Review rating:

Melbourne

Private message

So glad I found Koala Baby Organic Skincare.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Am so impressed with Koala Baby Organic Skincare and Sulani,s Knowledge. For a change the meaning organic is REAL so often a misused in labels. This range has the right ticks. Wish I had found earlier while pregnant would not have stretch marks if I had of used the Mummy Cream. At least my babies skin is being cared for now.

Wonderful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Finally a Baby Store that knows the products it’s selling. Exceptional customer service and quality products.
Thank you for a great shopping experience.

Ringwood

• 2 helpful votes

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

UPPAbaby ALTA Travel bag is a convenient, compact way to carry bulky strollers when traveling. great product. I particularly like the way it is designed to put all the accessories in the bag.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Best products for babies ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I was looking an item for my baby online and I landed at Tiny Toys. I tried to contact them about what I want for my baby and wow! The customer service was a 5 Star plus the product itself! Thank you Tiny Tots! I'll sure buy again ;)

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Sulani was excellent to deal with. We had a minor problem with our order that wasn’t discovered until 2.5 years after our purchase, and she rectified it without question the very next day. Would shop here again.

Great place to shop !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

The store has wide and latest variety of baby products to offer.
The Customer service is excellent.
Great place to shop.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Good Old Fashioned Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Went to store in Bayswater to buy car seat and wanted information and advice, location was away from retail shops so had no issue parking and was glad i went as the person in shop was very knowledgeable and explained different products and quality of seats available, purchased a Maxi Cosi Moda for a great price and happy with product and so is the missus. Thank you for the great service, I'm glad i came here as i felt ignored at a large retailer for baby goods at a neighbouring suburb, hence why i came here.

Private message

Best quality products for the best price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Recently I found out this store. Products are in a very good quality . Good customer care service and fair price