Ray Ban Aviators

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

Just wanted to post a review of these people at The Sunglass Fix. I have to say I was a little apprehensive but really love my Aviators and after damaging one lense thought I would have to throw away a perfect set of frames.
Not so, I sent an order with the model number for replacement lenses and a short while later they contacted me to check that my model number was correct. Then they sent a perfect set of new lenses at a fraction of the cost of replacement Ray Bans.
Wonderful quick service and absolutely perfect set of lenses with true polarization (not a cheap copy).

So happy to recommend this company to anyone their products and service is excellent.

Great Lenses And Fitting Them Is Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

Absolutely happy as a granny at the pokies.
Breeze to install and will get another pair for spares since I like the frame and look.
Give them a try and you will more than likely be happy like I am.
I won't be buying genuine lenses now that I have a place to buy great quality at an affordable price.
I will be recommending sunglass fix to all my friends.

Verified Customer

Very bad seller, lenses for rayban rb3502 are very differents.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

Very bad spare, isn't glass.. is plastic and the colour isn't similar, very bad seller. I'm not happy with this seller is not clear in description of their products. Very bad.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Salva, I'm very sorry to hear this. We do have links on every product page to a page the clearly outlines how our lenses are made. Just to reitterate what that states is our lenses are made f... read more »

Verified Customer

Long live my favourite sunglasses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

So happy!
Whilst searching online for new sunglasses (as my fav Prada spr32p sunnies had scratched lens), I came across Sunglass Fix. I hadn't heard of them before but thought I'd give them a crack given the great price on the replacement lens and after watching the how to video I thought I can do that. I paid for express delivery and was really pleased with both the delivery time and quality of product. I had both lens replaced before I was half way through the instruction video :)
Thanks. Highly recommended.

Verified Customer

Saved my favorite pair of sunglasses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2016

I can't thank The Sunglass Fix enough for saving my favorite pair of sunglasses. Actually they made them better by offering a polarized version of the lenses. The service, the inventory, and free shipping! It only took three weeks to make it to canada and it was well worth the wait. If you have a favorite pair of frames that you think you have to throw away because the lenses are scratched, DON'T!! Order new lenses from The Sunglass Fix, your only regret will be that you didn't order them sooner!

Verified Customer

Thanks so much for the lenses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2016

I just received my order, you guys are awesome, thanks so much! You were the only place on Earth where I could find replacement lenses for my Prada sunglasses, they are an old pair and their lenses are rare :) I found you online, and I couldn't be happier. It cost me about a third of the price I would have paid for a new pair of sunglasses, even with the shipping from where you are in Australia to me in Greece ;)
Thanks again!

Verified Customer

Loved their service and have used them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

Had used sunglass fix previously and loved the lenses for my hijinx Oakleys and Jackie O ray ban lenses
So when I bought a new pair of Holbrook Oakleys and the lenses had seen their last sight, I did the same and purchased 2 new pairs of lenses for my sunnies and my parteners Jackie O's... fantastic lenses would purchase again
Love the service and the quality
I received the replacement lenses within 4 days
I couldn't be happier
The lenses are Super clear and seems tougher and more resistant to scratches than original factory stock

Cheers
Damien McFadden

Sydney

Good and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

I enjoyed good customer service with the items arriving on time and as ordered. I will definitely use them in the future, should the need arise... and so should you!

Sunglasses replacement lenses fro Raybans RB 3445.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

I am really impressed with this as it was easy to replace with your lenses and the lenses are fantastic. Great way not to buy new glasses and waste that money again. Thanks Sunglass Fix this was fantastic option, easy and affordable. Happy to recommend to family and friends.

Great lenses and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2016

Found them online, from a google search. Very happy with my Von Zipper Lenses and Tom Ford lenses. Better than the original lenses. Would certainly buy again. Happy to recommend.

Great communication, happy with the result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2016

Very happy with this company, great customer service staff, very happy with the result, was fast and even gave me a spare pair of lenses. ☺️☺️

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2016

Hi All. I recently had new green polarised lenses replaced for my Maui Jim Sunnies. The lenses are outstanding quality and clarity. The best part of the experience was the outstanding service and price. I would and have recommended my friends and colleagues to experience the Sunglass fix.....I would like to have the option of a mirrored polarised lens. Keep up the good work guys!! I have a few more pairs of sunnies that need lenses replaced and you will be hearing from me soon! Wish I knew about your service earlier would have saved a bomb!!

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2016

Had a pair of carerra strokes which are discontinued, frames were in top condition but the lenses were scratched all over.
Found these guys online, got the lenses replaced and no joke these lenses were better than the original lenses! I was amazed and can't thank these guys enough for bringing my sunglasses back to life!!

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2016

I needed new lenses for a much loved pair of Ray Ban sunglasses, about 15 years old. Sunglasses Fix shipped my replacement lenses to the UK in 2 weeks. They are an exact correct size and shape which fitted perfectly in the old frames, including subtle lugs that allow the lens to just snap in. The lenses were about half the price that Ray Ban would charge in Europe. Sure, you do not get the designer logo printed on the lens, but that was made quite clear on the Sunglasses Fix website before I ordered. Excellent service.

Excellent...and I am very sorry I didn't know about this before!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2016

I am a very active internet user and shopper.....when I (randomly) chose Sunglass Fix I was a bit hesitant about all (quality, timing, easiness....)....BUT I was wrong....they are professional, prompt and the only thing I regret is not having discovered them earlier!

Better than Before

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2016

Had a pair of Von Zipper Clutch sunnies. Scratched the lense and was gutted. Found sunglass fix and so happy. New lenses are better than originals! Thanks heaps sunglass fix!

Lady very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2016

I had a pair of expensive sunglasses that my late husband bought me , they were one of the last things he bought me before he died, so you can imagine my delight when I found sunglass fix , their service was great , from start to finish, and my sunglasses well I'm over the moon, the colour is not exactly the same , but I knew that right from the start , I told the lady that was dealing with my glasses to do the best she could to match them , I can now wear my beautiful glasses again, thank you sunglass fix

Great new lenses in old frames.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2016

I inherited some 'retro' original sunglasses from my father-in-law, but lenses were badly scratched. I had the lenses replaced. The result was excellent. Very prompt service and safe packaging. More than happy to recommend.

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Poor fitment and customer svc

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

Lenses didn't fit. Took to Optometrist who had to grind them down to fit. Customer service didn't offer to refund any portion. Would not recommend

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Josh, I'm sorry to hear about this. We have a very standard protocol we use to identify and resolve fit issues. The primary reason for fit issues is size variations across models. We guarante... read more »

Craig...photos were sent to your firm a couple years back. I was told by your customer service team that the lenses were the correct ones. They were they were just off by a small margin. Nothing... read more »

The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Josh, happy to help but I need a little help finding your information. Can you let me know the sunglass make We have a lot of Josh's in the system and I tried to read through most that had some... read more »

Great Product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2016

I thought I had no choice but to throw my sunglasses away but then found Sunglass Fix and was able to replace my lenses very quickly and now they are better than new. Very efficient and friendly service. Would highly recommend.

4 of 10 pages

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gyorgi, I'm very sorry for the late reply. We are trying to work out why product review is not sending us notifications but have seen quite a number of reviews and questions come in that we have not been alerted too.
I am hoping someone has already helped you. However, the service works in one of two ways.
1) We can make and install lenses in almost any pair of sunglasses. In short you send your frames in and we send back all fixed up.
2) You can order lenses and watch our video tutorials and install the lenses yourself if we have your particular model. In your case we may. See linke below. We may not have had this model when you inquired before but we do make lenses for them now.

Both options are the same price for the lenses (about 35-50 dollars for lenses depending on type -regular polarized)
However, getting them custom made does have some additional cost and time factors for the shipping of the frames.
Hope that helps, Craig and the team at The Sunglass Fix