Review rating:

Hayley is a Star - Also Vietnam is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Flights were great - no hiccups or issues.

Transfers always on time and with helpful hosts.

Hotels were great and very accomodating.

I was so impressed considering how much was paid.

Would recommend 110%

Thank you Hayley!

three nights at the Esplanade Resort and Spa Lakes Entrance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We book 3 nights stay in a guest room at the resort, unfortunately our expectations were not met, the reception staff (upon arrival) made us feel like second class people, because we had booked a "deal". The room was unserviced (which was not stated anywhere), although very clean, it was part of an adjoining room with a joint entry, which I did not expect. Apart from the disappointment of the accommodation, by organizing our own entertainment (elsewhere) we had a terrific time. Although I would return to Lakes Entrance it would not be to stay at the Esplanade Resort and Spa complex.

Perfect Holiday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We booked 3 nights at the Aqua Mantra Port Stephens and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Found the staff to be very friendly and most helpful. The apartment was very clean. Great location walking distance to Bowling and Golf clubs where the food was excellent and also to the local cafes and restaurants. Would recommend booking with Travel Dream.

Verified Customer

Handled our booking with ease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We booked 2 consecutive tours and extra stopovers with Haylie at Traveldream. She was most helpful and organised the dates with the different travel agencies so we got all the things we asked for. She also helped out when I was unable to contact the company with confirmations. We were checked on constantly to make sure everything was Ok with our booking. Would use Traveldream again!!

Verified Customer

New to Traveldream but very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Booked a 3 night stay at McMillans of Metung after missing out on discount through another site. Had never heard of Traveldream so was very reluctant but can confirm you are legitimate! McMillans is a beautiful setting and had stayed there before. Unfortunately they put us in a very small 2br unit which was poorly designed and only had minimal kitchen items. The place has many units and most were empty so even though we asked to be moved they said they had no vacancy - apparently a lot of the units are privately owned and may be unavailable. We also found reception staff not as helpful or friendly as you would expect. I would therefore not stay again due to this experience. A pity as its a lovely place.

Great 4 day break

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Booked a superior 2 bedroom apartment at the Aqua Mantra Resort Port Stephens.
Great location. staff were very friendly and helpful.
It is within easy walking distance to the spots and waterfront.
Travel dream were great to book with.

Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

In making a booking, I hit a hurdle. Problem fixed without fuss in an efficient and professional manner. Will have no hesitation in using Traveldream again, providing the offer suits me.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Private message

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

We booked a hotel online. It was clear and easy. However when I did hit a snag there was a friendly voice on the phone who helped us.

TOO EASY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

I booked a 4 day Kakadu experience as part of a surprise birthday present for my wonderful husband. Great price and the tour and accomodation look great. Selected package and date, paid and within 24 hours had confirmation and all the info I needed. Very easy. I can't wait.

It was very easy booking through your wonderful team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I needed help with the booking dates and after a call to the team everything was fixed. I will definitely recommend your services.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Great time and great venue will book again ...staff at venue where friendly and helpful...Nelson Bay was a great place for the family holiday

Verified Customer

Great service and a great holiday deal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I booked a deal at the Aqua Mantra in Nelson Bay which was amazing in itself.

The booking with Traveldream was straight forward and easy, I had to contact the them to make a change to my booking and it was done quickly and the staff were super friendly! Will book again through Traveldream!

Excellent service and holiday - would book again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I purchased a Traveldream deal staying at Mantra Aqua. I had forgotten to use my coupon within the timeframe, so I spoke with Haylie and she shorted out everything. It was simple and fuss free. Excellent customer service. We had a wonderful trip. I would use again and highly recommend.

Verified Customer

Excellent assistance when glitches occur

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I had problems with booking system, but was helped out by Haylie. She did exactly what she promised to do. Happy!!!

Verified Customer

Easy booking, great value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Booked 3 nights at Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay. Excellent value, saved more than half the cost of normal booking. Very easy booking and payment, can’t fault it. Excellent accommodation as always (we’ve booked at Mantra before).

Very Impressed...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Having purchased similar "deals" from other companies in the past and been let down, I was dubious as to what to expect. We had a package at The Royce and it could not have been better. Both the booking and check-in process were flawless and could not have been smoother. The level of accommodation and service was also exemplary.
I am now looking forward to another similar weekend escape through Traveldream.
Thanks - Paul

Booking worked so smoothly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Booked for 2 nights at Belle Vue in Lakes Entrance through Traveldream. Everything went very smoothly as to organising details and the accommodation was excellent and extremely comfortable. There's no eatery on the premises and Belle Vue doesn't provide a toaster which would help a hungry traveller in the morning ! I was in transit but I'm keen for longer stays there. I've stayed elsewhere in Lakes Entrance but Belle Vue is my preferred accommodation and I'll certainly use Traveldream for bookings.

Pakenham

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Travel Dream has great offers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

We booked a short stay through Travel Dream recently. First class service, so very easy to use. Can thoroughly recommend them. At one stage we thought we may have to change the dates we had booked and was told this wouldn’t be a problem as long as they had the dates I needed. In the end we didn’t change but it was a good feeling to know we could have done so if needed.

Verified Customer

Amazing value for money deal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

When I received an email with a deal to stay at the Royce Hotel in Melbourne, I jumped in to take a better look as the price was amazing and included 2 nights accommodation, valet parking, daily breakfast and late checkout. We were not disappointed with exceptional service and high quality accommodation in the perfect location. All these inclusions are rare in a city hotel stay and they made our weekend effortless and even more enjoyable, especially as we also received a room upgrade, a complimentary drink at the bar and free in-house movies. The online booking process was easy and efficient. We loved our experience with Traveldream and are looking to book more trips with them in the future.

Metung Traveldream reality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

5 days at McMillans Metung was a great deal and excellent value , very enjoyable facilities and experience booking and reception was easy and timely thru Traveldream

1 of 4 pages

Is it possible to do the Europe tour with a stopover on the way to Europe?

Linda Brooks asked on Dec 09, 2018

Good morning Linda,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the 19 Day Europe Tour.

You are able to add a stopover on the way to Europe. Please feel free to contact us on info@traveldream.com.au and we'd be more than happy to assist you.

Kind regards,
The Traveldream Team

Hi do you have a tour yo Austria? Thanks Sue

Sue asked on Nov 30, 2018

Good morning Sue,

Thank you for your message. We currently have a 19 Day Europe with Royal Caribbean Cruise and Flights tour that does include travel into Austria. Additionally, our 21 Day Europe Tour also includes a night in Austria.

If you wish, please feel free to contact us at info@traveldream.com.au. We would love to assist you with your holiday planning.

The Traveldream Team

Hi there. Just wondering if its possible to do the 16 day Europe tour but without the international flights? We have points to use up and will stay in Europe extra days. Can we have a price for tour in May minus the international flights? Thank you from Lin

Lin asked on Nov 28, 2018

Good morning Lin,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the 16 Day Europe Tour.
This amazing deal is only available packaged together with tour and flights. Please do feel free to contact us on info@traveldream.com.au for any other enquiries - we'd love to assist with your holiday planning.

Have a lovely day.