Verified Customer

3rd time, and keep coming back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

This is the third time I have had sunglasses repaired. Paying $60 to get new lenses in a $200 pair of sunglasses where the frames aren't damaged is a no brainer. Excellent value and workmanship and even have my wife getting her glasses repaired instead of spending $300 on a new pair! What a win! I can't recommend The Sunglass Fix enough. Their customer service is excellent, their shipping packaging is robust and their turnaround time is fast.

Perth

• 10 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 17 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic service and quality by The Sunglass Fix!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

What a great find this little company based outside Byron Bay is! They custom-cut and installed lenses in my 8-year old semi-rimless RB 3217 Ray Bans - I just received them back today and they look amazing! The turnaround time was just over 3 weeks, and that involved posting them from/to Perth which took a week in each direction. I was about to bin my sunglasses after the lenses cracked when I tightened the little screws holding them in (silly me!) and was actually looking for new sunglasses online when I came across an advert for The Sunglass Fix. The replacement lenses were unbelievably reasonably priced, and the consistently good reviews were very confidence-inspiring. Communication was fantastic - after I had placed my order online, an email was received telling me how to get my frames to The Sunglass Fix, another one advised me that they had arrived, then a final email notified me that they had been posted back to me and gave me the Australia Post tracking number. A potential complication was that I decided shortly after posting them to change the order to have them polarised, and then also a little later to change the colour of the lenses from green to dark grey. These changes were received with good grace - nothing is too much trouble for The Sunglass Fix! They confirmed my requested changes to my order by email and my online order page was also updated. I thought there might be additional costs involved with all this chopping and changing at the last minute, but no. As they say on their website, customer satisfaction is their priority.

I am very, very happy that I decided to get my lenses replaced instead of just consigning my favourite sunnies to landfill (as I'm sure a lot of people do once they've damaged their lenses and don't know where to go to get them replaced). The entire experience from start to finish was overwhelmingly positive, and I will be recommending The Sunglass Fix to all my friends. A lot of Australian businesses could learn a thing or two about customer service from the Sunglass Fix!

Sydney

• 2 answers

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Ordered a pair of lenses for my 7 years old Ray Bans. Once I have received them, I realized I ordered the wrong size and raised with the support. They sent (at their expense) the SAME day the RIGHT pair of lenses along with a PREPAID return envelope to return the wrong one I have ordered. How awesome is that?

Sydney, Australia

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

The Sunglass Fix is personable, efficient,quality and excellent communicators.They know how to fix sunglasses and they are professional and very organised.I was so happy to find a company that did this. My lovely sunglasses suffered a slight crack on one of the lenses and rather than buy a new pair I was able to fix.

Awesome! Very good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Replacement black/red mirror for Ralph 5208. Very nice! Just ordered the G 15 green mirror also fo mix up.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

So happy to have found replacement lenses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Service by Sunglass Fix was excellent, and the lenses fitted beautifully into my Ray Ban frame, plus the little extras I bought came in very handy!

Great communication and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

After multiple inquiries from myself, The sunglass fix was consistent in replying on time and sending ample information and pictures to help me. Great product too. Thank you

Mako Sleek

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Awesome replacement lenses, fast delivery, value for your bucks. Cannot fault them. The Sunglass Fix website video on removal and installing of lenses is very helpful too. Will definitely be referring this company to others.

St Ives 2075

• 8 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Brilliant service from Sunglass Fix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Some time ago I posted a negative review of Sunglass Fix. Clearly I was wrong, and I now have regrets about what I wrote. After my review, I was contacted by a customer support person, and the offered to not only provide replacement lenses, but if I wished, they would even fit the lenses for me.
I opted for them to fit the replacement lenses for me, so I posted the sunglasses to them.
They were returned to me in very quick time, and they are FANTASTIC. The sunglasses are better now than when they were made by RayBan!
I am so happy with them, and wish to record my utmost satisfaction with the quality of the lenses, and the courtesy and professionalism of the team at Sunglass Fix.
Thank you so much.

Private message

You saved my Sunglasses from being ruined

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

After my husband purchased my Chanel sunglasses as a birthday present, I only got to wear them for a week before my daughter accidentally sent my sunglasses flying across the pepple crete and scratched them. For 1 year I wore them all scratched everyone told me that there was no point getting them fixed it would cost to much. My husband then cracked his lenses on his glasses and looked online and found Sunglass Fix. We couldn't believe how fantastic the service was, so quick and efficient and how perfect our glasses came back. Thank you sunglass fix I will definitely be using you guys in the future and recommending your company to all my friends.

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

I am a regular user of sunglasses fix as I have a terrible habit of leaving my sunnies laying around the house, car, work place. I always purchase their polarised lenses and find their product to of a very high quality that easily replaces my original lenses. Their shipping time is very quick and customer service is excellent. Replacing lenses is a fraction of the cost or purchasing new pairs, especially when the frames are still in excellent condition or you've found pair that fit perfectly and hard to find again.

Great products, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

I have bought 2 sets of polarized lenses from these guys over time and am thoroughly stoked with the product and the service.. Always a quick delivery and no hassles..

Polarised lenses work great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

The lenses arrived quickly, and popped right into my Oakley Holbrook frames. No issues. It's like having new sunglasses again, amazing. I don't think I'll ever go back to buying replacement sunglasses--buying lenses is easier and allows you to change the color style.

Absolutely brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2017

Great concept. Brilliant fast reliable service. To be able to buy Prada lenses in a rural area and have them delivered in 2 days is nothing short of unbelievable. Great well mannered staff.

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Had the misfortune of breaking a lens in my quite new Rayban Wayfarers. Found these guys online offering replacement lenses, well priced, and placed an order. Received the new lenses quickly- perfect! Removing the old lenses was easy and the new ones just clicked in. Perfect fit, great quality, as good as new!!! Highly rated and would recommend them.

Fabulous idea for replacing my Prada lenses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

I love Prada sunglasses but I am guilty of not treating them very well, I never remember to replace them in their box or material sleeve for protecting the lenses. My last pair of Prada I brought in Hawaii and within weeks I had scratched the lens not wanting to spend money on a new pair I searched the internet and unbelievably I found The Sunglass Fix website. I did check out the video about replacing the lens yourself but opted to have them do it for me. So I went on-line paid the money the next couple of days their pre-paid cardboard box arrived I placed my sunglasses in the post and then within 10 days I received my brand new Prada Glasses with the lenses and could not be happier. Would highly recommend this company and with the way I treat my glasses I am a repeat client.

Brilliant!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

So happy I found you guys. I had a good frame but the lenses got scratched. You cant buy lenses only from any of the major sunglass suppliers so sunglass fix was the perfect solution. The video helped heaps with installing.

Great Service, fantastic product and excellent communications. Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

I would highly recommend The Sunglass Fix. They were excellent in their communications, replaced the lenses on my Persol Polaroid sunglasses in a timely manner and the lens is the same if not better than the original lenses. Cant rate them high enough.

new wayfarer 2132 polarised lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

The customer service from phone conversation was top class , clear precice and honest information, the replacement lenses what can I say they are at least compareable with the original but in my own personal view far far better, so crisp and clear to view cant go wrong for quality and value

shellharbour

• 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes

Great lens great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I can honestly say that all their claims about these lens are true. most advertising claims I am sceptical about;;
but these really are as good as they say .. I am in no way associated with this company in any way ;;
just a truly amazed customer honestly reporting on something positive for a change KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
you deserve your success

2 of 11 pages

Hey there, I’ve got a pair of Oakley Twoface sunglasses with really scratched lenses ( Colour: Polished Black Iridium Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter upper HD Polarized lenses UV protection Lens Category: 3), have you got lenses available for these sunglasses at all? Thanks, any feedback appreciated, cheers, Jeremy e. [email address removed] or m. [moblie number removed]

Jeremy B asked on May 17, 2018

Hi Jeremy,

We make a wide selection of lenses for the Oakly Twoface sunglasses. I'm not totally famiiar with all the oakley names of thei lenses. However, we do have several black Category 3 lenses with different finishings.
We have a plain black lens, a flash silver mirrored lens, a red/orange mirrored black lens and a blue/purple mirrored black lens all polarized.
Your best be it to visit the site here. Select Polarized and find the lens that best matches your current lenses (or find one you like even better).
HOpe that helps. Craig

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig