Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Had the misfortune of breaking a lens in my quite new Rayban Wayfarers. Found these guys online offering replacement lenses, well priced, and placed an order. Received the new lenses quickly- perfect! Removing the old lenses was easy and the new ones just clicked in. Perfect fit, great quality, as good as new!!! Highly rated and would recommend them.

Fabulous idea for replacing my Prada lenses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

I love Prada sunglasses but I am guilty of not treating them very well, I never remember to replace them in their box or material sleeve for protecting the lenses. My last pair of Prada I brought in Hawaii and within weeks I had scratched the lens not wanting to spend money on a new pair I searched the internet and unbelievably I found The Sunglass Fix website. I did check out the video about replacing the lens yourself but opted to have them do it for me. So I went on-line paid the money the next couple of days their pre-paid cardboard box arrived I placed my sunglasses in the post and then within 10 days I received my brand new Prada Glasses with the lenses and could not be happier. Would highly recommend this company and with the way I treat my glasses I am a repeat client.

Brilliant!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

So happy I found you guys. I had a good frame but the lenses got scratched. You cant buy lenses only from any of the major sunglass suppliers so sunglass fix was the perfect solution. The video helped heaps with installing.

Great Service, fantastic product and excellent communications. Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

I would highly recommend The Sunglass Fix. They were excellent in their communications, replaced the lenses on my Persol Polaroid sunglasses in a timely manner and the lens is the same if not better than the original lenses. Cant rate them high enough.

new wayfarer 2132 polarised lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

The customer service from phone conversation was top class , clear precice and honest information, the replacement lenses what can I say they are at least compareable with the original but in my own personal view far far better, so crisp and clear to view cant go wrong for quality and value

shellharbour

• 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes

Great lens great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I can honestly say that all their claims about these lens are true. most advertising claims I am sceptical about;;
but these really are as good as they say .. I am in no way associated with this company in any way ;;
just a truly amazed customer honestly reporting on something positive for a change KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
you deserve your success

Great easy way to fix your Expensive Sunglasses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Great quality, IMO better than originals. Colour options, Polarized option and easy installation. Quick postage, great price. Just don't get the brand on the lens (if you even had it originally)
Website is easy to use to find your model of sunglasses. Great communication. Attention to detail.
I fixed two Arnette sunglasses at the same time.
Excellent.

Great service - good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Very happy with my replacement lenses - so much cheaper than buying a new set of Oakleys. Easy to install and quick delivery.

Great product and even better customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Great product and even better customer service, hats off to this team they really go the extra mile to give great customer satisfaction. Same day response to every email.
A+++

Glad I discovered Sunglass Fix.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

I have bought two sets of lenses from The Sunglass Fix for the same pair of Mako's. Dropping your sunnies and scratching them is not the end of a $200 pair of sunnies. I fix mine now for $45. I tell my friends about the service whenever I notice they are wearing scratched sunnies. Great product, snappy delivery. No complaints whatsoever.

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 19 answers
  • 29 helpful votes

Better than original Maui Jims

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

These lenses are absolutely the best lenses I have ever purchased.
I always spend up good money on good brands, ie, Maui Jim, Oakley, Ray Ban etc only to find that although the lenses are preventing glare when new they show small surface scratches within days, larger scratches within weeks and rapid deterioration within months. In no time at all the scratches are causing vision deterioration and the cause of my daily headaches when driving.
My replacement lense for my Maui Jims from Sunglass Fix are now 3 months old and still look shiny and new, no scratches so far despite being covered in sand and washed in seawater and dried with a beach towel on many occasions.
The polarised effect is significantly better than originals too. The sea looks emerald green and so clear it's surreal, just spectacular.
These lenses also cost a fraction of originals too and service and delivery is fast.
Do yourself a favour buy good frames but replace the lenses on day one of purchase.
You'll be amazed at the difference.

Verified Customer

Great value Ray Ban 4160 replacements!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

After breaking the lenses in my Ray Ban 4160 shades I struggled to find replacements so had put them on the shelf to collect dust.
Then by chance found these guys who could supply a set of replacements at excellent value. It took a little while for delivery to the UK(I did use the cheapest option for delivery) and yes they don't have the Ray Ban logo but who cares....I got my shades back!....nice one fellas thanks!

Cheers

Damon

Prada replacement lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

Ordered replacement lenses for my beloved Prada sunglasses and could not be happier. Followed the website instructions and with patience and persistence i managed to change them myself. Their delivery time, packaging and and quality of product is exceptional.
Would highly recommend to family and friends.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Happy to have found sunglass fix

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

I ordered some replacement lenses for a pair of Prada sunglasses from sunglasse fix. They fit the glasses and the quality was very good. Although it didn't have prada etched in the lens, I was okay with that. For the price to replace the lines from sunglasse fix compared to a new pair of pradas I am more than happy with the results. Shipping took a while since they come from Australia, but they have a great customer service department that was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and use their services and products again

Colin
From Ontario Canada

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Imitation lenses!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

No logo on lenses and slight variation in lense color leads me to believe these are not maui jim. Clarity seems less quality Unfortunately i didn't notice the fine print stating that no logo would be on my lenses. Cheesy option, should have went to Maui jim directly.

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Good Replacement Option for Oakley Lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

My first purchase was for a Oakley Five Squared Replacement Sunglass Lenses - 53mm-54mm Wide. These were to replace the original Oakley lenses which were really scratched. I will confess that I was a bit dubious especially as the glasses were 53-54mm wide and not a precise measurement. Lenses arrived very quickly, 3 or 4 days with standard postage. Very hard though to install the lenses and even carefully following the instructions one of the lenses was slightly damaged on the side when I eventually got it into the frame. Looking at the glasses you can't tell and as they are my back up glasses I was not that worried. Lenses though are really good and easily on par with the Oakley's.

More importantly I recently took them on holidays to the beach and despite being dropped on sand, footpaths and being grabbed by kids still don't have a scratch on them. Unlike the original lenses which scratch very easily. The price is very good especially compared to original Oakley lenses. Even though I was a bit disappointed with the fit, I ordered another replacement pair for my Oakley Hijinx (last time replaced for $150 by Oakley so at $49 its a good deal). These lenses were a perfect fit and I am very happy with them. I think if there is a size issue (in this case 53 to 54mm) use the installation service. It might cost a bit more but you are still saving compared to the original lenses. But on price and quality they offer a great product.

Good choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

Brought replacement lenses for my sunglasses .
Excellent service , good price , fast delivery , top .quality lenses
Excellent company
My top recommendation .
Greetings from Croatia
Nikica L.

awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2016

The how to install video, explains everything in simple terms and is so easy to do. The new lens are just the best. Never go any where else for my sunglass fix.

Excellenr service from Sungass fix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2016

5 out of 5 stars
I had two pairs of custom made Polaroid lenses for my designer sunglasses made up. I rang sunglass fix & got excellent support and advice prior to sending the frames off. I couldn't fault the service and can't fault the quality I highly recommend The Sunglass Fix don't waste your time looking elsewhere go direct to their Web site you won't be disappointed
My sunnies look brilliant & I would definitely use them again. ☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

The Sunglass Fix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2016

I purchased 2 pairs of Oakley lenses from sunglass fix on a Monday had them by the Wednesday.Couldn't fault the service and can't fault the quality I highly recommend The Sunglass Fix don't waste your time looking elsewhere go direct to their Web site you won't be disappointed ☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

2 of 10 pages

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017