Verified Customer

Loved their service and have used them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

Had used sunglass fix previously and loved the lenses for my hijinx Oakleys and Jackie O ray ban lenses
So when I bought a new pair of Holbrook Oakleys and the lenses had seen their last sight, I did the same and purchased 2 new pairs of lenses for my sunnies and my parteners Jackie O's... fantastic lenses would purchase again
Love the service and the quality
I received the replacement lenses within 4 days
I couldn't be happier
The lenses are Super clear and seems tougher and more resistant to scratches than original factory stock

Cheers
Damien McFadden

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

I enjoyed good customer service with the items arriving on time and as ordered. I will definitely use them in the future, should the need arise... and so should you!

Sunglasses replacement lenses fro Raybans RB 3445.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

I am really impressed with this as it was easy to replace with your lenses and the lenses are fantastic. Great way not to buy new glasses and waste that money again. Thanks Sunglass Fix this was fantastic option, easy and affordable. Happy to recommend to family and friends.

Great lenses and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2016

Found them online, from a google search. Very happy with my Von Zipper Lenses and Tom Ford lenses. Better than the original lenses. Would certainly buy again. Happy to recommend.

Great communication, happy with the result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2016

Very happy with this company, great customer service staff, very happy with the result, was fast and even gave me a spare pair of lenses. ☺️☺️

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2016

Hi All. I recently had new green polarised lenses replaced for my Maui Jim Sunnies. The lenses are outstanding quality and clarity. The best part of the experience was the outstanding service and price. I would and have recommended my friends and colleagues to experience the Sunglass fix.....I would like to have the option of a mirrored polarised lens. Keep up the good work guys!! I have a few more pairs of sunnies that need lenses replaced and you will be hearing from me soon! Wish I knew about your service earlier would have saved a bomb!!

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2016

Had a pair of carerra strokes which are discontinued, frames were in top condition but the lenses were scratched all over.
Found these guys online, got the lenses replaced and no joke these lenses were better than the original lenses! I was amazed and can't thank these guys enough for bringing my sunglasses back to life!!

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2016

I needed new lenses for a much loved pair of Ray Ban sunglasses, about 15 years old. Sunglasses Fix shipped my replacement lenses to the UK in 2 weeks. They are an exact correct size and shape which fitted perfectly in the old frames, including subtle lugs that allow the lens to just snap in. The lenses were about half the price that Ray Ban would charge in Europe. Sure, you do not get the designer logo printed on the lens, but that was made quite clear on the Sunglasses Fix website before I ordered. Excellent service.

Excellent...and I am very sorry I didn't know about this before!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2016

I am a very active internet user and shopper.....when I (randomly) chose Sunglass Fix I was a bit hesitant about all (quality, timing, easiness....)....BUT I was wrong....they are professional, prompt and the only thing I regret is not having discovered them earlier!

Better than Before

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2016

Had a pair of Von Zipper Clutch sunnies. Scratched the lense and was gutted. Found sunglass fix and so happy. New lenses are better than originals! Thanks heaps sunglass fix!

Lady very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2016

I had a pair of expensive sunglasses that my late husband bought me , they were one of the last things he bought me before he died, so you can imagine my delight when I found sunglass fix , their service was great , from start to finish, and my sunglasses well I'm over the moon, the colour is not exactly the same , but I knew that right from the start , I told the lady that was dealing with my glasses to do the best she could to match them , I can now wear my beautiful glasses again, thank you sunglass fix

Great new lenses in old frames.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2016

I inherited some 'retro' original sunglasses from my father-in-law, but lenses were badly scratched. I had the lenses replaced. The result was excellent. Very prompt service and safe packaging. More than happy to recommend.

Verified Customer

Poor fitment and customer svc

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

Lenses didn't fit. Took to Optometrist who had to grind them down to fit. Customer service didn't offer to refund any portion. Would not recommend

Great Product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2016

I thought I had no choice but to throw my sunglasses away but then found Sunglass Fix and was able to replace my lenses very quickly and now they are better than new. Very efficient and friendly service. Would highly recommend.

Cant believe it was so easy!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2016

I orginally went to a sunglass kiosk at my local shopping centre to ask about replacement lenses, the person serving me just simply couldn't care less and offered no help what so ever. We went online and found The Sunglass Fix website, they had the model of lenses I needed, so I ordered them straight away. I received them in 48 hours and watched their instructions on how to replace the lenses. I did it in a manner of seconds and my expensive Prada sunglasses are as good as new. Thankyou very much. Extremely happy customer.

Couldn't be happier with the service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2016

What a fantastic service. All the different product options available, the ease of the whole process and the speedy return of goods. I would not hesitate to recommend Sunglassfix to anyone!

Better than new !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2016

It's my second replacement of lenses from sunglasses fix. I've had my Dolce & cabbana sunnies for 8/1/2 years bought them for $280.
Ill be getting more lenses when I need them.
Cheers Alun

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2016

I scratched the lenses of my Prada Sunglasses and I was able to get replacement lenses from Sunglass Fix. I was able to choose polarised lenses and a different colour gradient so now my sunnies are better than before! Product came quickly and in perfect condition in the post. Highly recommend!

Ate exactly what they said they'd be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2016

Perfect lenses and live right up to what sun glasses fix said the would do and have exceeded my expectations! Awesome! I have recommended then to my friends and family,

very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2016

Easy to replace and worth while. company shipped quickly and were helpful with requests and technical advice. Would highly recommend these guys

4 of 10 pages

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017