Verified Purchase

Great Cutomer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

This was our first experience using Travel Online to book our family holiday to Fiji’s Treasure Island Resort (July 2017). The initial booking was done via the Online Travel website which I found easy to navigate and include things such as flights and transfers from the airport to the resort.

Unfortunately, our first-choice resort was fully booked and I immediately received a call from the Travel Consultant to explore other alternatives. I found her to be both knowledgeable and professional in the dealings I had with her. In particular, my questions (mostly sent via email) were promptly answered.

I would definitely recommend and use Travel Online for our next holiday given their great service and pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Excellent response time answering all my queries with various helpful staff offering various options whether it was by phone or email. Competitive prices. I would definitely book through Travelonline again.

Darwin - who knew?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Booked a much needed "just want to relax" 1 week holiday away from the cold weather in Sydney and would normally head to Thailand or Bali but somehow ended up in Darwin. Sunshine is reliable and at just over 30 every day, no rain, just lazed by the pool and was a poor tourist but came back relaxed. Food good, Mindil and Parap markets well worth it. I'll go again

Great value and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Booking hotel through Travelonline was significantly cheaper than booking through hotel directly and through other websites. Our Agent always responded to our questions quickly. We wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Perfect short getaway to Fiji

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Booked online 4 night stay in Fiji for our 25th wedding Anniversary. Also phoned to clarify quotes and for advice on two properties. Very easy to book and add special requests. Most liked the fact that could quote and compare properties instantly.

Verified Purchase

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Family Holiday flights & accommodation booked to Bali for 13 people online!! Easy!! Travelonline service was fantastic & very prompt with replying to any questions that I had. Loved the Padma Legian! Can't wait to go back! Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

great website to use. booked a hotel and had no drama at all. will definitely be using travelonline for future bookings.This whole booking was done over the internet and all details looked very professional and clear. thanks

Comments
Travel Online Official

Hi Fiona, Thanks for your great feedback, we really appreciate it. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience booking with us and we look forward to helping you book your next holiday.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Very competitive prices, received quote the same day, friendly staff,the email reminders in preparation for the trip were great, we booked our Thailand Holiday all went very smoothly would definitely use them again :)

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I booked a holiday through travel online. I found their service very good. They understood my needs and found a suitable package, including connections. They were great at sending timely reminders in preparation for the trip and the travel agent that assisted me was very friendly and helpful. Would use them again.

Excellent service, user friendly website and reasonable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Good value for money. Reasonable price. Excellent service and product. We booked hard rock Bali hotel. TravelOnline offered the most reasonable price plus high quality service. Terms and conditions are suitable to us. We will book TravelOnline again and we strongly recommend to other people

What a PLEASURE AGAIN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Once again the lovely people at Classic and Travel Online have exceeded in their delivery of another perfect holiday.
I cannot say enough about Holley and the service she provided us. Every time I spoke to her she found another saving or had more excellent advice. I will continue to praise the people at classic and Travel Online. Once again a BIG THANK YOU.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Online deals with personal travel consultant to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

We booked a great deal at the Sheraton Denarau Villas through Travel Online. Not only did I secure a great price (at least 40% off) but I was able to ring and email Travel Online and had the same travel consultant in Brisbane throughout the booking process right up until our time of travel. They also sent me helpful reminders along the way. I would definitely rebook with them and I highly recommend them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 42 pages

Hi, trying to book holiday in Bali online, because we have four children 16,14, 10, and 9 accomodation seems near impossible all family type resorts advertised, don't seem to cater for larger families and cost wise the blow out seems unreasonably unfair we are happy to have a twin bedroom type room with queen in one room for us and the second room have two queen beds or queen and two singles. None of the sites allow you to configure and always jump to extra rooms which blows the cost out, on holiday we don't intend to spend much time sitting in our rooms, can you help or suggest some company to assist us

Wayne asked on Jul 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Wayne, there are a couple of factors that would be affecting the cost of your holiday. Most hotels and resorts have a child policy that only caters to guests up to 12 years, so technically your 14 year old and 16 year old will be being charged the adult rate. Your preferred travel dates can also affect the price. It might be worth considering villa accommodation, as this can often work out cheaper for larger families and groups. Here are a few properties that offer room configurations to suit your family:

2 Bedroom Apartment at The Jayakarta Bali (budget style accommodation) https://www.travelonline.com/bali/accommodation/the-jayakarta-bali
3 Bedroom Villa at Downtown Villas (currently have some good specials on at the moment) https://www.travelonline.com/bali/accommodation/downtown-villas
2 Bedroom Suite at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort https://www.travelonline.com/bali/accommodation/courtyard-by-marriott-bali-seminyak
2 Bedroom Villa at The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa (also have some good specials) https://www.travelonline.com/bali/accommodation/the-villas-bali-hotel

These are just some suggestions to consider, however one of our friendly consultants will be happy to go over this with you in more detail and help you find the most cost-effective solution for your family. Feel free to give us a call on 1300 883 887 or email info@travelonline.com and we would be happy to help.

hi.maybe look at 2 or 3 bedroom villas with own pool instead of resorts

I am a bit concerned about booking a Fiji holiday completely online. You hear so many horror stories. Travelonline just seems too good to be true. Any advice please?

Kim asked on Jun 21, 2017

Hi Kim,

You've certainly come to the right place for answers. Product Review is a third party website which means that all of the reviews you see here have been left by our customers. You will be particularly interested in the reviews marked 'Verified Purchase' as these are from customers who have provided Product Review with proof of purchase, meaning these reviews are 100% genuine from people who have booked their holidays with us.

You might also be interested in our 'About Us' page which provides some more information on our history as well as our industry accreditations and even the encryption technology we use to ensure that online payments are secure. https://www.travelonline.com/about

If you have any more questions or would just like a little bit extra peace of mind, please don't hesitate to give one of our friendly consultants a call on 1300 883 887 and they will be happy to have a chat with you.

Never had an issue with travel on line
Myself and my Son and his family use them all the time
They booked the Outrigger in Fiji just before Christmas it was awesome and the price the same
We will continue to use them
That's for sure

Just returned last week from our Fiji trip to treasure island booked completely through travel online. Our trip was fantastic and I can highly recommend travelonline. We dealt with Laura Dunley and she was exceptional. Great communication, very knowledgable. We were travelling without 9 month old and she went above and beyond to ensure we were accommodated as best possible on the plane and on the island.

Are you able to provide brochures to people who don't have internet access and make their bookings over the phone?

Lorrae Lemond asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lorrae, We can certainly help you. Please give one of our friendly consultants a call on 1300 883 887 for further assistance.

See all 19 questions about Travel Online