Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

No good anymore. Never answer emails and don't pick up parcels

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

This company has gone down hill. I booked one pick up in Japan and one pick up domestic. Took 4 days over correct date for domestic. The one in Japan still hasn't been picked up. I sent many emails and no answer.

Keep away so much trouble.

Horrible services

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Our business has been using Transdirect for over 9 months, horrible pickup services by their listed couriers (such as Courier Please, Fastway Couriers & Direct couriers). With those listed couriers keep dropping the ball, we've been charged extras by what they so called "waited for 35 minutes for the pick-up" where no definition by "waited" which the courier was technically pickup and loading the van (not standing around waiting for the customer putting labels on the boxes).

Absolute disgusted with the services and lack of responsibilities...

North Parramatta, NSW

Quite impressed - first time sending a package vie Transdirect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I had to send two bulky & heavy packages back to Brand Developers / TV Shop (don't buy the Transforma ladder unless you are very strong - it's 20kg, and they don't tell you that when you order it, but it's your problem to send it back at your cost!!! .. but that's a whole other story.....). Apart from the driver not reading the pick-up instructions properly (went to front door when I specified back door), he did take the time to call me twice to clarify, and the rest of the experience was great. Fantastic price (first quote from another vendor was $178 for a 7-day turnaround). Transdirect price was $54 fully insured, and parcels were delivered interstate by the next day. I would use them again, based on this experience.

Perfect efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Always on time, efficient.

Never had an issue!

Book on line, always pick up on time and delivery is always issue free!

Disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Tried to send package. Took 3 days to pick up. I made numerous phone calls chasing the delivery. Very u happy

Super fast and cheap service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Scheduled pickup along with easy required documents, you just need to sign and wait for delivery. Next morning, receiver got the item and everyone is happy. Super fast service and cheaper than elsewhere!

Unreliable and don't care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We have used them many times and found them be unreliable and very poor communication. We have lost customers because of their unreliable service. We will switch couriers immediately.

Try someone else

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I have used this provider for six months. They are unreliable with pick ups and deliveries. They also don't care at all. Having used Australia Post, Fastway, E-Go previously. I would say they are better than AusPost but worse than the other two (which is pretty dire).

Verified Purchase

They didn't even pick up my parcel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

The pick up window was between 9:00am - 5:00pm on Monday 17th July 2017. I wasted my entire day waiting with no notification just to find out they weren't coming. I called their help line and was hung up on the first time. The next time the lady was completely indifferent to my issue, I rarely ever complain about services as I work in retail hell. But this was unacceptable. Terrible service.

Labels could come through quicker

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Love the service, usually quick but sometimes getting the labels can be slow. Would be great if the labels were emailed through quicker. Sometimes we have to wait hours for the labels to come through.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Zero service shonky

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Two days i have booked called
several phone calls
no one picked up the per-paid parcel.
Total crap.
Now don't answer phone calls.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Brilliant Service. Use it all the time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Love this service. Easy and reliable. We use this instead of aus-post now - they don't break our stuff. Plus it's cheaper!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 112 pages

Hi .this is peiman from mandurah ,WA I ran a business as artin toys company during this month and I was wondering to contract with your company as third party .how can i give your prices and what do i do for put a contract with you? Sorry my english is not good . My phone is 0413415572 My email is : daneshparvarpeiman@yahoo.com

Artin toys asked on Oct 24, 2016

Why is it 3 days and no tracking details? GE320522874JP Deliverimg from Japan is a disaster. They keep calling the shipper to pay for the shipment

Shipper asked on Oct 15, 2016

Transdirect, what transdirect? Where is my parcel sent on 9/12/2015? Nowhere to be found till today. Have call 4 times at least, still no solutions, I am way beyond angry.

MelC asked on Jan 29, 2016

Answer this

I have had terrible experiences with Transdirect. Clearly just a third party but have no idea what they're doing. Spoke to and ANNE who sounded 12 years old with not an ounce of customer service experience.

Good luck! These people are hopeless