Great holiday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Our trip to Thailand was extremely well organised and most enjoyable. Considered it good value and would recommend travel on line to my friends and family

Awesome time had by all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

All inclusive at Naviti Resort.
This was my 3rd visit .
Booking was easy for NZ will use Travel Online in the future

Great service and value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Booking was easy and everything was taken care of very efficiently. Communication leading up to the holiday was good and every time I needed to call I was always given great assistance. The ‘extras’ they provided for our holiday were excellent and our holiday was really well priced.

Fantastic service, very helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Booked a trip to Fiji, return flights, transfers to and from resort and resort accommodation. Great advice on purchasing vouchers for use at the resort, everything was covered at time of booking. Friendly and professional staff only too willing to help.

Professional and a service we will use again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Any questions were answered and Holly and Emma were very obliging. I would recommend your service and have in fact already done so.

Excellent keep the specials coming

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I booked Thailand and it was a great holiday cant wait to do it again and everytime I had a question your staff would see to my needs thanknyou

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I would recommend you and definitely be back to book my next holiday as this was my 1st overseas holiday

Exceptional, second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

We had a great experience on our holiday to Thailand, transfers, accommodation were exceptional. Great communication. Would definitely use again without hesitation.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

We booked a holiday to Thailand including accommodation, tours and transfers and were extremely happy with the service. We will certainly use Travelonline again in the future.

Good communication and assistance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Booked trip to Norfolk Island - good accommodation, company kept in touch throughout process, everything as we expected.. Easy payment options.

Hassle free holiday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

First time booking online I was a bit nervous but was the best thing I did. I booked a holiday to Fiji and travelonline took care of everything, my flights, transfers, accommodation and tours. Overall exceeded my expectations.

Verified Customer

A travel agent that goes beyond to help Marleen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

As jet star canceled flights that they are so great at doing. Marleen at travel on line took our phone call and did everything thing she could to ensure our 2 girls that were seperate from the 7 of us got home safely, even when we got home Marleen is still continueing to help us claiming on insurance.
I bet no other flight centre will do this.
Why travel with just anyone when you have Travel online that goes the whole mile to keep you safe and happy.
Thank you trave on line and a huge thanks to MARLEEN

Pacific Island Holiday Specialists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

We booked a Fiji holiday for 12 days, staying at two different resorts, to get a feel for Fiji. We were searching the internet for Fiji holidays and Travel Online's website showed us so many different resorts with loads of pictures and accommodation options and rates. When we needed to make an adjustment, we emailed or called and an answer came back very promptly. Thanks.

A very good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I booked a package including flights accomodation, transfers, included meals, on line, the transaction was very easy, and hassle free. Service was exceptional, I have no hesitation in recommending travel on line.

Absolute Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Booked a package for a trip to Fiji. The flights that appeared on the website were different to the ones I received in the confirmation. Instead of being direct, the flights were via Melbourne. When I tried to cancel, the company did not return emails or answer calls. The only response I received was after I placed a complaint with ATAS.

Fabulous customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Travel Online have been nothing short of amazing ! Thank you so much for making our holiday booking so easy.

Forest Hill

It’s Fantastic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

I booked a flight and hotel stay in person and found it to be very easy. Everything was well organized

Easy and competitive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

We booked our trip to Bali online. It was very easy, the rates were competitive and it was easy to add to our booking or make any changes.

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Excellent packages

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

We had half price accommodation to Phuket deal and loved every minute and made life long friends. Had a wonderful time at Horozon Beach resort Karon.

Easy As

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Did a booking online and got a great consultant. Only had to email her once with a question and payment was easy

1 of 43 pages