First time experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I was most impressed with the speed by which my order was processed - ordered late Friday, packed and ready for shipment by Sunday, picked up from NSW Warehouse for delivery on Monday morning, and delivered Tuesday in Melbourne. I would have given this review an excellent (five-star) rating had the delivery service been done correctly - I asked for delivery to be diverted to a POPShop twice and both times delivery came to my home ... luckily, second time around someone was home to accept delivery.

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Fast shipment, arrived very quickly my daughter loves her new seat, very easy to handle online, will buy again using after pay

Disappointed.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I wasn't at home When delivery came, now I have to go to Dickson to pick up my items because you don't do re schedule delivery, i paid 11$ for delivery at least I expect to organise another delivery, I bought online for one reason because I can't go to belconnen to get the things I need, So I paid 11$ for delivery and I have to go to Dickson to get my items?? Pretty bad I'm very dissapointed, I will never buy to you again

Comments
Toys R Us Official

Apologies for the inconvenience, please contact support@toysrus.com.au for assistance

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I am really impressed the parcel I ordered on Saturday arrived in regional WA on Wednesday! And my niece lives her dress up!

Comments
Toys R Us Official

Great to hear!

Received the wrong product

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I received my online order in the mail today. I ordered 3 swaddles and a steriliser. What I received was 4 swaddles - where the heck is the most expensive item, the steriliser? Not impressed. I am due to have my baby next week and now I have to deal with returning the extra swaddle and getting my steriliser. The funny thing is, the packing order says it was packed and checked before being sent - how can two people not notice there is no steriliser packed? I am very unhappy! Can someone please contact me immediately in regards to this issue as I can't get through to anyone. Thanks.

Comments
Toys R Us Official

Hi Emma, our sincere apologies for this

Please contact support@toysrus.com.au for any assistance

Boronia

Private message

It was the wrong order

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

It was the wrong order but i was happy with it the one i got so just fixed up the pricing with the company.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I love every item my pram my baby bath my cot mobile and my porta cot and extremely fast delivery

Comments
Toys R Us Official

Thankyou and we hope you enjoy the item!

Verified Purchase

Order delivered in record speed! Wow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I was very very impressed when I ordered a puppy toy from VIC and it was delivered the next day!!! Absolutely floored by it! Thank you for the speedy ordering and delivery time. Fastest delivery time I've EVER experienced on a parcel.
Good work!

Comments
Toys R Us Official

Great to hear Jill!

Online order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Ordered some grobags for bubs who is almost in the next size and did it online, I rarely do online orders but it was a very pleasant and easy process! Ordered Friday afternoon, on my door step Tuesday! Very impressed. And was informed the entire way!

Comments
Toys R Us Official

Great to hear Tara!

Love shopping here!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I've now purchased 3 items and had them delivered and I can say I'm very impressed by the service I was provided and delivery was very quick! Thanks heaps babies r us, will be making more purchases in the near future! Kind regards Taylor-Jade(

Comments
Toys R Us Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback Taylor

Items are perfect, delivery not so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Products are perfect and as described. Delivery was extremely quick, which is great. However my products were just left in my apartment foyer. So the courier buzzed another apartment to open the door to leave it. Luckily it was still there 5 hours after delivery.

Comments
Toys R Us Official

Thanks for the great feedback Renee! Apologies for any inconvenience

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Fast, efficient service. Product exactly as described. Delivered within 5 days to a regional area. Very happy with everything overall.

Comments
Toys R Us Official

Great to hear Ellie!

1 of 145 pages

I have a layby that is for 6 months. I want to delete 2 items from my layby without cancelling. Is this possible ?

Bec Clarke asked on Jun 28, 2017

Answer this

I don't believe so. You would need to pay it off n when they finalize it they will arrange a refund. Otherwise they will cancel the whole lot keep the admin fee and start again.

Hi Bec,

Please be advised we are unable to remove items from layby's, we suggest paying off the whole amount and the store will process a refund for the change of mind items.

Why won't customer service return messages? Why won't you refund ? Excuse after excuse?

Maree asked on Dec 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Maree, we are sorry to hear this. Customer Service will try their best to assist each customer as best as possible, however due to the busy season there might be some delays.

I have spent 2 days trying to get in contact with someone from Customer Service head office in regards to online order. Tried purchasing 2 of an item and online was having issues. I have left messages to get call back, sent pm to toys r us on Facebook, called Penrith store (phone just rang out) and Castle Hill store who couldn't help redirected me to call head office again. I'm currently on hold and have been for last half hour. Where is the customer service? This item purchase is important as it's a clearance item and my daughter's favourite toy. Please contact me.

Kat TY asked on Dec 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Kat, we are sorry to hear this. Due to the busy season the Customer Service Team is currently experiencing a delay, as advised on the phone message and automated email messages. They will try to get back to you as soon as possible and we apologies for any inconvenience caused.

See all 9 questions about Toys R Us / Babies R Us