GREAT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Use this site regularly - simple process & always collected when promised. Recommend it to everyone who needs to send a package.

Comments
Transdirect Official

Hello Min, Thanks for the positive feedback, it will be passed on to the staff.

Door to door service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

I sent heavy parcel
Service was great. As a first time user, website could be clearer as to where the tracking number is entered. I also thought the “window” of pick up time was too large,”between 9-5pm”, who’s got time to take off work to wait all day for a pick up.
Would use again, every one I dealt with was pleasant and polite.

Comments
Transdirect Official

Hello, Thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated.

Exceptional service. Prompt and efficient and easy to use. Very reasonable rates.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I sent a package. The package was collected in designated time frame and tracking information was excellent and easy to use.

Pick up and delivery very prompt

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

pick up and delivery times are prompt and fast.
Only drawback is when the parcel got to the final destination the courier deliver it to the local newsagents
first without attempting to deliver directly to the receivers.

Brisbane

• 1 comment

Another Hugely Negative Experience from Transdirect

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Facts:

1. Was sent a consignment for a local online purchase, was suppose to receive the next day or there abouts.
2. After 2 weeks and no show, I called up to investigate. You will wait AT LEAST 30 MINS on hold to get through to anyone, which is absolutely unacceptable. Customer service tells me it 'was delivered the correct address' however was signed for by someone I'd never heard of. The address was a straight forward CBD office address at which I've previously had hundreds of packages delivered to successfully.
3. A week after the phone call, I receive an email saying - 'driver said left at reception', which was NOT the case - I email back asking to meet the driver where dropped it. Receive no response.
4. Another week passes, I call up again, this time waiting 40 mins on hold, to be told 'they'll send the driver back again and call me' - I don't have any faith in this promise to hence the negative review. 6 weeks and counting and still no answers is completely unacceptable.

Their customer service is horrifically incompetent, no surprises to see similar negative experiences below.

Comments
Transdirect Official

Hello Lachlan, Sorry you have had a bad experience. We would like to follow up on this investigation, can you supply the consignment number please? Thank you.

Consignment number is CPWASP25000008037. I was told by your warranty department that your insurance for this is void because it was ATL - But what about if the consignment was never delivered to th... read more »

Frankston VIC

• 5 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

They can reply to emails but good luck actually getting real action when things go wrong!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I had no idea how BAD a delivery service could be nowadays!! Be so careful of booking via transport companies that use other companies. This complaint covers ONE ORDER that ultimately involved ordering on comparecouriers.com.au*, (unexpectedly as the handler) transdirect.com.au* AND as the actual mover, fastway.com.au. It only had to go from one side of Melb to the other. The order, on a Tuesday, was for same day pickup and same day or next day dropoff.
So I booked on the site comparecouriers which stated my order was going to be with fastways. Having put in my credit card details I got NO receipt number, no email and no confirmation!! So I started trying to find a contact number (there went 30mins), and found it the fine print that it suggested they were backed by baggagefreight (the only good guys with fast response in the equation who sadly weren't involved). They advised me they were no longer involved and directed me to transdirect.com.au. Creating an account I miraculously found my order back there in a hold status (!?); I phoned them (there went 40min) and was told they don't know why but needed more information to release it (but I never received an email or any contact - so it would have stayed in limbo). They then confirmed it would be picked up by fastways that day (Tuesday)..... no one came. Emailing 2-3 times through the next day, I was told don't know why wasn't picked up but they had spoken to fastway and it would be that day (Wednesday).... no one came. Three emails later, they said fastway couldn't advise why not picked up and actually asked me if I still wanted it picked up? (DURRRRR!).... they reordered it to be picked up. It was finally picked up at 2pm Thursday and was booked as a next-day delivery (it had now missed it's Wednesday freight out of Melb appointment too!). It was NOT delivered on Thursday or the Friday!!
Two more emails went unanswered.... it finally arrived midday the next week, on Monday. So it took 5-6 days longer than it should have to make it just across Melbourne, and endless phone calls and emails to get it attended to. NEVER will use any of them again. Absolutely ridiculous!!
* As an extra note: Make sure you check the fineprint of these guys as I purchased it with insurance, but when you check the fineprint they basically cancel out coverage of all the things you'd actually be sending!!

Comments
Transdirect Official

Hello, Following your feedback, we would like to look further into this. Can you please supply the consignment number of the booking?

Hi there. It was 0004522139.

Never lets me down

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Regularly need to send parcels interstate and have always been very impressed with this service. Always on time and very reasonsbly priced.

Comments
Transdirect Official

Hello Macca, Thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated.

Transdirect provides good service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We use transdirect as one of the couriers for sending and receiving parcels. The pickup is basically on time with positive tracking information.

Comments
Transdirect Official

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to give this feedback!

Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Appreciate the professional and efficient service provided. Ease of completing online transactions and follow up where required by phone communication.

Very good service and pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

i have used transdirect a many times I send packages over Australia and always picked up and delivered on time tracking was easy so excellent service guys.

Cargo not picked, have to make several follow ups, calling customers service takes too long

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Send and receive as well, we call we are on hold for too long before someone answers.

great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

send package, fast pick up time and on time delivery. it was a great experience to use the service last few times

Brilliant!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

It is so simple, unbelievable. I sent a package to Queensland from Victoria, service and tracking was spot on. I knew exactly where it was. Brilliant. Thanks

• 1 helpful vote

Big Dissapointment

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

Took a week and a half and still didn't even pick up the package. Had to send with Australia Post!
Customer service absolutely USELESS - wait at least 20 minutes everytime you call to find out what is going on - even telstra has better customer service than transdirect!

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Very Convenient & best price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

When ever I need to send a package I go directly to Transdirect as they offer the best price for several different courier companies. I like that fact that you can choose the best courier to suit your needs, whether it be price, Insurance or time of delivery.
I have always had good experience with their service.

Excellent service for small businesses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I own a start up business in a regional part of NSW's. Typically it is not easy to get couriers to come to my place of operations. Transdirect was such a simple and effective way of getting product to my customer in Queensland. The website is easy to use and I got the result I was after with little fuss.

Verified Customer

Great, Simple & easy! I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Send parcels weekly & always picked & arrive on time. Tracking information is always supplied & the website is easy to access.

Queanbeyan

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

I wish there was a zero star option...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I was supposed to receive a package by express. When tracking told me it was somewhere between Sydney and Canberra and had been for 2 days, I called to find out what was happening. I was told that they needed a visual description of a product I hadn't seen so they could find out which of their 9 (yes that's right 9!) courier companies had it, and without a visual description they wouldn't be able to find it. Just ridiculous service, absolutely atrocious!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

Unbelievably terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Had a packaged that needed re-directing - no big worry. Unfortunately Transdirect has by far the worst customer service department I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. After being told a manager would call me back (apparently they are unable to transfer calls or even hand off the phone), I ended up calling TNT Express (the courier they were using) to deal with them instead. 2 minutes later everything was sorted.

Then, about 20 minutes later, I get a call from the manager, trying to tell me they had contacted TNT and arranged the change (they hadn't), telling me I had no reason to complain or be mad, that there was no justification in any of my annoyance and constantly calling me "My Dear".

I see absolutely no reason anyone should ever use this company over contacting the courier service directly.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

Worse Company Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Worse service!

My parcel was picked up and delivered back to me after a month!!!!!
I was told the address was wrong, when it wasn't! I have photo proof. Customer service is stupid! Just complain to the ACCC. This company will need to be investigated for fraud and violations.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes