Great pet store online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I have bought a couple of times from The Vet Shed and they are really good. Mainly for flea treatments for dog and cats. Quick to ship, excellent prices, fast delivery etc. I highly recommend.

order and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Very friendly staff on phone order and so quick next day delivery a Big Thank You Vet Shed team Cathy (Cavaliers Barney and Basil).

Saved me hundreds in vet supplies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Had a huge vet bill from my horse. Went on their website and brought all the vet supplies I needed and saved hundreds compared to vets etc. also have one of my cats on the urinary food, I save 25 dollars per bag of food by buying here! I always buy my food through here now, the team are quick and always willing to explain in depth about products. Thanks guys!

The Vet Shed is amazing for all things pet!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

The Vet Shed is my go to shop for all things pet related! It has such helpful staff that know their stuff, my dog requires special food as she has sensitive skin and I have never had a bad experience getting the food when I need it! Would recommend 100%

One stop shop!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Great customer service. They have a really great range of products and staff made sure I got what I needed

Great and healthy animal food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

The food for animals in general is great. Great price and really healthy for my dog, my favourite place to go.

10/10 customer service and product quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Most amazing customer service I have ever experienced. 10/10. Shipping was super fast and efficient. My items I ordered were even better than what I expected (and my expectations were high!). My animals are very very very happy, and so is their mum (me!). Thank you so much to The Vet Shed. I recommend this to everyone.

Amazing customer service and products!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

The customer service was absolutely amazing and so was the products. My dog is on a special diet and they had an amazing range of products and very knowledgeable of the products!!! I will be going back here and have recommended it to many people !!

Private message

So helpful and great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I got all I needed from the Vet Shed! It was my dogs birthday so I wanted to spoil her with some new toys and everything I bought was a success!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome service. Great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Got my special dog food for my Irish wolfhound with great help from the customer service team who were extremely helpful in making sure it was correct for my breed.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 answer

Waste of my time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

I purchased online a worming treatment for my birds. Upon receiving it, the item had 4 months left from the expiry date. Given I treat my birds every 6 months, I found this to be unacceptable. After several emails and having to send a photo shot to validate my complaint, I am now left with the inconvenience of having to travel to the Post Office to post it to get a refund and to incur further delays in getting the tabs from another supplier because The Vet Shed were unable to replace it "due to the item they sold me is the current batch that is only available from their supplier". Will never shop with them again.

Exceptionally slow to ship, item missing and incorrect item sent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very disappointing experience. Placed an order Wednesday morning, within two hours I received an email saying one item was out of stock, did I want an alternative item - I replied within 10 minutes saying that was fine. I expected it would be shipped that day or the next morning as that seemed pretty efficient. I was wrong.. it was not shipped until the following Monday night. I tried emailing and left voicemails and got no response.
I collected it from the Post Office yesterday afternoon to find one item missing and another grossly different from what was on the site. I called immediately about the missing item but had to wait until I got home about the second issue for a tape measure. The item was described as 38cm, I measured it with a tape measure soon as I got home and it was 21.5cm ! This is virtually half the size it should be.
When I called about the missing item the person on the phone said "ohhhh that order" in a weird voice which led me to believe some sh it talking was said in the warehouse about myself/my order.

Canberra

• 1 comment

Horrible - DO NOT USE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

I have placed an order, and never received the goods. I have called & emailed several times. They do not answer the phone.
I will be contacting ACCC about a refund

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Vet Shed Official

Hello Emma. We have a customer service team here answering phones, on live chat or emailing so please call us on 1300 735 995. I can see that we dispatched and sent your order the day after you... read more »

I have no email from a "Sue" That is a blatant lie! The last email I received was from "Megan" two days ago. I have since sent 4 and attempted to call many, many times. The phone line was disco... read more »

The Vet Shed Official

Hello. I am sorry that you did not recieve the email. It is in our email list that it was sent to you. We also have no missed calls on our phone list, are you calling 1300735995? We have a who... read more »

Victoria

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Appalling all round

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Customer service is questionable and the courier it uses whose reviews are simply terrible delivered my package to wrong address. I didn't feel that The Vet Shed was genuinely concerned about this. Then wow, I decided to place another order and I don't place small orders and even though I requested the package be left on my premises this company requested a signature. Now people can't sit around all day waiting for a courier hence why many of us request a safe drop off. Fancy treating a customer in such ways. On top of that I believe only part of the order is to be delivered. So much for giving this company a second chance. Shopping else where from now on.

Comments
The Vet Shed Official

Hello. All of our orders are insured and barcoded that we send so they do require signature on delivery. This is part of the requirement of the courier company to have them insured. Things do g... read more »

• 10 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Haven't had an issue, postage sometimes slow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I've made plenty of orders from these guys and never had a major issue. They are located less than an hour away and postage takes a few days usually and upto a week sometimes but it's cheap. Can't really fault them.

Mandurah

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Customer Service is Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I have used this store before and had no reason to contact customer service. I contacted the customer service team after 18 days and no sign of my order. the reply was vague and abrupt. I contacted again a few days later and received a condescending rude email reply. I then contacted the delivery company directly and the parcel had been overlooked and had been sitting for over a week in limbo. It was delivered the next day . Parcels get lost sometimes, it's unfortunate but does happen. But the attitude of the customer service people was absolutely disgusting

Comments
The Vet Shed Official

Our apologies that you found the person you dealt with abrubt, If you would like to give me your details we will certainly look into this fully. The team are trained on how to deal with any iss... read more »

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

I recommend this to everyone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I have purchased all my flea treatment and pigs ears for my dogs from Vet She'd for years now. Fantastic prices - even my vet tells me to buy here 'cos she can't compete with the prices. I live nearby, so I can pick up if I need to, but the delivery is fast, so I have no problems requesting delivery if I need to. I have always found the service to be wonderful too.

Excellent products and staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I found their website late last year and its been a life saver! The products i need for my cat are way cheaper through the vet shed than i've seen other places, and the staff are so wonderful and helpful and provide exceptional service, going above and beyond to make sure that their customers are 100% satisfied. The delivery is very affordable and quick delivery too. Thank you to all of the amazing staff at The Vet Shed.

Sussex Inlet

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THE BEST ! SAVE 70% OF RRP

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

Excellent quality products at the best available prices! Vet Shed products provide outstanding customer service greatest and products with the greatest rewards program. Fast delivery service! Check out the amazing user-friendly website and promotions! Start saving today!

Highly recommend!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Ordered Sunday night. Bravecto received on Tuesday morning saving me $41.00 if I were to buy from Petbarn. Very very happy with their pricing and service.

1 of 3 pages