Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2016

Had a pair of carerra strokes which are discontinued, frames were in top condition but the lenses were scratched all over.
Found these guys online, got the lenses replaced and no joke these lenses were better than the original lenses! I was amazed and can't thank these guys enough for bringing my sunglasses back to life!!

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2016

I needed new lenses for a much loved pair of Ray Ban sunglasses, about 15 years old. Sunglasses Fix shipped my replacement lenses to the UK in 2 weeks. They are an exact correct size and shape which fitted perfectly in the old frames, including subtle lugs that allow the lens to just snap in. The lenses were about half the price that Ray Ban would charge in Europe. Sure, you do not get the designer logo printed on the lens, but that was made quite clear on the Sunglasses Fix website before I ordered. Excellent service.

Excellent...and I am very sorry I didn't know about this before!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2016

I am a very active internet user and shopper.....when I (randomly) chose Sunglass Fix I was a bit hesitant about all (quality, timing, easiness....)....BUT I was wrong....they are professional, prompt and the only thing I regret is not having discovered them earlier!

Better than Before

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2016

Had a pair of Von Zipper Clutch sunnies. Scratched the lense and was gutted. Found sunglass fix and so happy. New lenses are better than originals! Thanks heaps sunglass fix!

Lady very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2016

I had a pair of expensive sunglasses that my late husband bought me , they were one of the last things he bought me before he died, so you can imagine my delight when I found sunglass fix , their service was great , from start to finish, and my sunglasses well I'm over the moon, the colour is not exactly the same , but I knew that right from the start , I told the lady that was dealing with my glasses to do the best she could to match them , I can now wear my beautiful glasses again, thank you sunglass fix

Great new lenses in old frames.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2016

I inherited some 'retro' original sunglasses from my father-in-law, but lenses were badly scratched. I had the lenses replaced. The result was excellent. Very prompt service and safe packaging. More than happy to recommend.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

Poor fitment and customer svc

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

Lenses didn't fit. Took to Optometrist who had to grind them down to fit. Customer service didn't offer to refund any portion. Would not recommend

Comments
The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Josh, I'm sorry to hear about this. We have a very standard protocol we use to identify and resolve fit issues. The primary reason for fit issues is size variations across models. We guarante... read more »

Craig...photos were sent to your firm a couple years back. I was told by your customer service team that the lenses were the correct ones. They were they were just off by a small margin. Nothing... read more »

The Sunglass Fix Official

Hi Josh, happy to help but I need a little help finding your information. Can you let me know the sunglass make We have a lot of Josh's in the system and I tried to read through most that had some... read more »

Great Product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2016

I thought I had no choice but to throw my sunglasses away but then found Sunglass Fix and was able to replace my lenses very quickly and now they are better than new. Very efficient and friendly service. Would highly recommend.

Cant believe it was so easy!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2016

I orginally went to a sunglass kiosk at my local shopping centre to ask about replacement lenses, the person serving me just simply couldn't care less and offered no help what so ever. We went online and found The Sunglass Fix website, they had the model of lenses I needed, so I ordered them straight away. I received them in 48 hours and watched their instructions on how to replace the lenses. I did it in a manner of seconds and my expensive Prada sunglasses are as good as new. Thankyou very much. Extremely happy customer.

Couldn't be happier with the service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2016

What a fantastic service. All the different product options available, the ease of the whole process and the speedy return of goods. I would not hesitate to recommend Sunglassfix to anyone!

Better than new !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2016

It's my second replacement of lenses from sunglasses fix. I've had my Dolce & cabbana sunnies for 8/1/2 years bought them for $280.
Ill be getting more lenses when I need them.
Cheers Alun

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2016

I scratched the lenses of my Prada Sunglasses and I was able to get replacement lenses from Sunglass Fix. I was able to choose polarised lenses and a different colour gradient so now my sunnies are better than before! Product came quickly and in perfect condition in the post. Highly recommend!

Ate exactly what they said they'd be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2016

Perfect lenses and live right up to what sun glasses fix said the would do and have exceeded my expectations! Awesome! I have recommended then to my friends and family,

very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2016

Easy to replace and worth while. company shipped quickly and were helpful with requests and technical advice. Would highly recommend these guys

Newcastle

Private message

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2016

The email support is fabulous! Super quick, friendly service! And the lenses are fantastic. Have only ever purchased polarised. Can highly recommend.

Sunglass fix saves big bucks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2016

A mate recommended Sunglass fix and I have found them great. I have now had my sunnies for 3 years and am on the 3rd set on lenses (thanks to my kids scratching them), a I figure that's 3x $150 I have saved by only having to replace the lens's. The process is easy and postage quick.

I am wearing my Gucci sunglasses again, thanks to new lenses by - The Sunglass Fix.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2016

I recently sent my Gucci sunglasses to Sunglass Fix - the team did an exceptional job on replacing my lenses which were damaged from salt water and scratched! Their customer service and delivery is one of the fastest I have ever had! Such a pleasure dealing with this company and I highly recommend Sunglass Fix to my family and friends in the future!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2016

great product and great service will use again. they fitted perfectly into my frame's. Priced well compared to the product installed into.

value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2016

Highly recommend The Sunglasses Fix to save your favourite pair of sunglasses, I've used the sunglasses fix several times to replace scratched lenses and they fit every time.

New lenses and nose pieces.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2016

Recently ordered replacement lenses for my Safilo frames along with new nose pieces. These are the second set of new lenses I have ordered from "Sunglass Fix" and the service was excellent. They had the tracing of my lenses on file from last time and I only needed to request a new set by email. The new nose pieces are more comfortable than the original ones that came with the frames. I'm one happy camper.

5 of 11 pages

Hey there, I’ve got a pair of Oakley Twoface sunglasses with really scratched lenses ( Colour: Polished Black Iridium Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter upper HD Polarized lenses UV protection Lens Category: 3), have you got lenses available for these sunglasses at all? Thanks, any feedback appreciated, cheers, Jeremy e. [email address removed] or m. [moblie number removed]

Jeremy B asked on May 17, 2018

Hi Jeremy,

We make a wide selection of lenses for the Oakly Twoface sunglasses. I'm not totally famiiar with all the oakley names of thei lenses. However, we do have several black Category 3 lenses with different finishings.
We have a plain black lens, a flash silver mirrored lens, a red/orange mirrored black lens and a blue/purple mirrored black lens all polarized.
Your best be it to visit the site here. Select Polarized and find the lens that best matches your current lenses (or find one you like even better).
HOpe that helps. Craig

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig