within two days, they even cleaned my frames up so they looked brand spankin' new!!

I would definitely recommend.

+ reliable, great customer service, speedy return, went above and beyond expectation

Gave my favourite sunnies a new lease on life... They live to see another sunset!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

So glad I found these guys. Couldn't find any sunnies to replace my favourite ones. Looked everywhere to get the exact same ones... Until I discovered I could just pop out the lenses and replace the old scratched ones. Sunglass fix saved me from eyewear despair!!! Easy to find, order and replace scratched lenses.

+ Get to recycle my favourite sunnies

Incredible service and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

Ordered replacement lenses for Rayban Wayfarers. Rayban would not give replacements and would have had to buy a new pair. Lenses came quickly and were perfect. Sizing guide and all details given on the website were spots on. I will definitely go to their website [url removed] if I ever need anything connected to sunnies.

+ Value for money and great service

Saved me big $

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

My 6yo scratched up my Arnettes - and I was about to fork out $300 for a new pair.
By I found these guys and for 1/10th of the price my glasses are better than new.
The website was easy to navigate and I found my lenses no problems.
The delivery was very quick.

+ High Quality - Low Cost

Easy and efficient service for broken sunglasses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

Bought a pair of Rayban sunglasses and unfortunately dropped them face down and one lens broke. Retailers told me that they could not be fixed. Found Sunglass Fix on the internet and found the service extremely helpful. Forwarded my sunnies to them and before I knew it sunnnies returned with new lenses. Easy peasy.

+ Easy option. Mail to them and mail back to me

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

I have very sensitive eyes and purchased a pair of polarized lenses from the sunglass fix [url removed] .
I have had a cornea transplant and seriously struggle with sunlight.
Regular polarized lenses that have come with store bought sunglasses were ok but haven't really done the trick.
I found the sun glass fix on e net and decided to give them a try.
Their price was reasonable and the product seemed good.

Emir product far exceeded what I could have hoped for.
I am able to live life far more comfortably now.

Thank you the sun glass fix!

Lior Stein

+ Excellent lense that feels great on my eyes

Excellent and Hassle Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

Replaced polarized lenses in my Ray-Bans and now they're as good as new. Ordering was fast and easy. I received my order quickly. Installing the replacement lenses was fast and easy. If I ever need to replace my lenses again, I will definitely order from The Sunglass Fix again. I'm so happy I found them. Check them out at [urls removed].

+ 3 years later and my lenses are still awesome

Reclaimed my sunglasses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

I recently had laser eye surgery and as a consequence the 3 prescription sunglasses that I had were now useless. I was up for hundreds of dollars to replace what were otherwise good, fairly new sunglasses. Then I found the Sunglass Fix via Google and they were able to save all 3 pairs of sunglasses. One pair were Ray Ban so the lenses were off the shelf, the other 2 pairs I had to send to them and they custom made and fitted replacement lenses which were returned to me in next to no time.

I couldn't be happier both with the quality of the lenses, and the turn around time as well as the good value. I would highly recommend the Sunglass Fix and would be happy to use them again in the future.

+ Good value, prompt service

West Pennant Hills

Just the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

Reliable and a pleasure to deal with. They were accessible and delivered on time and my Ray Bans are back! I thought I would have to throw away my precious glasses when they became too scratched to be comfortable - but it all worked out. The postage was faster as well.

+ Reliable, cost effective, good qualilty

Awsome customer service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

let me just say that the guys at The Sunglass Fix are fantastic, the customer service i received was great and i think these guys lead by example. These guys told me that there product was great and i would be satisfied well dare i say i was more than satisfied i was over the moon. I highly recommend you give these guys a go you won't be dissapointed. This is there web site,[url removed] Happy and a returning customer

1 of 10 pages

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017