Review rating:
Filter By:

Excellent travel insurance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Easy to set up and great service! The policy was easy to set up and the company aligns with my politics. Super satisfied with my insurance, I won't ever use another company again!

Easy, last minute purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I was extremely satisfied with my travel insurance. I was frantically putting together the last few essentials for my trip and Travel with Jane was easy to navigate, clearly displayed what was included and sent through documents quickly. I will definitely use them again and have already recommended it to friends and family.

Verified Customer

Would choose anyone else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Such a great price with so many inclusions. There is so much communication and nothing is hidden in terms and conditions. A very reliable, trustworthy and perfect insurance! Would highly recommend.

Hassle free travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Travel with Jane was easy to sign up for, simple to understand, and incredibly affordable. I felt confident that should I need to claim, Travel with Jane would be uncomplicated and hassle free.

Janes unite!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

A fabulous insurance initiative.
Online - easy to use, but if you get stuck support response is immediate.
My favourite part was making a statement about the gender wage gap with a discount of 15.3%.
Plus my name is Jane!

Stoked

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

As a first time purchaser of travel insurance I’m blessed to have chosen Travel with Jane
Applying for the subscription was easier than I had ever imagined and surprisingly easy to understand.
The Customer service staff are very attentive and had answered all my queries.
Wasn’t put on hold forever either.

As a pensioner my domestic luxe subscription is affordable and covers all my needs
Jane thanks for supporting us women
For that I give you 11 our of 10

Easy to use! Great value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I was lucky enough to avoid having to make a claim so I can only comment on how easy it was to choose which policy to take! It was really easy! The best thing is the gender pay gap discount.

Verified Customer

Excellent insurance at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

The policy was clearly worded in plain English, the website was easy to navigate and the purchase process was smooth. I will definitely be a return customer next time I travel.

Easy to use, inclusive design.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I was very happy using this provider. They had great coverage which suited my needs, and everything about their interface, design, and policy made me feel comfortable and happy to use them. Strongly recommended!

Verified Customer

Bali... belly, volcano, scooter accident.....luckily none!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Travel with Jane provided me with piece of kind when travelling with my young family to Bali this year. The product was easy to purchase, easy to understand ( no industry jargon, just plain english) competitively priced (discount for females

AMAZING Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I recently had to find a new travel insurance company as mine did not cover asthma anymore. I got quotes from two other companies which were really expensive. I was recommended Travel With Jane. I had an online chat with them and established that they cover asthma. I got a quote (which was nearly half the price of the other companies that I had received quotes from) so I booked the Travel With Jane policy straight away. Upon receiving my documents I realised that I had put the date that I was flying home, not the date that I arrived home. I emailed them to let them know and it was changed within two minutes of my sent email and the new certificate had been emailed AND there was no extra cost. Brilliant service; I recommend them to everyone and truly I can't recommend them enough!

Insurance claim made

Great initiative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I bought the Luxe pack paying $0 excess. My phone screen smashed when I was in Europe and the customer service response was fast and informative.

The only down side, not sure if this is the norm, is that you have to fill out another form with their parent company after TWJ's online form. However, the form was easy enough and the customer service consultants were super nice and understanding.

Always recommending Travel with Jane!

Verified Customer

Women who travel, Travel with Jane!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

I'd never used Travel with Jane before and decided to give it a go after reading some good reviews. She did not disappoint! I made an error in the dates of my travel and what I needed covered, Jane was understanding and helped me sort it out quick smart. It was very calming to know it was sorted out and now I don't have to worry. I'm covered. Thanks Jane and the team!

Awesome and affordable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Great value travel insurance! The website was easy to use and the coverage straightforward and easy to understand. Great company, especially with the gender pay gap discount and spreading awareness.

Pascoe Vale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Super easy to set up and was great value. Loving the gender gap in this company. Covered everything I needed for my time abroad in Europe and would definitely use again.

Melbourne

Private message

Great easy to buy travel insurance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I've always found Tavel with Jane such easy travel insurance to purchase and understand. I haven't needed to make a claim but having the insurance gives me comfort I'm covered for the things that are important to me while travelling.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

So easy and straight forward!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Super easy to set up, and the most affordable travel insurance I've had! The cover was comprehensive and I love the pay gap discount! Amazing idea. I had no problems with my cover so didn't need to contact customer support, but the emails to check on me before, during and after my trip made me feel like Travel With Jane were with me if anything did happen.

Sydney

Amazing travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I discovered Travel with Jane while looking for affordable travel insurance options and when I saw they offered a discount to fight gender's pay gap, I was stoked!! I now tell all of my girlfriends about it as I think it's the best value for quality right now. My tip if you do several travels is also to purchase the multi-trip one. I'll purchase again without a doubt.

Happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Good value, good cover and great to see they are promoting working towards closing the wage gap in the modern era. Would use again and highly recommend. Go team yay

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Luckily I didn't need to use my Travel With Jane insurance but the purchasing process was easy and the price was very competitive. I felt confident I had reliable cover in case of any unforeseen events.

1 of 2 pages

On age 48 of your PDS, section 3.2 "We will not pay any claim" (h) it states: As a result of delays or rescheduling by a bus line, airline, shipping line or rail authority. Just to be clear, you will not pay out if an airline has to cancel or re-schedule flights for any reason? Isn't that the whole point of booking of travel insurance? To have that buried 48 pages in on the PDS is unethical. Please elaborate.

Mike S asked on Jan 15, 2018

Answer this

Apologies for the confusion on this Mike... it is a little confusing. We won't pay cancellation fees if a "bus line, airline, shipping line or rail authority" has to reschedule. This is an important difference to a full cancellation. In the event of a delay due to rescheduling by an airline, e.g. your flight is pushed back 4 hours or 2 days, we won't pay a cancellation fee. In this scenario, you can claim against the travel delay section of the policy as well as the additional expenses section. Hope this helps. Let me know if not.

Re: Quote TWJQ-00014228 I have done the above quote and put down that the destination is Vanuatu as we are on a cruise there is no where to put cruising the Pacific Islands. Before I purchase this insurance I need to be able to make sure that the quote is correct. Look forward to hearing back from you soon, I would also like a contact phone No. for you . My email is [personal details removed] Kind regards Bev Emmett

Beve asked on Oct 03, 2017

Sure Bev you can call - 1300 856 473

Do you cover natural disaster such as volcanic ash?

Jo g asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

As long as there is not a current eruption you're covered.

To clarify, if you've booked your holiday, bought insurance with us and even if you're already travelling... you're covered.

If you've booked a holiday, an eruption happens and you buy insurance following the eruption... you're not covered.

See all 7 questions about Travel With Jane