Too expensive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Too expensive bad customer service very bad experience with you guys i hope i book something else but you guys 140 too much for 4 km

Long delays on phone and waiting for tow truck..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Incorrect pick up times. Rang back and been messed around 3 times with incorrect times i have had to take a full day off work i could of worked this morning. My latest ETA was 12.30pm its now 2pm and last call to head office they told me truck was a few mins away at 1.20pm.

Don’t use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Wanted a tow truck for Croydon to Croydon Nth rang at 9.33 am took my money by credit card. I ask how long they said upto 60 min, if longer driver will ring me.
1hr 15 min later I rang the call centre back he ill get in touch with him minutes later the call centre guy said can’t get in touch with him I’ll call you back in a couple of minutes. 45 min later no call to me so I rang call centre back. Spoke to a lady told here the situation she put me on hold for another 8 min, got back to me and said it will be another 4 hours. I cancelled the job and asked for my money back.
They just should have said at the start no trucks in area will be a 6 hour wait and I just would have gone with someone else, which I did and he took 20 min. I lost 1/2 day wages. They should go back to QLD. So don't use them.

Very bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Not very happy with the service, if you are on the phone they blow their self trumpet fog 3 minutes I think they have on tow truck to cover whole Sydney area. Don’t choose them and shameful that they cancelled my towing after 3 hrs waiting.

adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Organised and paid for a tow for my motorbike due to being stranded on the side of the road. After having not received any communication from them for an hour, I contacted them whereupon I was informed that their trucks were too busy and would not be coming out. If I had not contacted them I'd still be there.

Contacted a rival tow firm (without fancy SMS messaging) and they were with me within 1/2 hour.

Would not use again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Absolute waste of time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

Had to move out of our house so Prebooked a tow weeks in advance on the day my partner waited 2 hours no one showed up not even a curtosy call he rang the company only to find out the guy wasn't going to come out the company then told my partner that they don't have anyone else available and to wait till Wednesday and that it would cost an extra $160 on top of the $120 that we already paid a total rip off never going through them again and would never reccomend them to anyone in the future total waste of our time. Asked for refund which takes 2 days hopefully it comes through. I WOULD recommend DIAL-A-TOW told them our situation and they were excellent they were quick to organize and very helpful and cheap.

They let us down

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

We called, booked a tow and paid in full. We were then told that a tow would arrive within hours. After no tow arriving within 2 hours, we called back to find out where it was; and were told the truck would be 10 more minutes.

The tow never arrived.

A joke!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

We ordered a tow truck on a 32 degree day when my car broke down. After sitting in the 'hot car' for 1.5 hrs I was called back to say they 'just started' calling around and no one was available. They then said they would refund us the money they had already charged us. 10 days later no refund. This I needed to follow up on. I will be sure to let people know never to use this company. What a joke!. Unprofessional and unreliable!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Truck didn`t show up, and just let me know 20mins before the booking time.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I did organized the towing service with this company, I booked the towing one day before, but been let know the truck can`t come once I already arrived to the place, nonsense service

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Waited three hours never got a tow truck finally rang up ACT towing he was there in 20 minutes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

The tow company I called was very professional and very gentle with my car I don't recommend using tow.com.au you

Comments
Tow.com.au Official

We would like to apologise for the delays. This is not our usual arrival time standards.

Took our money- couldn't provide service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

We called up for a tow truck on Friday night, they charged us $382 directly from our account. After an hour of waiting, was told they couldn't find any drivers and that they would process our refund on the Monday.

How they got their awards is a mystery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Absolutely shocking. Would not use again if you put a gun to my head. Booked a day in advance for 6:30am and after 3 different stories truck arrived at 10am.

Less than nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Got only a phone call nothing else,Would not recommend this service at all.Just call anyone but this number.Not reliable at all. I had to drive my own car 70 kms from out of town. When I arrived I received call from tow company. Even then wasn't helpful (was obvious I was an inconvenience )."My apologies for interrupting your day".

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I booked this company and was told for an hour wait. Then the txt sent me 90 minutes after 2 hours no one came only to be told that there was an accident and the police were using the truck which is a load of crap. I ask how many truck does this company has and they said they have 60, so was i the unlucky one that book the truck that was used for the police operation of the day really? And no one bother to ring me as i was waiting for 3 hours already waiting for nothing. Stop this none sense claiming as the best as you are clearly worst.