Picked up towed ,dropped off, Great service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Called 24hr number, instant quote, paid. Followed by text of estimated pickup, phoned to confirm my location was then phoned by driver 10 mins before arrival, secured vehicle safely and got her home, timely, friendly.
Many thanks for the peace of mind service, recommended A++++

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

The truck driver was very nice and friendly. Very prompt response. The driver arrived much earlier than the estimated wait time which was amazing- all around Amazing service.

Tow truck legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Office called to let me know driver was on his way. Driver was polite friendly and his truck was clean. Everything went smoothly.

Disappointing service turns into excellent recovery of customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I booked a tow from Logan to the Gold Coast following a breakdown and was given an estimated pickup time of 1.5 hours to 2 hours. The tow arrived almost 4.5 hours after booking was placed making for a frustrating experience. But, I raised my concerns with Tow.com.au and the entire matter was resolved with a full refund of the fee. I will use and recommend Tow.com.au in the future because of the way they managed my unfortunate situation. thank you.

Great service both at booking and driver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

On Aug 3rd rang for a vehicle delivery. Phone booking gave delivery priced told up to 90 minutes pick-up time. The vehicle arrived in 45 minutes! Fabulous service both at booking and by the driver.

Good and prompt response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Good and prompt response. Patient in understanding a foreign language in describing the exact address of the vehicle. Appreciated the extra effort to secure a transport vehicle to the accommodation place

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My driver was friendly and exceptionally helpful. He also made sure I was safely in a cab before leaving me after the tow trip. thank you. It made a potentially annoying experience pleasant.

Quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Excellent service fast pick up , great client relations while conducting pick up ready to help at any opportunity very impressed

Was exelent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Great guy and great service will recommend to my friends Fast and on time they promise Thank you for great service

Saved the day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Harvey Towing was so great! Highly recommend the service they provide, as they are so super friendly and helpful. Turns a bad situation into a not so bad situation.

10/10 would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Excellent service, fast and very kind considering the circumstances. Will be sure to use this service if I am ever in need again

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Booked in advance. Arrived on time. Took care to load and unload the Land Rover. Showed an interest in the vehicle. My tow was in Adelaide. Yes I would use them again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

We loved Towtrucks Brisbane, very effective, very professionals and very reliable and would love to recommend to everyone, thank you so much Towtrucks Brisbane...

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Absolutely a great team and very professional when I was dealing with these guys!! I would use you again! Great work

Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Fantasic service, my car was able to get on the tray even tho its lowered, great price.. will definitely use again :)

Great friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Great prompt friendly service strongly recomend using them. I will use them again if i ever need a tow. .

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Happy with the price of the tow would use them again for any other tow .driver very friendly and good at his job

Life Made Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Driver was very professional , he was on time and, he provided good customer service . We are happy .

very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

the help is right on time and very professional,excellent service at reasonable price. I believe I would use this service should my car broke down again

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Phone staff & driver were both very friendly, helpful and the service was quick and reliable. I would definitely recommend in any situation.

1 of 4 pages