Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

GREAT prices, quick & reliable delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

I really love the variety of items available for a variety of animals! I have a dog, parrots, fish and used to have horses and you can get just about everything you need from this one website. I really want to thank The Vet Shed for their bird related items, it's so hard to find supplies for my birds, especially toys for my little conures! The website is easy to use and one of the best things is the delay payment options available. There's lots of great specials available and often. One of my favourite online pet stores and I do 95% of my pet shopping online! Delivery is quick because it's located in Qld.

Albury, NSW

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Ordered my items on Sunday night and they were delivered on the Wednesday. Excellent speedy service especially to a regional area where I live. Everything was carefully packaged.
Fantastic prices and a great variety of products.
Will definitely be using The Vet Shed again.

Impeccable service and speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Such a wonderful experience with these lovely people - simple online website, easy ordering, convenient payment process and super quick delivery thanks and kind regards

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Fantastic service and extremely competitive pricing. Fast delivery and have a great range of products.Will definitely repurchase from The Vet Shed again.

Perth

• 4 helpful votes

Excellent Online Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Excellent online experience. I shopped around for my dogs worming tablets. The Vet Shed were the cheapest. As I also needed them quite quickly (I was out and my dog was due for her monthly dose), I ordered express post. They were dispatched the day I ordered them and I received them the next day. Very happy.

Joan L

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Thank you to customer service for help when I had trouble logging in, & for the very quick delivery of my order. Highly recommend Vet Shed.

Great pet store online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I have bought a couple of times from The Vet Shed and they are really good. Mainly for flea treatments for dog and cats. Quick to ship, excellent prices, fast delivery etc. I highly recommend.

order and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Very friendly staff on phone order and so quick next day delivery a Big Thank You Vet Shed team Cathy (Cavaliers Barney and Basil).

Saved me hundreds in vet supplies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Had a huge vet bill from my horse. Went on their website and brought all the vet supplies I needed and saved hundreds compared to vets etc. also have one of my cats on the urinary food, I save 25 dollars per bag of food by buying here! I always buy my food through here now, the team are quick and always willing to explain in depth about products. Thanks guys!

The Vet Shed is amazing for all things pet!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

The Vet Shed is my go to shop for all things pet related! It has such helpful staff that know their stuff, my dog requires special food as she has sensitive skin and I have never had a bad experience getting the food when I need it! Would recommend 100%

One stop shop!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Great customer service. They have a really great range of products and staff made sure I got what I needed

Great and healthy animal food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

The food for animals in general is great. Great price and really healthy for my dog, my favourite place to go.

10/10 customer service and product quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Most amazing customer service I have ever experienced. 10/10. Shipping was super fast and efficient. My items I ordered were even better than what I expected (and my expectations were high!). My animals are very very very happy, and so is their mum (me!). Thank you so much to The Vet Shed. I recommend this to everyone.

Amazing customer service and products!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

The customer service was absolutely amazing and so was the products. My dog is on a special diet and they had an amazing range of products and very knowledgeable of the products!!! I will be going back here and have recommended it to many people !!

Private message

So helpful and great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I got all I needed from the Vet Shed! It was my dogs birthday so I wanted to spoil her with some new toys and everything I bought was a success!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome service. Great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Got my special dog food for my Irish wolfhound with great help from the customer service team who were extremely helpful in making sure it was correct for my breed.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 answer

Waste of my time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

I purchased online a worming treatment for my birds. Upon receiving it, the item had 4 months left from the expiry date. Given I treat my birds every 6 months, I found this to be unacceptable. After several emails and having to send a photo shot to validate my complaint, I am now left with the inconvenience of having to travel to the Post Office to post it to get a refund and to incur further delays in getting the tabs from another supplier because The Vet Shed were unable to replace it "due to the item they sold me is the current batch that is only available from their supplier". Will never shop with them again.

Exceptionally slow to ship, item missing and incorrect item sent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very disappointing experience. Placed an order Wednesday morning, within two hours I received an email saying one item was out of stock, did I want an alternative item - I replied within 10 minutes saying that was fine. I expected it would be shipped that day or the next morning as that seemed pretty efficient. I was wrong.. it was not shipped until the following Monday night. I tried emailing and left voicemails and got no response.
I collected it from the Post Office yesterday afternoon to find one item missing and another grossly different from what was on the site. I called immediately about the missing item but had to wait until I got home about the second issue for a tape measure. The item was described as 38cm, I measured it with a tape measure soon as I got home and it was 21.5cm ! This is virtually half the size it should be.
When I called about the missing item the person on the phone said "ohhhh that order" in a weird voice which led me to believe some sh it talking was said in the warehouse about myself/my order.

Canberra

• 1 comment

Horrible - DO NOT USE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

I have placed an order, and never received the goods. I have called & emailed several times. They do not answer the phone.
I will be contacting ACCC about a refund

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Vet Shed Official

Hello Emma. We have a customer service team here answering phones, on live chat or emailing so please call us on 1300 735 995. I can see that we dispatched and sent your order the day after you... read more »

I have no email from a "Sue" That is a blatant lie! The last email I received was from "Megan" two days ago. I have since sent 4 and attempted to call many, many times. The phone line was disco... read more »

The Vet Shed Official

Hello. I am sorry that you did not recieve the email. It is in our email list that it was sent to you. We also have no missed calls on our phone list, are you calling 1300735995? We have a who... read more »

Victoria

• 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Appalling all round

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Customer service is questionable and the courier it uses whose reviews are simply terrible delivered my package to wrong address. I didn't feel that The Vet Shed was genuinely concerned about this. Then wow, I decided to place another order and I don't place small orders and even though I requested the package be left on my premises this company requested a signature. Now people can't sit around all day waiting for a courier hence why many of us request a safe drop off. Fancy treating a customer in such ways. On top of that I believe only part of the order is to be delivered. So much for giving this company a second chance. Shopping else where from now on.

July 10th 2018 Update: Never come across a company like it...very poor

So if you place an order it can be processed within 1 to 4 days now it doesn't update you either. I think customers kind of like to know when their order will be processed this 1 to 4 days is just odd. Fancy not updating your customers. Never again! There are so many great pet product online stores now and I have used 2 others and both processed orders the day they received my order/s. Also if you are in a hurry don't use The Vet Shed as its courier is just as slow.

August 6th 2018 Update: Extremely unreliable

Never again. This company can take 1 to 4 days to process orders now it states this on its website but wouldn't you think it would contact its customers to inform them when it takes days to process orders do people can buy elsewhere if they can't wait. It is so unreliable it can process an order the same day you place it or days after. Out of respect for customers it needs to inform customers if orders will take days to process.

Comments
The Vet Shed Official

Hello. All of our orders are insured and barcoded that we send so they do require signature on delivery. This is part of the requirement of the courier company to have them insured. Things do g... read more »

1 of 3 pages