Torus has recently been offering their customers a chance to win a $100 gift voucher in order to encourage them to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Review rating:
  • 1 review
  • 1 question

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

This is my first slow juicer for me. I have asked few questions before and after. They care about customer satisfactorily and have a pride in their products. I’m most impressed how they value customer’s opinions.
Since the purchase my kids also enjoy making juice. It is very safe to use and juice tastes very nice.

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Very Happy and amazing price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

My old Angel juicer died and I wasn't sure if the Torus would be as good (cost a lot less). But I'm super happy with it. I make grapefruit kale and turmeric juice everyday (its actually really nice, haha) and it has that sparkle super fresh taste that you only get with cold press. Bonus, its much easier to dismantle and put back together than my old juicer. I'm so happy I bought it, excellent value for money!

Byron Bay

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

I love this Juicer so much, it's my Best purchaise ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I'm so enthusiastic about this juicer, that I don't know where to start from. The taste and quality of the juice is absolutely incredible! I love that I have a choice of filters, if I want a super healthy and filling juice full of fiber or a liquid one.
It's quiet, it doesn't take much counter space and it's extremely easy to assemble, dissemble and clean. It comes with a little brush which is the perfect shape and size to clean the filter and the spout.
I had a super wide mouth non-cold press Breville before and it was noisy and not easier to clean at all.
Now, I make a lot of green juices and I love putting lots of celery in it. I read so many reviews of juices that can't handle celery. The main trick is to chop all your veggies and fruit in small bits. I mix them all in a bowl or on the board, including the kale and throw hand full in at a time.
It's fast, it's got a reverse button, I have never had to use, by chopping veggies and the pulp comes out so incredibly dry that I'm still astonished.
With my previous juicer I would end up with a full bucket of fiber, still very liquid.
I just can't recommend this juicer enough!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Dandenong

• 2 comments
  • 15 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

excellent slow juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Just purchase the Torus T5500 and am amazed at the driest pulp ever!, it gets every bit of juice out of the produce. Just made an apple juice with five medium sized green apples and it yielded 500mls!! It didn't matter how hard I squeezed that pulp, not one drop of juice left! Now that is value for money!! Am so happy with the machine! Definitely comparable to the expensive brands. Welldone Torus!!

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great Juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

We purchased a Torus 5500 big mouth juicer online a few months ago, we use it all the time! I love it! My kids love it, especially the littlest one who thinks it’s great fun to watch the big pieces of fruit and vegetables turn to juice! Would highly recommend!!

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Fantastic Juicer, quiet, quick and easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Very excited to receive my new juicer. Ive only used it a couple of times so far. It is just what I was hoping for. Easy to use. Juices large pieces of fruit or vegetable very easily. Even though it is a 'slow juicer' it is very quick and quiet. And to top it all off - the juice tastes amazing.

This is an amazing juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2016

It's the best juicer I have ever used, it sucks in the veggies hungrily and produces amazing tasting juice that stays fresh for a couple of days in the fridge, it seems to be a really good price for the quality, I am really happy i bought it and highly recommend it to anyone thinking of getting one.

This juicer come with very minimum instructions. Read instructions but some parts are not even on manual. I want to know how to make a tofu and nut milk? I have emailed customer service but no response since I have purchased product already.

Ayako asked on Oct 03, 2018

Is the Torus Big Mouth good for juicing leafy greens ie Kale, Spinich

Karen asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

I found it to be good for greens, but like always, you help the greens along by incorporating other hard veges like carrots interminently, to keep it moving.
Cutting the celery in small pieces helps preventing it from jamming at the pulp chute. You have to do that regardless whether it's a Taurus or not. I think it is because celery is so fibrous.
Hope this helps.

Is torus big mouth a cold press juicer?

Zac asked on Apr 04, 2018

Answer this

Yes it is. A great juicer with 60rpm. Very dry pulp too, so you get all juice out of produce

Using the standard filter will be more efficient in extracting most of the juice out of the produce. The extra new filter seems to be less effective and leaves more juice in the pulp, and also left overs not gone through when you remove the filter, but the juice will be less pulpy.

Product Details