Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Booked in advance. Arrived on time. Took care to load and unload the Land Rover. Showed an interest in the vehicle. My tow was in Adelaide. Yes I would use them again.

How they got their awards is a mystery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Absolutely shocking. Would not use again if you put a gun to my head. Booked a day in advance for 6:30am and after 3 different stories truck arrived at 10am.

Less than nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Got only a phone call nothing else,Would not recommend this service at all.Just call anyone but this number.Not reliable at all. I had to drive my own car 70 kms from out of town. When I arrived I received call from tow company. Even then wasn't helpful (was obvious I was an inconvenience )."My apologies for interrupting your day".

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

We loved Towtrucks Brisbane, very effective, very professionals and very reliable and would love to recommend to everyone, thank you so much Towtrucks Brisbane...

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Absolutely a great team and very professional when I was dealing with these guys!! I would use you again! Great work

Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Fantasic service, my car was able to get on the tray even tho its lowered, great price.. will definitely use again :)

Great friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Great prompt friendly service strongly recomend using them. I will use them again if i ever need a tow. .

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I booked this company and was told for an hour wait. Then the txt sent me 90 minutes after 2 hours no one came only to be told that there was an accident and the police were using the truck which is a load of crap. I ask how many truck does this company has and they said they have 60, so was i the unlucky one that book the truck that was used for the police operation of the day really? And no one bother to ring me as i was waiting for 3 hours already waiting for nothing. Stop this none sense claiming as the best as you are clearly worst.

My tow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Although the tow was a little late. The driver was very helpful and accommodating and made the ordeal less stressful.

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Happy with the price of the tow would use them again for any other tow .driver very friendly and good at his job

Its ok i guess

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

Got a txt saying the truck is 20 mins away when i got a quote. When i booked said truck wont be here for 90mins. If you wait 30 minutes after getting a quote you will get a txt saying 10% off (just a tip for you) overall good service just a bit delayed on time

Life Made Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Driver was very professional , he was on time and, he provided good customer service . We are happy .

very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

the help is right on time and very professional,excellent service at reasonable price. I believe I would use this service should my car broke down again

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Phone staff & driver were both very friendly, helpful and the service was quick and reliable. I would definitely recommend in any situation.

Its so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Steve aŕrived on time and had the old girl loaded and on its way in no time. Even though the driveway was steèp he was able to get the vehicle positioned perfectly at the new house.

Got my problem sorted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Prompt friendly service, good advise and very good communication ! A good price for a job well done !! Will call again if in trouble - thank you very much !

Unfortunate

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I enquired and organised a towing on the 9th of Jan @ 7:30am a month prior to said date. At that point Service was great, on the phone they were very informative and understandable prices. So I locked it in and held payments until 2 weeks prior to the booking. Unfortunately, on the day we were left in the air, 10:30 passes and no one bothered to ring us up for confirmation of our booking or anything like that. We were left in the air and the truck actually came 5 hours after agreed time.
Punctuality and organisation is important to people like us, and that's all we ask. Next time please follow through.
We do thank you for your services.

Comments
Tow.com.au Official

Hi, I apologise profusely for your experience today. It falls so far below our normal level of service. I have already refunded back $50 to your card as a good-will gesture. I hope if you have a... read more »

Public holiday service a delight!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2017

Good communication, open to tailor services to specific needs, costs very reasonable. Only reason not to score excellent at this point in time is that small amount of job pending due to public holiday time frame but on experience so far expecting very good final result due to your attention detail and service ethic!

Excellent service and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

In will always be calling tow. Com from now on
The best service I had
Even better than NRMA service and others that I have done business with

Big help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

It is a big help to me this afternoon. I can not get home with out it. Big big help!

4 of 6 pages