Car pick up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Fantastic service. All went smoothly. Wonderful driver. Felt well looked after. Thankyou so much. Would use this service again. Again perfect from booking till safe delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Car was collected after incident, towed to location and delivered to preferred repairer. Thank you very much for your assistance

Verified Customer

AAwesome response and excellent tow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Easy contact and response.The tow driver went above and beyond requirements to get us back on track.....5 stars from us.

Tow of Mitsubishi Magna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Michael was spot on time and professional couldn't ask for better service. Also knew exactly where he was going. Helpful.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

The driver was Very quick and very helpful!!!! Great service and friendly!!! Quick and easy! would definitely use this service again!

Excellent Service in a Stressful Situation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Someone hit my car - I was very stressed and needed a tow. These guys were very friendly on the phone, stayed with me until a tow truck was confirmed and the guy towing my car was easy going, quick and friendly.
Would call again and highly recommend.

Helpful. Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Extremely helpful and eliminated the stress after my sons accident. The efficiency of the tow and getting the car to our mechanic were handled within a timely manner. Well done

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Did an amazing job transferring my old car and transport it safely to storage facility. Will use them again for sure.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

The guys were excellent thank you very much guys....recomend to all who needs help...they helped me out big time thanks

Picked up towed ,dropped off, Great service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Called 24hr number, instant quote, paid. Followed by text of estimated pickup, phoned to confirm my location was then phoned by driver 10 mins before arrival, secured vehicle safely and got her home, timely, friendly.
Many thanks for the peace of mind service, recommended A++++

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

The truck driver was very nice and friendly. Very prompt response. The driver arrived much earlier than the estimated wait time which was amazing- all around Amazing service.

Tow truck legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Office called to let me know driver was on his way. Driver was polite friendly and his truck was clean. Everything went smoothly.

Disappointing service turns into excellent recovery of customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I booked a tow from Logan to the Gold Coast following a breakdown and was given an estimated pickup time of 1.5 hours to 2 hours. The tow arrived almost 4.5 hours after booking was placed making for a frustrating experience. But, I raised my concerns with Tow.com.au and the entire matter was resolved with a full refund of the fee. I will use and recommend Tow.com.au in the future because of the way they managed my unfortunate situation. thank you.

Great service both at booking and driver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

On Aug 3rd rang for a vehicle delivery. Phone booking gave delivery priced told up to 90 minutes pick-up time. The vehicle arrived in 45 minutes! Fabulous service both at booking and by the driver.

Good and prompt response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Good and prompt response. Patient in understanding a foreign language in describing the exact address of the vehicle. Appreciated the extra effort to secure a transport vehicle to the accommodation place

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My driver was friendly and exceptionally helpful. He also made sure I was safely in a cab before leaving me after the tow trip. thank you. It made a potentially annoying experience pleasant.

Quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Excellent service fast pick up , great client relations while conducting pick up ready to help at any opportunity very impressed

Was exelent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Great guy and great service will recommend to my friends Fast and on time they promise Thank you for great service

Saved the day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Harvey Towing was so great! Highly recommend the service they provide, as they are so super friendly and helpful. Turns a bad situation into a not so bad situation.

10/10 would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Excellent service, fast and very kind considering the circumstances. Will be sure to use this service if I am ever in need again

1 of 4 pages