Generations:

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

So happy with my Thermomix, has changed my life in the kitchen.
Have found that I have started making so many more things from scratch I simply would not have attempted prior. Mainly due to how many dishes it would have made.
My consultant was really helpful and has even answered a few questions over SMS:)

Verified Purchase Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Oct 2014

Best invention ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

A serious lifesaver when it comes to cooking for my young family. Having 2 under 2 and no spare time to prep healthy meals the thermomix rescued us :) my kids love thermie meals and its so quick and easy to make tasty food. cleaning is pretty easy and it takes seconds to pull apart and put back together after washing the bowl and blade.

• 9 answers

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Sep 2012

Powerful as!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

The only way to stay healthy - this little powerful blender does everything - we use it to make icecream even! Had it for a few years now and we have never had any problems with it. Always works and blends even the toughest stuff - perfect for smoothies and soups too.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Good buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I have Been using thermomix for almost a year, I mainly use it for sauce, smd also use to cook when I'm busy . But the only thing i don't like is the max temperature is only up to 120c ,if temperatures can go higher , that would be perfect .

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

There is nothing I don't like about this machine. Totally worth the price!! Eating so much healthier and I know what goes into everything and making things I never even thought to try before

Adelaide

Verified Purchase Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Aug 2016

OMG

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I think that the Thermomix should be mandatory for every newlywed bride (or groom) let's not get gender specific !
I have never felt confident in the kitchen and have probably avoided it to a certain extent. I am now cooking all sorts of dishes and loving the feedback from my kids !!! I wish I had one when I was first married. Not only does it help you create culinary delights but in the long run it builds confidence in the kitchen which is even more important.
It is "Cooking for Dummies 101" and I say that and not ashamed to own it, not everyone is a natural born chef.
It does everything!!! That is all I can say. I LOVE IT

Mount Isa

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: May 2015

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Went to a demo and brought one I even said would not buy one would not live without it made alot of cake ,pizza dough,family meals and soups chops and mixers things very easy
My husband loves it.
Very easy to use and clean
The only downfall with this machine is the price tag

• 5 answers

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Very happy I decided to purchase this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Jun 2017

great product for a single person too

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I never realized how great the thermie is for a single person. I use to cook at lot, but i had to the large batches. But with the thermomix, I can just cook the right portion just for me, and it's really easy to do. The blades and the different settings you can use are amazing. Only down-side is the price, but I guess if I used it everyday, it will make up for it in no time.

Purchased at: eBay

• 2 comments

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Love love love this machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Wish I had of found this appliance years ago! So easy to use, I love the recipie chips you attach to the side that walk you through the recipie step by step - even the worst cook will struggle to mess this up! My husband has even started cooking, it's that easy to use! In the beggining I struggled to get into the habit of using it so I set myself a challenge to use it everyday and now I hardly use my stove top. I love that you can make all your ingredients from scratch and you know exactly what you are feeding your family. It's very easy to clean as everything is dishwasher safe. The only con is that it doesn't warn you if you haven't put the blades and base on properly so you can fill the motor with liquid if you aren't careful.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: May 2017

Best thing u could ever buy whether you love to cook or can't!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Central Coast

• 4 helpful votes

Best kitchen tool ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

What an amazing machine, and it has changed the way I cook forever. Fast, easy and so many online recipes to choose from. I was able to pay the machine off interest free and my Thermomix sales person was amazing. Highly recommend, just buy one and become amazing in the kitchen too.

London

• 1 review
  • 3 answers

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: May 2016

Can't imagine cooking without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

We now use the Thermomix on average 3 times a day. I love that it pushes me to cook more adventurous dishes with great success. The whole family now cooks using the interactive recipe chips and we eat hardly any processed foods now, including ketchup and bread. I don't know how my friends manage without one.

Launceston

• 3 answers

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Excellent for chopping mixing and cooking. Takes longer to get ingredients out of the cupboard than it takes to prepare them. Only down side to the machine is that it the mixing bowl can get a bit heavy and it sometimes is difficult to get the last bit of mixture out because the blades are in the base. Very easy to clean. Love my thermo and wish I had one years ago.

Sydney, Australia

• 2 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 4 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Mar 2017

The best investment of appliance I have ever purchased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

I absolutely love my Thermomix. I have had this appliance for about 3 years now, as previously I owned the previous model the TM31. I absolutely love this digital upgrade of the TM5. Where the machine automatically seals the cap, so no pressure build up and explosion, all intact. It does everything, except for frying and who needs that with today's healthy eating regimes. So easy to use, even my kids use it. Loving the digital chip and community page, where you can buy more online recipes and connect it to your thermomix. I highly recommend it.

Perth

• 10 helpful votes

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: May 2016

Better than expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

After having my TM31 for 8 years and never having a single problem with it, I decided to upgrade.

Was hesitant at first after hearing problems from some TM5 owners but I couldn't be happier. Works seamlessly. I enjoy using it more than my TM31, which is now neglected.

I love the new sound once finished cooking, so much more pleasant.

• 5 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 38 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Sep 2015

My best friend in the kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

I absolutely love this machine. I know that it can be temperamental, and I know that if something goes wrong, I'll be without it for a short time. So far, it's been the most amazing thing I've ever bought. While it's extremely expensive, and we know we're ripped off in Australia, it is absolutely worth it. There is rarely a day that goes by without me using it at least once.

You need to go looking for lots of different recipes. The Thermomix books are really great, but sometimes they're a little bland. Look for ones written by Skinnymixer a
nd Tenina, or Jo Whitton to get the best out of it. Being able to make things that you need to buy (such as almond milk, gluten free ingredients, specific flours etc) cuts down on expenses. Being able to use fresh herbs and real stock without preservatives, makes your food taste so much nicer. You get true bursts of recognisable flavour such as garlic and ginger, which is an absolute delight.

The only thing it can't do is brown food. While this is annoying, you can usually work around this, using the TM5 to prep your work (spice mixes/marinades etc) and then brown it off if that was something that was necessary. I use it to steam meat (meatballs/chicken etc) and while it doesn't always look as visually appealing as stove top cooking, it tastes really good.

To get the most out of your device, make sure you attend a demonstration, have your consultant demonstrate it with you, connect with other users on Facebook pages or similar, and just enjoy using it. It's easy to clean, but some ingredients will cause it to discolour (the lid). Don't stress, this will correct itself over time, and does not at all interfere with the use of it.

There has never been a day in the time I've owned it that I've regretted the decision. I look forward to many, many years of using this. It would be very hard to go back.

• 5 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Great appliance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

I was lucky enough to win my TM5. Ive had it just over a year now. No doubt, it is completely worth the price. Ive made so many things i would never have attempted without it. The TM5 guided cooking is great to begin with but once your confident enough, its not essential and most recipes i make dont use the guided cooking. I make so many things from scratch now so its really helped clean up our diet.

COFFS HARBOUR

• 5 helpful votes

Generation: TM5 Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Wish I owned one years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

By far my biggest regret is not buying a thermomix sooner!!! This machine is amazing!! So simple, so great to make delicious, healthy food from scratch. Make bliss balls in minutes, or your own tomato sauce, so the satisfaction of dicing an onion in 3 seconds. Amazing! Highly recommend this brilliant device that does everything!!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

geelong

• 6 helpful votes

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Great product , so simple to make great healthy meals. Clean up is so easy.We have not had any problem at all Should have bought one a long time ago.
Healthy eating without preservatives and additives . Recipes are great and easy to use, We use it a lot more than we ever thought we would.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes