Mandurah

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Customer Service is Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I have used this store before and had no reason to contact customer service. I contacted the customer service team after 18 days and no sign of my order. the reply was vague and abrupt. I contacted again a few days later and received a condescending rude email reply. I then contacted the delivery company directly and the parcel had been overlooked and had been sitting for over a week in limbo. It was delivered the next day . Parcels get lost sometimes, it's unfortunate but does happen. But the attitude of the customer service people was absolutely disgusting

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

I recommend this to everyone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I have purchased all my flea treatment and pigs ears for my dogs from Vet She'd for years now. Fantastic prices - even my vet tells me to buy here 'cos she can't compete with the prices. I live nearby, so I can pick up if I need to, but the delivery is fast, so I have no problems requesting delivery if I need to. I have always found the service to be wonderful too.

Excellent products and staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I found their website late last year and its been a life saver! The products i need for my cat are way cheaper through the vet shed than i've seen other places, and the staff are so wonderful and helpful and provide exceptional service, going above and beyond to make sure that their customers are 100% satisfied. The delivery is very affordable and quick delivery too. Thank you to all of the amazing staff at The Vet Shed.

Sussex Inlet

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THE BEST ! SAVE 70% OF RRP

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

Excellent quality products at the best available prices! Vet Shed products provide outstanding customer service greatest and products with the greatest rewards program. Fast delivery service! Check out the amazing user-friendly website and promotions! Start saving today!

Highly recommend!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Ordered Sunday night. Bravecto received on Tuesday morning saving me $41.00 if I were to buy from Petbarn. Very very happy with their pricing and service.

Verified Customer

This company has won me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

I couldn't agree more with Annie4323. When Australia Post lost my order and their tracking faded to black, The Vet Shed promptly investigated and replaced the item. The replacement arrived without a hitch and is of high quality at a good price. Exemplary communication, enthusiastic service, great product. They have won me as a customer, and my previous supplier (My Pet Warehouse) has lost me for supplying a product online that doesn't match the equivalent in store (and is now out of stock anyway). Even more impressive is the fact that The Vet Shed hasn't asked for this review!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent customer service . Recommended !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2016

Sometimes it is only when things go wrong with a product that you discover how good (or bad) customer service really is ! An item I purchased unfortunately failed to function as it should and The Vet Shed immediately sent a refund. Therefore it is with pleasure and relief(!) that I write this review.

• 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

BLOODY BRILLIANT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

I have been ordering on line from another site for some years and came across this one. Ordered 3 products on 31/08 and received them on 05/09 - fantastic.
Shampoo ordered was $40 cheaper than the vet wanted us to pay.
AND you have 60 days to pay which is great as I am a foster carer and have 5 dogs and 3 cats all needing flea and tick products.
Will definitely be back

never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

Told me that they didn't have the item in stock AFTER I paid for it and paid for express delivery. 1 week later and I still do not have my product. I bought online for the convenience as I am busy with work, ended up buying the item from my local shop anyway as my dogs can't go without food. if I had a good experience I would of purchased a bag every 4 weeks. Missed out on my $1,450 a year. Never again.

5 Stars from me and 5 Stars from my dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2016

My dog developed a limp due to a old injury during the cool weather this year. Vet Shed suggested a medication that helped tremendously. Amanda explained in detail the dosage and procedures for its use. I had the product quickly and was using it confidently. Couldn't ask for better service or support. I also found the blogs very informative for complete care during this time of the year. Very professional.

Helpful staff and great range of products at competitive prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

I like The Vet Shed's range of products and the helpful advice provided by staff. I buy all my dog's food, treats and medications here. Delivery has been prompt.

Great Prices & Great Range of Products & Friendly Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

Love the range of products that The Vet Shed offers. I can buy all my dog and cat items in one shop.
Prices are great also.
Staff are always helpful when I call or email.
Wouldn't shop anywhere else

I'll be back!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2016

These guys are brilliant! I ordered online and it came to my door! For me bring mobility impaired I couldn't ask for anything better. I was a bit confused at describing what I wanted and the girl I spoke with on the phone took the time to help me figure it out. Excellent!

Verified Customer

Slow delivery and packaging horrible

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2016

Delivery was very slow. The box the items came in had crushed down especially on one side and was so bad the posties had to retape it. When I opened, it looked like the items were just thrown in there with a case of heavy canned food on top of the rest, which is why it was crushing down, plus one large item was at an angle being crushed by the cans.

Canterbury, NSW

• 11 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 98 helpful votes
Private message

Customer service is amazing...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2016

I had a problem with my order and phoned the Vet Shed today. I spoke with Amanda and she was absolutely wonderful. Resolved the problem immediately and followed up with me later in the day to ensure I was completely happy.

Melbourne

Very Slow Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2016

I placed an order on the 30th April 2016 and I am still waiting for it to arrive. In my order I have purchased kitten milk as I am looking after an abandoned kitten. In between the time I placed order I have had to go a purchase milk once and I thought it would be here by today at least, yet I have to find and purchase one today as my order still hasn't arrive. Received email saying my order has been dispatched last week on yet when I go to track item it has been picked up Monday.

Your parcel was picked up.
09/05/2016 16:52:43 Brisbane

Your parcel is currently in transit between our 'Brisbane' and 'Melbourne' depots.
09/05/2016 17:20:46 Brisbane

And I am still waiting. So if need something quickly definitely not the place to buy from. I believe if I was to do express post, I would have still been waiting for 5 days for them to process order.

ADELAIDE

• 1 comment
  • 8 helpful votes

Slow delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2016

Ordered three small items on a Tuesday at lunchtime. Monday evening nearly one week later receive Australia Post e-mail that goods are in transit and estimated to arrive on a Monday one week later. So two weeks between ordering and the estimated delivery. Too many websites are advertising like they have items in stock when they clearly don't. Items arrived on the Thursday from Australia Post, ten days between ordering and delivery.

Earth

• 4 helpful votes

Wrong Item Passed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2015

Payed for 2 bottles of Small Animal Insecticidal Mite and Mange Spray, they sent me ornamental birds instead. Now most people would say it the same thing, well it is not. 1. Ornamental birds spray is cheaper 2. Bird spray can't be used on rats because it is a different type of mite and can cause skin irrational on rats that's why the manufacture make different types. To me it looks they rip me off I will never buy from the eBay store again cause I can't trust they send me the right thing. Disappointing.

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2015

The best prices you will find and fast, reasonably priced postage to boot. I would definitely buy from this company again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Highly Questionable Practice

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2015

I couldn't possibly recommend this organisation. Happy to take your money but when a product that is purchased from them fails they effectively act as if the Australian Consumer Guarantee Laws do not apply to them. Quite extraordinary. I haven't come across this sort of unsavoury behaviour in quite a while.

1 of 2 pages