Review rating:
Filter By:

Verified Purchase

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Luckily I didn't need to use my Travel With Jane insurance but the purchasing process was easy and the price was very competitive. I felt confident I had reliable cover in case of any unforeseen events.

Affordable and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Highly reccomend Travel with Jane! Super easy to deal with, easy to set up and very reliable. The cover is very affordable too compared to many other companies. Cant go wrong

Good cover and easy to buy what you need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I felt the single trip insurance was good value for money. In particular covering the additional excess on hire cars was a real money saver for me. Simple website to get a quote and good amount of information sent through post purchase.

Verified Purchase

Best experience I have had with insurance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Uncomplicated to set up. Deffenently the best value, I spend a lot of time resurching and travel with Jane was not only the lowest price but also had the best reputation and costumer survice, I will always use them when I travel from now on.

Flawless Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

They provide cover for everything at an amazing price, love supporting a company who is doing good for equality too! So easy to talk to and find answers through the instant message feature, seamless process. Will be booking with them again and again and have already told all of my friends

Great, stress free insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Travel with Jane offers great insurance. The policy was easy to get, good value for money, and it was easy to find what sports and activities it covered - perfect for surfing

Excellent, uncomplicated insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

The policy was very easy to set up, and great value. I also really appreciate the focus on women. I would recommend Travel with Jane, and would use them again!

Well priced insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

The policy was easy to understand and well priced. The policy covered things that were relevant to me. I like that Travel With Jane is focused on females and provides extra travel information/blog posts for the areas that you're travelling to.

GReat insurance!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Really like my travel insurance. Was drawn to it because it focused on women. Felt was really good value for money and covered what was relevant to me. Very easy to set up and communication for Travel with Jane was uncomplicated

Fabulous and fair

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

I couldn't have been happier with my Travel With Jane experience. Not only is it the best value for money on the market but also such a great and eye opening concept. I told all of my girlfriends about it and all of them were keen to give this a try next time they're jet setting.
Although I didn't need to actually claim anything, knowing I was in good hands while having the time of my life on the other side of the world took so much weight off of my shoulders.
I'll definitely be back! Thanks for the peace of mind!

Could not have been a more pleasant experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Travel With Jane is the way to go! It could not have been easier to set up, not to mention the value is unbeatable!
I had shopped around quite a bit, but none measured up. I also love everything that Travel With Jane stand for and it is definitely something I will always stand by and support.
Will definitely continue to proudly spread the word on how affordable, easy and helpful Travel With Jane are. Look no further!

Wollongong

Private message

Fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

The policy was one of the best priced that I found. Not only that but it also covered all the things I needed it to cover, including the field work I was doing as part of a course (something few providers were willing to cover).
It was easy to set up and pay for, and when I had a small hiccup they were easy to contact, and when they contacted me I spoke to and emailed with a real person who helped me sort everything out in less than 5 minutes.
I honestly couldn't be more satisfied with Travel With Jane, and I'll be taking out all my future travel insurance with them.

1 of 2 pages