How they got their awards is a mystery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Absolutely shocking. Would not use again if you put a gun to my head. Booked a day in advance for 6:30am and after 3 different stories truck arrived at 10am.

Less than nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Got only a phone call nothing else,Would not recommend this service at all.Just call anyone but this number.Not reliable at all. I had to drive my own car 70 kms from out of town. When I arrived I received call from tow company. Even then wasn't helpful (was obvious I was an inconvenience )."My apologies for interrupting your day".

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I booked this company and was told for an hour wait. Then the txt sent me 90 minutes after 2 hours no one came only to be told that there was an accident and the police were using the truck which is a load of crap. I ask how many truck does this company has and they said they have 60, so was i the unlucky one that book the truck that was used for the police operation of the day really? And no one bother to ring me as i was waiting for 3 hours already waiting for nothing. Stop this none sense claiming as the best as you are clearly worst.

Cost heaps in time and money!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Cost $225 for a 5 minute tow down the road, waited around 2 hours for the truck, when off loading my vehicle, the truck driver lowered the back too far and allowed my tow ball to scrape down the concrete floor in the shed...

Comments
Tow.com.au Official

Hi Matt, if you have a concern we would be eager to learn more about your issues if you want to email us at [email protected] We do the quote and payment at the time of booking, were you aware of th... read more »

An ok service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

My partner made the call for me and he spoke to a lady who was able to find a local tyre shop in the area. I was able to pay over the phone. I wasn't impressed with the time it took to get to me as it took an hour and 40mins. They weren't very accurate with their arrival times. The price was a little too much.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Ok but disappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Your quick quote is approx $132, and we can do it right now. Our closest truck is just 4.4km away from you, so we should be able to get to you within 30-45 mins, if not sooner, if you book now.
They turned up OVER 2hrs late took less than 10min to do job so why the wait.

Unfortunate

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I enquired and organised a towing on the 9th of Jan @ 7:30am a month prior to said date. At that point Service was great, on the phone they were very informative and understandable prices. So I locked it in and held payments until 2 weeks prior to the booking. Unfortunately, on the day we were left in the air, 10:30 passes and no one bothered to ring us up for confirmation of our booking or anything like that. We were left in the air and the truck actually came 5 hours after agreed time.
Punctuality and organisation is important to people like us, and that's all we ask. Next time please follow through.
We do thank you for your services.

Comments
Tow.com.au Official

Hi, I apologise profusely for your experience today. It falls so far below our normal level of service. I have already refunded back $50 to your card as a good-will gesture. I hope if you have a... read more »

Great, but not perfect :)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

$170 tow from Cranbourne to Cranbourne was a bit much I thought, and the 90minute wait from the callout was long.
On the other hand they did tell me the driver was going to take that long and he wasn't a minute late.
Driver was a top bloke 10/10, he knew exactly what he was doing and did it quickly.

The company's service was great.

A truck rocked up and towed my car for me.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Driver was a little late but once he arrived the service was good. The guy on the phone was really helpful as well. Overall a pretty nice and easy experience under stress.

My tow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Although the tow was a little late. The driver was very helpful and accommodating and made the ordeal less stressful.

Its ok i guess

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

Got a txt saying the truck is 20 mins away when i got a quote. When i booked said truck wont be here for 90mins. If you wait 30 minutes after getting a quote you will get a txt saying 10% off (just a tip for you) overall good service just a bit delayed on time

Public holiday service a delight!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2017

Good communication, open to tailor services to specific needs, costs very reasonable. Only reason not to score excellent at this point in time is that small amount of job pending due to public holiday time frame but on experience so far expecting very good final result due to your attention detail and service ethic!

Towing Services

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

Company is great, however tends to take a while to get out to site whereby sometimes vehicles for towing have already left.

Car pick up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Fantastic service. All went smoothly. Wonderful driver. Felt well looked after. Thankyou so much. Would use this service again. Again perfect from booking till safe delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Car was collected after incident, towed to location and delivered to preferred repairer. Thank you very much for your assistance

Verified Customer

AAwesome response and excellent tow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Easy contact and response.The tow driver went above and beyond requirements to get us back on track.....5 stars from us.

Tow of Mitsubishi Magna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Michael was spot on time and professional couldn't ask for better service. Also knew exactly where he was going. Helpful.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

The driver was Very quick and very helpful!!!! Great service and friendly!!! Quick and easy! would definitely use this service again!

Excellent Service in a Stressful Situation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Someone hit my car - I was very stressed and needed a tow. These guys were very friendly on the phone, stayed with me until a tow truck was confirmed and the guy towing my car was easy going, quick and friendly.
Would call again and highly recommend.

Helpful. Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Extremely helpful and eliminated the stress after my sons accident. The efficiency of the tow and getting the car to our mechanic were handled within a timely manner. Well done

1 of 5 pages