How they got their awards is a mystery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Absolutely shocking. Would not use again if you put a gun to my head. Booked a day in advance for 6:30am and after 3 different stories truck arrived at 10am.

Less than nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Got only a phone call nothing else,Would not recommend this service at all.Just call anyone but this number.Not reliable at all. I had to drive my own car 70 kms from out of town. When I arrived I received call from tow company. Even then wasn't helpful (was obvious I was an inconvenience )."My apologies for interrupting your day".

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I booked this company and was told for an hour wait. Then the txt sent me 90 minutes after 2 hours no one came only to be told that there was an accident and the police were using the truck which is a load of crap. I ask how many truck does this company has and they said they have 60, so was i the unlucky one that book the truck that was used for the police operation of the day really? And no one bother to ring me as i was waiting for 3 hours already waiting for nothing. Stop this none sense claiming as the best as you are clearly worst.