An ok service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

My partner made the call for me and he spoke to a lady who was able to find a local tyre shop in the area. I was able to pay over the phone. I wasn't impressed with the time it took to get to me as it took an hour and 40mins. They weren't very accurate with their arrival times. The price was a little too much.

Saved the day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Harvey Towing was so great! Highly recommend the service they provide, as they are so super friendly and helpful. Turns a bad situation into a not so bad situation.

10/10 would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Excellent service, fast and very kind considering the circumstances. Will be sure to use this service if I am ever in need again

A truck rocked up and towed my car for me.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Driver was a little late but once he arrived the service was good. The guy on the phone was really helpful as well. Overall a pretty nice and easy experience under stress.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Ok but disappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Your quick quote is approx $132, and we can do it right now. Our closest truck is just 4.4km away from you, so we should be able to get to you within 30-45 mins, if not sooner, if you book now.
They turned up OVER 2hrs late took less than 10min to do job so why the wait.

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Booked in advance. Arrived on time. Took care to load and unload the Land Rover. Showed an interest in the vehicle. My tow was in Adelaide. Yes I would use them again.

How they got their awards is a mystery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Absolutely shocking. Would not use again if you put a gun to my head. Booked a day in advance for 6:30am and after 3 different stories truck arrived at 10am.

Less than nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Got only a phone call nothing else,Would not recommend this service at all.Just call anyone but this number.Not reliable at all. I had to drive my own car 70 kms from out of town. When I arrived I received call from tow company. Even then wasn't helpful (was obvious I was an inconvenience )."My apologies for interrupting your day".

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

We loved Towtrucks Brisbane, very effective, very professionals and very reliable and would love to recommend to everyone, thank you so much Towtrucks Brisbane...

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Absolutely a great team and very professional when I was dealing with these guys!! I would use you again! Great work

Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Fantasic service, my car was able to get on the tray even tho its lowered, great price.. will definitely use again :)

Great friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Great prompt friendly service strongly recomend using them. I will use them again if i ever need a tow. .

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I booked this company and was told for an hour wait. Then the txt sent me 90 minutes after 2 hours no one came only to be told that there was an accident and the police were using the truck which is a load of crap. I ask how many truck does this company has and they said they have 60, so was i the unlucky one that book the truck that was used for the police operation of the day really? And no one bother to ring me as i was waiting for 3 hours already waiting for nothing. Stop this none sense claiming as the best as you are clearly worst.

My tow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Although the tow was a little late. The driver was very helpful and accommodating and made the ordeal less stressful.

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Happy with the price of the tow would use them again for any other tow .driver very friendly and good at his job

Its ok i guess

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

Got a txt saying the truck is 20 mins away when i got a quote. When i booked said truck wont be here for 90mins. If you wait 30 minutes after getting a quote you will get a txt saying 10% off (just a tip for you) overall good service just a bit delayed on time

Life Made Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Driver was very professional , he was on time and, he provided good customer service . We are happy .

very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

the help is right on time and very professional,excellent service at reasonable price. I believe I would use this service should my car broke down again

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Phone staff & driver were both very friendly, helpful and the service was quick and reliable. I would definitely recommend in any situation.

Its so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Steve aŕrived on time and had the old girl loaded and on its way in no time. Even though the driveway was steèp he was able to get the vehicle positioned perfectly at the new house.

2 of 5 pages