Waited three hours never got a tow truck finally rang up ACT towing he was there in 20 minutes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

The tow company I called was very professional and very gentle with my car I don't recommend using tow.com.au you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Awesome service great driver would recommend to all friends and family on time driver was very friendly polite once again thanks for great service

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Did a good job. Happy with the driver, did a good job. Would recommend to a friend or family. Keep it up

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Great service and incredibly capable tow truck driver. Handled a particularly tricky job with aplomb. Thank you for a job well done.

Saved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Thankyou to Brad for his caring and efficient service in retrieving our broken caravan. Very good service. We would Hjghly recommend this company

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Great people to deal with they were very prompt driver qas very friendly will use again thanks so much !!!

Took our money- couldn't provide service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

We called up for a tow truck on Friday night, they charged us $382 directly from our account. After an hour of waiting, was told they couldn't find any drivers and that they would process our refund on the Monday.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Was very healpful Even late he was so helpful and curtius took me to Rapid Tune in a timely maner

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I was really impressed with your service today from start to finish it was done very professionally. I would also highly recommend tilly as he was very professional and organised for the job and from what I can see know job scares him! I would definitely use this company again in the future.

professional and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I was so greatful with the assistance i received the empathy and understanding staff. Not the sort of service i received from my insurance company. So thank you for all your help and going above and beyond. Much appreciated guys !! ☺

Verified Customer

This company made me feel so special

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

From the time I made the booking on the phone - then being given ETA and shown what was to happen to my vehicle to the brilliant young man who came to tow me - I have never felt so well taken care of !!

I just want to say thank you for Kieran and the incredibly polite way I was dealt with both over the phone in doing the booking and in the actual dealing with Kieran (I hope that is his name as I am a bit deaf) – the young man was incredibly polite and an extremely brilliant advertisement for your company.
All I can say is from now on I recommend you and have never before felt so fortunate to be towed!!!

Many many many thanks and well done – you are a brilliant company which shows so powerfully in the way you deal with yet another of a thousand customers – a male idiot like me who needs help !!

Good job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Prompt and efficient. Friendly. Kept me in the know as to what was happening with phone calls. Could not ask for more.

Great service and quick pickup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Really great service and prompt pickup time! Would recommend to family and friends! If I ever need another tow, will definitely know who to call!

Cost heaps in time and money!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Cost $225 for a 5 minute tow down the road, waited around 2 hours for the truck, when off loading my vehicle, the truck driver lowered the back too far and allowed my tow ball to scrape down the concrete floor in the shed...

Comments
Tow.com.au Official

Hi Matt, if you have a concern we would be eager to learn more about your issues if you want to email us at [email protected] We do the quote and payment at the time of booking, were you aware of th... read more »

Car pick up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Fantastic service. All went smoothly. Wonderful driver. Felt well looked after. Thankyou so much. Would use this service again. Again perfect from booking till safe delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Car was collected after incident, towed to location and delivered to preferred repairer. Thank you very much for your assistance

Verified Customer

AAwesome response and excellent tow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Easy contact and response.The tow driver went above and beyond requirements to get us back on track.....5 stars from us.

Tow of Mitsubishi Magna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Michael was spot on time and professional couldn't ask for better service. Also knew exactly where he was going. Helpful.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

The driver was Very quick and very helpful!!!! Great service and friendly!!! Quick and easy! would definitely use this service again!

Excellent Service in a Stressful Situation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Someone hit my car - I was very stressed and needed a tow. These guys were very friendly on the phone, stayed with me until a tow truck was confirmed and the guy towing my car was easy going, quick and friendly.
Would call again and highly recommend.

1 of 5 pages