Review rating:

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Love my new latex pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Firstly I was amazed at how quick I received my new pillow as I ordered and paid on the Friday and a note was in my letter box for pick up at my post office on the Monday. Great service! I bought the soft bigger pillow which was recommended to me and I have not had a stiff neck or headache in the morning since. I am very happy with my purchase and would recomend buying one of these pillows. Once again thank you forthe excellent customer service.

Date Purchased: May 2017

Best ever pillow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

TLC Latex Pillows provide superb customer service! They were so helpful in assisting me to find the perfect pillow. I've had the TLC Soft Pillow for around 3 months now and I feel like it's the best pillow ever! It is so comfortable and I sleep so well. If I have to go away for the night I bring it with me that's how much I love it. I also bought one of the Ultimate Quilts from TLC and it is so warm without being heavy. Perfect for cold winters!

melbourne

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Slim latex pillow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

I'm a slim low profile person. Has bought countless pillows that just did not do the job. Finally found the pillow to replace my old pillow thats worn down. Great pillow its perfect height 7cm my old pillow is around 6cm height.

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Never buy from anyone else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Amazing service, great product, friendly staff. I love giving these pillows of gifts and sleep so well each night. So wonderful with neck and back pain and so comfy! Also very breathable, which I have notice due to my asthma. I will literally never buy pillows from anywhere else, I recommend this business!
Thank you TLC!

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Best sleep I've ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

I am a poor sleeper and a friend out me on to TLC telling me their pillow fixed her problem. I ordered a TKC Classic and was delighted with there fast and free delivey. The pillow is just right and I would reccommend to anybody.

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

The perfect pillow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

Liking what I saw on their website, I took a chance and ordered a TLC Big latex pillow and have to say it is the most perfect pillow I have ever slept on. Just the right height and softness and generously sized - unlike a lot of others you find in the shops. I liked it so much I immediately ordered another 2 for my hubby and son, who are equally delighted. We have bought latex pillows before , but these TLC ones are the best and at a blower price than we have paid previously for talalay latex. I bought 2 more for my parents for Christmas and am writing this review having just got a thankyou call from my mum telling me how they have never slept better in their lives. I think The Big TLC latex pillows will suit everybody. 6 stars!!

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Outstanding Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

Just received 4 more TLC pillows, as mine always seem to go missing!!!! Now the whole family are enjoying melting into these magnificent pillows. Once you have slept with TLC, you wont go back!

Comments

thanks Josh

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

I've owned all the expensive latex pillows over thirty years, these are better than every one, you w

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

I just found they stick sizes that are bigger than high profile or large pillows, I bought the two largest sizes, the biggest was good for support when reading in bed, the second largest was perfect for my slumber. But it, you won't look back!

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Absolutely perfect!! The quality and support is brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

A very supportive pillow and well constructed. You couldn't find a better pillow to sleep on. Highly recommended and would urge everyone to get one of these pillows. A great product for a great price with fast delivery.

• 2 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Great product and excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2016

I got 2 bigger pillows few months ago and they are so good. Right firmness. Suits side sleeper or back sleepers. Today I bought another 2 memory foam and latex pillow in the morning. Got the pillows in 4 hours ! Speedy shipping service.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Absolute comfort, a dream to sleep on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

Got the TLC Big latex pillows last week. Medium profile but longer than the smaller pillows being made these days and still fits a normal pillowcase. These pillows are so comfortable, great support, extra length to cuddle, and just a perfect amount of medium softness. I have had latex pillows for 35 years and these are better than the best brands. Both my husband and I love them and sleep better than ever. A worthwhile investment. The big pillow is just a longer pillow than the classic I believe but otherwise the same from my understanding. Brilliant!

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

I bought this pillow a 3 years ago and still use it every night. I purchased the travel pillow today. I had an issue using the discount code and the customer service team was in contact with me within minutes. I was even guaranteed that I would receive the pillow by a certain date. Would definitely recommend the pillow and this company to.anyone and everyone.
Thanks again!!

Great Pillow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

This is a great pillow. Worth the money. I no longer have sore neck and headaches when I wake up. I had a cheaper latex pillow and it crumbled and didn't last more than a few months.

Private message

Thank you improved my sleep dramatically

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

Since starting to use your latex pillow my sleep has improved and I sleep more comfortably.
I even take it along on our vacations. The pillow has lasted the test of time.

• 1 comment
  • 6 answers
  • 25 helpful votes

Best pillow I've ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2013

After struggling to sleep lately because of the hard bed & uncomfortable pillow, I decided to upgrade my pillow to the TLC Classic Natural Latex pillow and also my mattress topper to a Zentai 5cm Natural Latex Topper (Medium) and now it's like sleeping on a cloud. No more sore backs in the morning or tossing and turning for hours before falling asleep. I have never slept so well in my life. Fantastic purchase, very highly recommended.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Best sleep ever....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2013

After having a husband who is always waking with a sore neck, [name removed] sorted it all out with the marvellous TLC BIG Latex Pillows. Now he wakes without head aches which also means no more head aches for me listening to him.... Thanks as aways [name removed] for the pillows and also the kids microfibre donnas. They love them!

+ Exceptional sevice and fantastic quality

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Heaven - the best pillow I have ever slept on.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2013

I bought a latex pillow because I heard that feather pillows carry dustmites and dustmite pooh - yuck. After a little research I found out that there are different types of latex pillows - and Talalay latex is the proper 'natural' latex piilow for those with allergies and asthma. I bought a TLC pillow and it is AMAZING. I didn't realise how comfortable they are, and have bought 4 more pillows since my original purchase - for home and as gifts. These are the real, proper natural pillows - and they are incredible in terms of comfort. A real luxury. They come with my highest recommendation.

+ Comfort & price. And the service was actually excellent from the company - TLC

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes