St Ives 2075

• 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Brilliant service from Sunglass Fix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Some time ago I posted a negative review of Sunglass Fix. Clearly I was wrong, and I now have regrets about what I wrote. After my review, I was contacted by a customer support person, and the offered to not only provide replacement lenses, but if I wished, they would even fit the lenses for me.
I opted for them to fit the replacement lenses for me, so I posted the sunglasses to them.
They were returned to me in very quick time, and they are FANTASTIC. The sunglasses are better now than when they were made by RayBan!
I am so happy with them, and wish to record my utmost satisfaction with the quality of the lenses, and the courtesy and professionalism of the team at Sunglass Fix.
Thank you so much.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

You saved my Sunglasses from being ruined

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

After my husband purchased my Chanel sunglasses as a birthday present, I only got to wear them for a week before my daughter accidentally sent my sunglasses flying across the pepple crete and scratched them. For 1 year I wore them all scratched everyone told me that there was no point getting them fixed it would cost to much. My husband then cracked his lenses on his glasses and looked online and found Sunglass Fix. We couldn't believe how fantastic the service was, so quick and efficient and how perfect our glasses came back. Thank you sunglass fix I will definitely be using you guys in the future and recommending your company to all my friends.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

I am a regular user of sunglasses fix as I have a terrible habit of leaving my sunnies laying around the house, car, work place. I always purchase their polarised lenses and find their product to of a very high quality that easily replaces my original lenses. Their shipping time is very quick and customer service is excellent. Replacing lenses is a fraction of the cost or purchasing new pairs, especially when the frames are still in excellent condition or you've found pair that fit perfectly and hard to find again.

Great products, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

I have bought 2 sets of polarized lenses from these guys over time and am thoroughly stoked with the product and the service.. Always a quick delivery and no hassles..

Polarised lenses work great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

The lenses arrived quickly, and popped right into my Oakley Holbrook frames. No issues. It's like having new sunglasses again, amazing. I don't think I'll ever go back to buying replacement sunglasses--buying lenses is easier and allows you to change the color style.

Absolutely brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2017

Great concept. Brilliant fast reliable service. To be able to buy Prada lenses in a rural area and have them delivered in 2 days is nothing short of unbelievable. Great well mannered staff.

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Had the misfortune of breaking a lens in my quite new Rayban Wayfarers. Found these guys online offering replacement lenses, well priced, and placed an order. Received the new lenses quickly- perfect! Removing the old lenses was easy and the new ones just clicked in. Perfect fit, great quality, as good as new!!! Highly rated and would recommend them.

Fabulous idea for replacing my Prada lenses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

I love Prada sunglasses but I am guilty of not treating them very well, I never remember to replace them in their box or material sleeve for protecting the lenses. My last pair of Prada I brought in Hawaii and within weeks I had scratched the lens not wanting to spend money on a new pair I searched the internet and unbelievably I found The Sunglass Fix website. I did check out the video about replacing the lens yourself but opted to have them do it for me. So I went on-line paid the money the next couple of days their pre-paid cardboard box arrived I placed my sunglasses in the post and then within 10 days I received my brand new Prada Glasses with the lenses and could not be happier. Would highly recommend this company and with the way I treat my glasses I am a repeat client.

Brilliant!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

So happy I found you guys. I had a good frame but the lenses got scratched. You cant buy lenses only from any of the major sunglass suppliers so sunglass fix was the perfect solution. The video helped heaps with installing.

Great Service, fantastic product and excellent communications. Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

I would highly recommend The Sunglass Fix. They were excellent in their communications, replaced the lenses on my Persol Polaroid sunglasses in a timely manner and the lens is the same if not better than the original lenses. Cant rate them high enough.

new wayfarer 2132 polarised lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

The customer service from phone conversation was top class , clear precice and honest information, the replacement lenses what can I say they are at least compareable with the original but in my own personal view far far better, so crisp and clear to view cant go wrong for quality and value

shellharbour

• 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes

Great lens great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I can honestly say that all their claims about these lens are true. most advertising claims I am sceptical about;;
but these really are as good as they say .. I am in no way associated with this company in any way ;;
just a truly amazed customer honestly reporting on something positive for a change KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
you deserve your success

Great easy way to fix your Expensive Sunglasses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Great quality, IMO better than originals. Colour options, Polarized option and easy installation. Quick postage, great price. Just don't get the brand on the lens (if you even had it originally)
Website is easy to use to find your model of sunglasses. Great communication. Attention to detail.
I fixed two Arnette sunglasses at the same time.
Excellent.

Great service - good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Very happy with my replacement lenses - so much cheaper than buying a new set of Oakleys. Easy to install and quick delivery.

Great product and even better customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Great product and even better customer service, hats off to this team they really go the extra mile to give great customer satisfaction. Same day response to every email.
A+++

Glad I discovered Sunglass Fix.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

I have bought two sets of lenses from The Sunglass Fix for the same pair of Mako's. Dropping your sunnies and scratching them is not the end of a $200 pair of sunnies. I fix mine now for $45. I tell my friends about the service whenever I notice they are wearing scratched sunnies. Great product, snappy delivery. No complaints whatsoever.

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 19 answers
  • 29 helpful votes

Better than original Maui Jims

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

These lenses are absolutely the best lenses I have ever purchased.
I always spend up good money on good brands, ie, Maui Jim, Oakley, Ray Ban etc only to find that although the lenses are preventing glare when new they show small surface scratches within days, larger scratches within weeks and rapid deterioration within months. In no time at all the scratches are causing vision deterioration and the cause of my daily headaches when driving.
My replacement lense for my Maui Jims from Sunglass Fix are now 3 months old and still look shiny and new, no scratches so far despite being covered in sand and washed in seawater and dried with a beach towel on many occasions.
The polarised effect is significantly better than originals too. The sea looks emerald green and so clear it's surreal, just spectacular.
These lenses also cost a fraction of originals too and service and delivery is fast.
Do yourself a favour buy good frames but replace the lenses on day one of purchase.
You'll be amazed at the difference.

Verified Customer

Great value Ray Ban 4160 replacements!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

After breaking the lenses in my Ray Ban 4160 shades I struggled to find replacements so had put them on the shelf to collect dust.
Then by chance found these guys who could supply a set of replacements at excellent value. It took a little while for delivery to the UK(I did use the cheapest option for delivery) and yes they don't have the Ray Ban logo but who cares....I got my shades back!....nice one fellas thanks!

Cheers

Damon

Prada replacement lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

Ordered replacement lenses for my beloved Prada sunglasses and could not be happier. Followed the website instructions and with patience and persistence i managed to change them myself. Their delivery time, packaging and and quality of product is exceptional.
Would highly recommend to family and friends.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Happy to have found sunglass fix

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

I ordered some replacement lenses for a pair of Prada sunglasses from sunglasse fix. They fit the glasses and the quality was very good. Although it didn't have prada etched in the lens, I was okay with that. For the price to replace the lines from sunglasse fix compared to a new pair of pradas I am more than happy with the results. Shipping took a while since they come from Australia, but they have a great customer service department that was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and use their services and products again

Colin
From Ontario Canada

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

2 of 10 pages

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gyorgi, I'm very sorry for the late reply. We are trying to work out why product review is not sending us notifications but have seen quite a number of reviews and questions come in that we have not been alerted too.
I am hoping someone has already helped you. However, the service works in one of two ways.
1) We can make and install lenses in almost any pair of sunglasses. In short you send your frames in and we send back all fixed up.
2) You can order lenses and watch our video tutorials and install the lenses yourself if we have your particular model. In your case we may. See linke below. We may not have had this model when you inquired before but we do make lenses for them now.

Both options are the same price for the lenses (about 35-50 dollars for lenses depending on type -regular polarized)
However, getting them custom made does have some additional cost and time factors for the shipping of the frames.
Hope that helps, Craig and the team at The Sunglass Fix