Imitation lenses!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

No logo on lenses and slight variation in lense color leads me to believe these are not maui jim. Clarity seems less quality Unfortunately i didn't notice the fine print stating that no logo would be on my lenses. Cheesy option, should have went to Maui jim directly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Dave, I'm really sorry you didn't understand how our business is designed when your purchased. We try very hard to explain that we operate like an optometrist and make high quality lenses for a... read more »

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Good Replacement Option for Oakley Lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

My first purchase was for a Oakley Five Squared Replacement Sunglass Lenses - 53mm-54mm Wide. These were to replace the original Oakley lenses which were really scratched. I will confess that I was a bit dubious especially as the glasses were 53-54mm wide and not a precise measurement. Lenses arrived very quickly, 3 or 4 days with standard postage. Very hard though to install the lenses and even carefully following the instructions one of the lenses was slightly damaged on the side when I eventually got it into the frame. Looking at the glasses you can't tell and as they are my back up glasses I was not that worried. Lenses though are really good and easily on par with the Oakley's.

More importantly I recently took them on holidays to the beach and despite being dropped on sand, footpaths and being grabbed by kids still don't have a scratch on them. Unlike the original lenses which scratch very easily. The price is very good especially compared to original Oakley lenses. Even though I was a bit disappointed with the fit, I ordered another replacement pair for my Oakley Hijinx (last time replaced for $150 by Oakley so at $49 its a good deal). These lenses were a perfect fit and I am very happy with them. I think if there is a size issue (in this case 53 to 54mm) use the installation service. It might cost a bit more but you are still saving compared to the original lenses. But on price and quality they offer a great product.

Good choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

Brought replacement lenses for my sunglasses .
Excellent service , good price , fast delivery , top .quality lenses
Excellent company
My top recommendation .
Greetings from Croatia
Nikica L.

awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2016

The how to install video, explains everything in simple terms and is so easy to do. The new lens are just the best. Never go any where else for my sunglass fix.

Excellenr service from Sungass fix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2016

5 out of 5 stars
I had two pairs of custom made Polaroid lenses for my designer sunglasses made up. I rang sunglass fix & got excellent support and advice prior to sending the frames off. I couldn't fault the service and can't fault the quality I highly recommend The Sunglass Fix don't waste your time looking elsewhere go direct to their Web site you won't be disappointed
My sunnies look brilliant & I would definitely use them again. ☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

The Sunglass Fix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2016

I purchased 2 pairs of Oakley lenses from sunglass fix on a Monday had them by the Wednesday.Couldn't fault the service and can't fault the quality I highly recommend The Sunglass Fix don't waste your time looking elsewhere go direct to their Web site you won't be disappointed ☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

I have just received the replacement lenses for my Oakley Hinder sunglasses. My husband fitted them last night using the 'how to' video. The frames were still new but the old lenses had scratches. Sunglassfix have allowed me to have a 'new' pair of Oakley for $36! Fantastic fit and quality. Very happy with price, quality and delivery. Thank you.

Great replacement lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

Brought replacement lenses for my Mauri Jim's great service prompt delivery, popped the lenses in and sunnies as good as new again. Would thoroughly recommend sunglass fix,quarter of the price of replacing sunglasses with new pair.

Excellent service and cost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2016

thought I would have to throw away my favourite Ray Ban sunnies after scratching lenses. Now good as new. Great product and friendly customer focussed staff. Will come back again.

Verified Customer

Fabulous company and employees.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2016

They are the ultimate in customer service. They kept revising
My lenses until they were right. As a result I immediately ordered
another set for another frame. Thank you, thank you, Thank you!

money saver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

Purchased new lenses for my Oakley Fives 3.0
Arrived on time,look great and fit the frames well. Quality of lenses maybe not quite as good as original Oakleys, but for $40 what do u expect.Saved me about $150 so i am more than happy and will be shopping with Sunglass Fix again soon as i own two old pairs of Fives.
Thank you Sunglass Fix.

Townsville

Lifesavers!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2016

I bought lenses for my Arnette sunglasses, and found them to fit excellently, and the service was A1-Impeccable!! Definitely will buy from again when I need replacement lenses!! Great Service

Brilliant Product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2016

Thank you for making my RayBan's wearable again! The process was seamless, delivery super quick, changing the lenses a breeze with the online tutorial! I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2016

I ordered replacement lenses for my Oakley's. The ordering process was easy, delivery to the UK was as expected and the price was far cheaper than replacing the whole frame. When I received my lenses the online instructions to remove and replace my existing lenses was clear and simple to follow. Would definitely use Sunglass Fix again.

Top Notch.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2016

I received lenses for my 5 year old Oakley's and the price quick delivery was awesome. Easy to change out and saved me the price of a new pair. Great service!

Sunglasses like new again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

The lenses I received for my Dirty Dog sunglasses were a perfect fit and crystal clear. Extremely happy and certainly saved money. I will definitely buy from Sunglass Fix in the future if need be.

Love These Guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

Both my husband's, and my Arnette sunglasses were discontinued...but thanks to Sunglass Fix, we can just replace the lenses and keep on wearing them. The Sunglass Fix is awesome, not only because they provide lenses for your favorite sunglasses, but also because they are very customer focused, provide great service and super follow-up. At least for us that's been our experience, and we are in in California; pretty much on the other side of the world. Having said that.... We really appreciate the outstanding efforts of all the folks we have come in contact with, and will always buy our lenses from the Sunglass Fix....Keep up the excellent work! Thanks for making it possible for us to continue to wear and LOVE our Arnettes!

Verified Customer

How lens replacement should be done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2016

What a simple procedure. Choose the lenses you want replaced. Select the color and special features. Place the order. Sit back and wait. Magically they show up well within the time frame with all kinds of cool Australian stamps and customs stuff on the envelope. The sunglass lenses fit perfectly. WELL DONE!

Bolle cobra lensses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2016

I read all reviews didnt beleave ..but took a punt payed for my lenses 2 days ago.. they arived to day ..i couldnt beleave just how clear they were fantasic highly recomend..

Highly professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2016

I assume like many, I was very apprehensive about ordering my replacement lens for my Maui Jim glasses online. However, after considering the fifty percent savings, I hesitantly decided to proceed. I was more than pleasantly surprised, that when my order arrived within days, the new lens fitted perfectly. I highly recommend Sunglass Fix.

3 of 10 pages

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gyorgi, I'm very sorry for the late reply. We are trying to work out why product review is not sending us notifications but have seen quite a number of reviews and questions come in that we have not been alerted too.
I am hoping someone has already helped you. However, the service works in one of two ways.
1) We can make and install lenses in almost any pair of sunglasses. In short you send your frames in and we send back all fixed up.
2) You can order lenses and watch our video tutorials and install the lenses yourself if we have your particular model. In your case we may. See linke below. We may not have had this model when you inquired before but we do make lenses for them now.

Both options are the same price for the lenses (about 35-50 dollars for lenses depending on type -regular polarized)
However, getting them custom made does have some additional cost and time factors for the shipping of the frames.
Hope that helps, Craig and the team at The Sunglass Fix