Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Did an amazing job transferring my old car and transport it safely to storage facility. Will use them again for sure.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

The guys were excellent thank you very much guys....recomend to all who needs help...they helped me out big time thanks

Picked up towed ,dropped off, Great service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Called 24hr number, instant quote, paid. Followed by text of estimated pickup, phoned to confirm my location was then phoned by driver 10 mins before arrival, secured vehicle safely and got her home, timely, friendly.
Many thanks for the peace of mind service, recommended A++++

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

The truck driver was very nice and friendly. Very prompt response. The driver arrived much earlier than the estimated wait time which was amazing- all around Amazing service.

Tow truck legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Office called to let me know driver was on his way. Driver was polite friendly and his truck was clean. Everything went smoothly.

Disappointing service turns into excellent recovery of customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I booked a tow from Logan to the Gold Coast following a breakdown and was given an estimated pickup time of 1.5 hours to 2 hours. The tow arrived almost 4.5 hours after booking was placed making for a frustrating experience. But, I raised my concerns with Tow.com.au and the entire matter was resolved with a full refund of the fee. I will use and recommend Tow.com.au in the future because of the way they managed my unfortunate situation. thank you.

Great service both at booking and driver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

On Aug 3rd rang for a vehicle delivery. Phone booking gave delivery priced told up to 90 minutes pick-up time. The vehicle arrived in 45 minutes! Fabulous service both at booking and by the driver.

Good and prompt response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Good and prompt response. Patient in understanding a foreign language in describing the exact address of the vehicle. Appreciated the extra effort to secure a transport vehicle to the accommodation place

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My driver was friendly and exceptionally helpful. He also made sure I was safely in a cab before leaving me after the tow trip. thank you. It made a potentially annoying experience pleasant.

Quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Excellent service fast pick up , great client relations while conducting pick up ready to help at any opportunity very impressed

Great, but not perfect :)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

$170 tow from Cranbourne to Cranbourne was a bit much I thought, and the 90minute wait from the callout was long.
On the other hand they did tell me the driver was going to take that long and he wasn't a minute late.
Driver was a top bloke 10/10, he knew exactly what he was doing and did it quickly.

The company's service was great.

Was exelent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Great guy and great service will recommend to my friends Fast and on time they promise Thank you for great service

An ok service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

My partner made the call for me and he spoke to a lady who was able to find a local tyre shop in the area. I was able to pay over the phone. I wasn't impressed with the time it took to get to me as it took an hour and 40mins. They weren't very accurate with their arrival times. The price was a little too much.

Saved the day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Harvey Towing was so great! Highly recommend the service they provide, as they are so super friendly and helpful. Turns a bad situation into a not so bad situation.

10/10 would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Excellent service, fast and very kind considering the circumstances. Will be sure to use this service if I am ever in need again

A truck rocked up and towed my car for me.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Driver was a little late but once he arrived the service was good. The guy on the phone was really helpful as well. Overall a pretty nice and easy experience under stress.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Ok but disappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Your quick quote is approx $132, and we can do it right now. Our closest truck is just 4.4km away from you, so we should be able to get to you within 30-45 mins, if not sooner, if you book now.
They turned up OVER 2hrs late took less than 10min to do job so why the wait.

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Booked in advance. Arrived on time. Took care to load and unload the Land Rover. Showed an interest in the vehicle. My tow was in Adelaide. Yes I would use them again.

How they got their awards is a mystery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Absolutely shocking. Would not use again if you put a gun to my head. Booked a day in advance for 6:30am and after 3 different stories truck arrived at 10am.

Less than nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Got only a phone call nothing else,Would not recommend this service at all.Just call anyone but this number.Not reliable at all. I had to drive my own car 70 kms from out of town. When I arrived I received call from tow company. Even then wasn't helpful (was obvious I was an inconvenience )."My apologies for interrupting your day".

1 of 4 pages