Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Absolutely a great team and very professional when I was dealing with these guys!! I would use you again! Great work

Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Fantasic service, my car was able to get on the tray even tho its lowered, great price.. will definitely use again :)

Great friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Great prompt friendly service strongly recomend using them. I will use them again if i ever need a tow. .

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I booked this company and was told for an hour wait. Then the txt sent me 90 minutes after 2 hours no one came only to be told that there was an accident and the police were using the truck which is a load of crap. I ask how many truck does this company has and they said they have 60, so was i the unlucky one that book the truck that was used for the police operation of the day really? And no one bother to ring me as i was waiting for 3 hours already waiting for nothing. Stop this none sense claiming as the best as you are clearly worst.

My tow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Although the tow was a little late. The driver was very helpful and accommodating and made the ordeal less stressful.

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Happy with the price of the tow would use them again for any other tow .driver very friendly and good at his job

Its ok i guess

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

Got a txt saying the truck is 20 mins away when i got a quote. When i booked said truck wont be here for 90mins. If you wait 30 minutes after getting a quote you will get a txt saying 10% off (just a tip for you) overall good service just a bit delayed on time

Life Made Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Driver was very professional , he was on time and, he provided good customer service . We are happy .

very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

the help is right on time and very professional,excellent service at reasonable price. I believe I would use this service should my car broke down again

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Phone staff & driver were both very friendly, helpful and the service was quick and reliable. I would definitely recommend in any situation.

Its so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Steve aŕrived on time and had the old girl loaded and on its way in no time. Even though the driveway was steèp he was able to get the vehicle positioned perfectly at the new house.

Got my problem sorted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Prompt friendly service, good advise and very good communication ! A good price for a job well done !! Will call again if in trouble - thank you very much !

2 of 6 pages