I am wearing my Gucci sunglasses again, thanks to new lenses by - The Sunglass Fix.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2016

I recently sent my Gucci sunglasses to Sunglass Fix - the team did an exceptional job on replacing my lenses which were damaged from salt water and scratched! Their customer service and delivery is one of the fastest I have ever had! Such a pleasure dealing with this company and I highly recommend Sunglass Fix to my family and friends in the future!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2016

great product and great service will use again. they fitted perfectly into my frame's. Priced well compared to the product installed into.

value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2016

Highly recommend The Sunglasses Fix to save your favourite pair of sunglasses, I've used the sunglasses fix several times to replace scratched lenses and they fit every time.

New lenses and nose pieces.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2016

Recently ordered replacement lenses for my Safilo frames along with new nose pieces. These are the second set of new lenses I have ordered from "Sunglass Fix" and the service was excellent. They had the tracing of my lenses on file from last time and I only needed to request a new set by email. The new nose pieces are more comfortable than the original ones that came with the frames. I'm one happy camper.

Replacement Lens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2016

I don't buy much online but Ineeded new lens for my Tiffiny sunglasses. So I search on line and found Sunglasses Fix. I got my replacement in 3 days , that's Aust-NZ and so cheap $36nz. My local optician put them in free for me.
Thrilled

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2016

These guys have faultless support and their product is superb. I've rebirthed 3 pairs of sunnies multiple times. If they have a fit for your sunglasses you will not be disappointed.

Quick and much needed service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2016

Was great to get my sunnies fixed in such a short space of time. Thank you very much for being there.

Awesome Products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2016

These replacement lenses are the best idea ever, my frames are perfect & now so are the lenses & they fit perfectly. It only cost me a quarter of the price & now i have a brand new pair of sunglasses which i think are better than the original pair of Oakley lenses. Thank you very much The Sunglass Fix.

Verified Customer

The best service for giving your shades a new lease on life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2016

I found an old forgotten pair of 80's/90's Ray Ban Wayfarers that had prescription lenses. Since I wear contacts, I was interested in putting in non-prescription polarized lenses into the frame. After doing internet research, The Sunglass Fix seemed to be a business that many people were pleased with in doing just this kind of work. After receiving the frames with the brand new lenses just a couple of days ago, I have to say that I'm thrilled with their service. Though the total time needed has to take into account the postal service shipping, The Sunglass fix is quick and professional, and the quality is phenomenal. Their customer service is also extremely helpful and thorough.

So if you've got a pair of sunglasses that needs new lenses, strongly consider going with these folks rather than wasting money on brand new shades. Using their service not only gives your shades beautiful new quality lenses, but adds less waste, is more economic and lets you continue to use frames that may not even be produced anymore! I recommend The Sunglass Fix without reservation.

Great price, quality & fit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2016

Amazed at this Australian company who had replacement polarised lenses for my wife's Oakley Discreet sunnies. The price was sharp & delivered quite quick, really liked the link to YouTube on how to get the old lenses out - worked a treat!
Lenses look great & I didn't have to fork out top dollar for a new set of sunnies.
Highly recommend for anyone looking at replacing lenses in their favourite sunglasses.

Great Service! Perfect Color and fit for Ray Ban RB3445

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2016

Most places either didn't offer lens replacement or quoted an exuberant price (almost as much as the original price of the sunglasses).. This was a fantastic solution!

Awesome Service, Price and Product - Internationally endorsed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2016

I have now purchased from Sunglass Fix on 6 different occasions whilst living in Norway, UK and UAE. The product, price and service is the best around. I searched internationally many times and these guys outshone the rest. I have 2 small children who love to redesign sunglasses, so Sunglass fix have rescued me every-time. In my experience they cannot not be beaten for Oakley and Bvlgari. They have rescued my favourite sunglasses for the past 5 years, just awesome!!!

Giddy up! Yeee hiiii!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2016

This Company is Fantastic!
I have had to replace lenses in my Ray Ban Cats & Uglyfish Sunnies & each time It was The Sunglass Fix to my rescue
Twice by post in quick time & once while holidaying In Brunswick Heads I needed new lenses so I went to visit this Friendly, Reliable Team in person at their new location at Billinudgel
They could not have been more Helpful & I left within the hour with new lenses fitted in my Uglyfish gogs
Terrific company, terrific staff, terrific service ,terrific products
Giddy up Sunglass Fix!
PS No I am not related to the Owner!

Great idea, great product, great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2016

Thank you to Sunglass Fix for friendly and efficient service in fitting my 10-year-old favourite sunglasses with custom made replacement lenses. After many hours searching for new sunglasses that I liked I gave up and started searching on the internet for someone who replaces sunglass lenses, thinking it must be available. Very happy to have found the Sunglass Fix!

Truth in Advertising

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2016

A great product that does what it claims and was delivered when promised. It's given new life to my favorite pair of sunnies at a fraction of the price of a new pair.

Great product. Even better service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2016

I needed some new lenses for my Oakley Monster dog Sunglasses but always figured it would be too expensive to bother. Luckily I stumbled across The Sunglass Fix website. It was the Friday before XMAS so I called to see if it was worth paying the extra to hopefully get them before XMAS the following Friday. The lady I talked to was very friendly and said that they would be made that day and shipping in the afternoon so it's not worth paying extra for express post. I ordered them late Friday morning and received them the following Tuesday at home in Canberra. The lenses fit snugly and seem excellent quality.

As good as original

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2015

These lenses are fantastic, fit the old frame perfectly and you can choose any shade, colour, darkness, polarized etc - gonna buy a few more sets as I love the Rayban 3179's and can't get them anymore.

Much cheaper than buying new sunglasses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2015

A large range of sunnies are catered for and they have a good range of lense options. I have always found the lenses to be of excellent quality and the delivery is quick. Much cheaper than buying new sunglasses!

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2015

Excellent customer care, complete transparency throughout the process and the end product is sensational. I would recommend these guys to anyone and I will definitely be using them again.

A pleasure to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2015

Excellent service. I was kept informed every step of my order progress. The shipping was very quick and most importantly the product is excellent quality exactly as described.

I will be recommending with pleasure.

5 of 10 pages

I have a pair of rayban rb3016 clubmasters and i need to replace the lenses. My only question is will the left lens still have the rayban logo? I really enjoy the logo and its a deal breaker if it won't.

stylingballer23 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Sorry, no logos, just great lenses. We manufacture our own lenses and have nothing to do with Ray Ban.
Best bet is to go to Sunglass Hut who is also owned by Luxottica (who owns Ray Ban too). OPSM is also owned by Luxottica so they may be able to help too.
We offer a high quality option for most consumers that don't support their product after sale, especially with regards to lenses. If you can't find replacement lenses or discover that getting lenses from Ray Ban proves too expensive or takes a few months we are always here to help but sorry, not branding or logos. Craig and the Team at The Sunglass Fix.

Hi there I have a pair of Prada SPR 12S ( new 2017) that are totally scratch from being dropped . Do you have these lenses or could I have some customer made for this frame ? Regards Julia

Jules asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julia, I have checked the site and lenses are not currently available for the Prada SPR12S frames. Probably too new.
Your best bet is to order custom make lenses. here.
Same price and we install them for you. However, there is some small shipping cost as we need your frames in the lab to do the work.
Thanks, Craig

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017