Excellent service and cost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2016

thought I would have to throw away my favourite Ray Ban sunnies after scratching lenses. Now good as new. Great product and friendly customer focussed staff. Will come back again.

Verified Customer

Fabulous company and employees.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2016

They are the ultimate in customer service. They kept revising
My lenses until they were right. As a result I immediately ordered
another set for another frame. Thank you, thank you, Thank you!

money saver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

Purchased new lenses for my Oakley Fives 3.0
Arrived on time,look great and fit the frames well. Quality of lenses maybe not quite as good as original Oakleys, but for $40 what do u expect.Saved me about $150 so i am more than happy and will be shopping with Sunglass Fix again soon as i own two old pairs of Fives.
Thank you Sunglass Fix.

Townsville

Lifesavers!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2016

I bought lenses for my Arnette sunglasses, and found them to fit excellently, and the service was A1-Impeccable!! Definitely will buy from again when I need replacement lenses!! Great Service

Brilliant Product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2016

Thank you for making my RayBan's wearable again! The process was seamless, delivery super quick, changing the lenses a breeze with the online tutorial! I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2016

I ordered replacement lenses for my Oakley's. The ordering process was easy, delivery to the UK was as expected and the price was far cheaper than replacing the whole frame. When I received my lenses the online instructions to remove and replace my existing lenses was clear and simple to follow. Would definitely use Sunglass Fix again.

Top Notch.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2016

I received lenses for my 5 year old Oakley's and the price quick delivery was awesome. Easy to change out and saved me the price of a new pair. Great service!

Sunglasses like new again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

The lenses I received for my Dirty Dog sunglasses were a perfect fit and crystal clear. Extremely happy and certainly saved money. I will definitely buy from Sunglass Fix in the future if need be.

Love These Guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

Both my husband's, and my Arnette sunglasses were discontinued...but thanks to Sunglass Fix, we can just replace the lenses and keep on wearing them. The Sunglass Fix is awesome, not only because they provide lenses for your favorite sunglasses, but also because they are very customer focused, provide great service and super follow-up. At least for us that's been our experience, and we are in in California; pretty much on the other side of the world. Having said that.... We really appreciate the outstanding efforts of all the folks we have come in contact with, and will always buy our lenses from the Sunglass Fix....Keep up the excellent work! Thanks for making it possible for us to continue to wear and LOVE our Arnettes!

Verified Customer

How lens replacement should be done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2016

What a simple procedure. Choose the lenses you want replaced. Select the color and special features. Place the order. Sit back and wait. Magically they show up well within the time frame with all kinds of cool Australian stamps and customs stuff on the envelope. The sunglass lenses fit perfectly. WELL DONE!

Bolle cobra lensses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2016

I read all reviews didnt beleave ..but took a punt payed for my lenses 2 days ago.. they arived to day ..i couldnt beleave just how clear they were fantasic highly recomend..

Highly professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2016

I assume like many, I was very apprehensive about ordering my replacement lens for my Maui Jim glasses online. However, after considering the fifty percent savings, I hesitantly decided to proceed. I was more than pleasantly surprised, that when my order arrived within days, the new lens fitted perfectly. I highly recommend Sunglass Fix.

Ray Ban Aviators

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

Just wanted to post a review of these people at The Sunglass Fix. I have to say I was a little apprehensive but really love my Aviators and after damaging one lense thought I would have to throw away a perfect set of frames.
Not so, I sent an order with the model number for replacement lenses and a short while later they contacted me to check that my model number was correct. Then they sent a perfect set of new lenses at a fraction of the cost of replacement Ray Bans.
Wonderful quick service and absolutely perfect set of lenses with true polarization (not a cheap copy).

So happy to recommend this company to anyone their products and service is excellent.

Great Lenses And Fitting Them Is Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

Absolutely happy as a granny at the pokies.
Breeze to install and will get another pair for spares since I like the frame and look.
Give them a try and you will more than likely be happy like I am.
I won't be buying genuine lenses now that I have a place to buy great quality at an affordable price.
I will be recommending sunglass fix to all my friends.

Verified Customer

Very bad seller, lenses for rayban rb3502 are very differents.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

Very bad spare, isn't glass.. is plastic and the colour isn't similar, very bad seller. I'm not happy with this seller is not clear in description of their products. Very bad.

Verified Customer

Long live my favourite sunglasses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

So happy!
Whilst searching online for new sunglasses (as my fav Prada spr32p sunnies had scratched lens), I came across Sunglass Fix. I hadn't heard of them before but thought I'd give them a crack given the great price on the replacement lens and after watching the how to video I thought I can do that. I paid for express delivery and was really pleased with both the delivery time and quality of product. I had both lens replaced before I was half way through the instruction video :)
Thanks. Highly recommended.

Verified Customer

Saved my favorite pair of sunglasses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2016

I can't thank The Sunglass Fix enough for saving my favorite pair of sunglasses. Actually they made them better by offering a polarized version of the lenses. The service, the inventory, and free shipping! It only took three weeks to make it to canada and it was well worth the wait. If you have a favorite pair of frames that you think you have to throw away because the lenses are scratched, DON'T!! Order new lenses from The Sunglass Fix, your only regret will be that you didn't order them sooner!

Verified Customer

Thanks so much for the lenses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2016

I just received my order, you guys are awesome, thanks so much! You were the only place on Earth where I could find replacement lenses for my Prada sunglasses, they are an old pair and their lenses are rare :) I found you online, and I couldn't be happier. It cost me about a third of the price I would have paid for a new pair of sunglasses, even with the shipping from where you are in Australia to me in Greece ;)
Thanks again!

Verified Customer

Loved their service and have used them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

Had used sunglass fix previously and loved the lenses for my hijinx Oakleys and Jackie O ray ban lenses
So when I bought a new pair of Holbrook Oakleys and the lenses had seen their last sight, I did the same and purchased 2 new pairs of lenses for my sunnies and my parteners Jackie O's... fantastic lenses would purchase again
Love the service and the quality
I received the replacement lenses within 4 days
I couldn't be happier
The lenses are Super clear and seems tougher and more resistant to scratches than original factory stock

Cheers
Damien McFadden

Sydney

Good and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

I enjoyed good customer service with the items arriving on time and as ordered. I will definitely use them in the future, should the need arise... and so should you!

3 of 10 pages

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017