Perfect family time in Phuket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Excellent website, easy to book our trip to Phuket and clarify any queries. The value for money was outstanding and the resort perfect for family time with kids. Will use again.

Booking with ease!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

2nd time using this company, this time booked a trip to Fiji. All done online and via email with absolute ease, regular updates. Very competitive with pricing. Will definatley be using for my next destination trip.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Extraordinary Value. Communication second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Phuket Holiday included breakfast and dinner, 20 percent off hotel drinks and food and a 3 course Thai lunch. Value, Service and hotel was all exceptional.

Adelaide

Excellent communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

We booked our first OS family holiday to Fiji with Travelonline.com would highly recommend to anyone wanting to book a holiday. Good value for money, great communication and service. Very easy to pay deposit and then final payment. Received all paperwork we needed. Our holiday was very smooth and easy. We will definitely be booking again through Travelonline.com

Verified Customer

Uluru - The Perfect Short Break

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Holiday Package - Flights + Hotel + Excursions.
The complete booking was done online.
Excursion adjustments and additions were easy. No cancellations were made

Quick and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Our holiday to Thailand exceeded our expectations. With the help of the Travel online consultant, everything from booking to payment was a breeze. We will definitely be using travel online again.

The team were great !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I booked a trip to Fiji and needed to stay at a specific resort.
I checked many sites and even called the resort and an agent. The agent didn't return my calls and the resort were charging a higher rate and didn't include all the added extra's that Online Travel offered. I even got FJ$500 credit for spending in the resort, my friends only got FJ$200.
I booked online but did also call and chat with the team, they also called back a number of times later to follow-up.
Booking was very easy.

Easy and simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

We booked a family holiday to Fiji. Easy, no issues from the start to the end. Everything went smoothly. Will use them again!

Looked after from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Have booked 3 trips with travel online and buy travel vouchers with them. The website is easy to use and a friendly, helpful voice is always on the end of a phone call. Any problems or changes are dealt with quickly and respectfully . Cancelled flight to Bali Travel Online girls were there with us all the way to sort things out especially Maria and Louise it was wonderful to be treated like a human being in this crisis Thankyou so very much

Easy travel booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Our family holiday to Fiji was booked through Travel Online. Very clear and no hassles. This was the first time using Travel Online and we would definitely book through them again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I booked a trip to Bali online and the follow up emails made it very easy.
I would use this service again.

Super

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

First time I had used this website but any fears I had were quickly allayed. The whole process was excellent and no hassles at any time. The whole holiday was booked online and I feel it was an exceptionally good value deal.

Perfect Family Holiday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

1st time user of this website, booked a family holiday to Fiji online - absolute seamless booking process, never made a phone call - all completed online, with a young family in tow every request and every question was answered in a concise and prompt manner resulting in a great holiday that all went to plan. Would recommend highly, I will be using them again and again!! Cheers..

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Booking online was easy, any questions got answered and went out off their way to help. We had an amazing holiday. Thank you.

Really cheap deals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

We got an amazing deal and was about 1/3 cheaper than anyone else. All information was provided promptly and everything was booked correctly.

I can’t fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Our holiday to Fiji was booked through Travelonline. This was my first time using this company and they were fantastic. They made my booking so easy and I could contact them if I had any questions. Best online travel agency I’ve ever used and will definitely use them for future holidays.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

We booked a bali package and booked online. Very easy and quick. Within a few days it was all done.

• 1 question

Easy & prompt booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

We booked a package to Bali staying at Padma Ubud & Padma Legia. Very easy to book on-line and quick responses via email. Will use again.

Stressfree holiday with the kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I booked 7 nights to Plantation Island with my husband and to kids age 14 and 11. Was easy to book online Lisa was very helpful in helping us with potions for our trip (our first time travelling to Fiji) No dramas at all we have come back relaxed and Happy we are already planning our trip back next year :).
Thanks again lisa

Perfect Short Breaks Not

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Like all the others still waiting for my vouchers. When I ring up only get voice mail and they don’t ring back. Look like things started going bad at the end of March going by the reviews. It a scam don’t fall for it I don’t think they are the same people that were running it before. I want my money back.

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Trish, Thanks very much for leaving your feedback. I'm sorry you feel your experience with Travelonline has not been pleasant thus far. Are you able to advise your booking reference and a cont... read more »

1 of 40 pages

Hi: Do you do travel only to the countries in South and South East Asia or do you also concentrate on the Middle East and Africa

Rama asked on May 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Rama, We do specialise in amazing holiday deals in Australia, South East Asia and the Pacific. Unfortunately we don't generally sell to other areas such as Africa and the Middle East however we have on occasion been able to help out our customers in these other areas.

Hi can you do price match? Thanku Because I was online checking for price to Lebanon I was flight for $1071

Maria asked on May 05, 2018

Please very please who can i talk to regarding my booking?

Shaz asked on May 01, 2018

Answer this

Hi Shaz, You can give us a call on 1300 883 887 or email info@travelonline.com. Our Reservations Manager Michelle is also available to assist you with your booking if need be and she can be contacted on 07 3804 8439

See all 26 questions about Travel Online