Review rating:

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

The booking was easy and quick . Look forward to deal with Traveldream in the future . Thanks a lot

Great deal. Very happy with accommodation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

3 nights at the Mantra in Nelson Bay, NSW. Great accommodation and lovely resort. Helpful and friendly staff. Will definitely visit the Mantra again

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I used a scoopon voucher to book my holiday to Fiji. It included airfares and 7 nights at the Hideaway. Traveldream were fantastic to deal with. I wanted to fly Virgin and they offered me the best deal with an extrra 9 nights. I rang latter to book transfers and they were again very accomodating.

Perfection - Loved the accommodation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Aqua Resort - Nelson Bay was beautiful - we had a wonderful stay - could not fault the accommodation or service...send us more deals.. :)

Short break

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Three nights at The Esplanade Resort and Spa. Book in was easy and quick, room had a balcony with views towards the ocean, ample parking, undercover. Facilities clean and comfortable. Plenty of actiities in the area to keep people busy.

Perfect holiday and the best deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Went to mount Hotham with the family
The best deal and quality place close to everything and fantastic service

Vietnam trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Excellent. I booked a ten 10 Vietnam Vivid holiday through Travel Dream. The booking process was flawless, my couple of questions were answered professionally and promptly. The holiday was terrific.

Aqua Mantra port Stephens Top location.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Very good quality apartments within walking distance to Main Street. Could not get a better price. Everything went to plan.

Thanks a lot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

We booked 2 x 3 night stays at The Esplanade Resort in Lakes Entrance. We were able to enjoy the 6 nights in the one room. Thank you.

Mantra resort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Travel dream made it so easy for me. As an older person not good with computers this service was invaluable booking my holiday on the spot. Awesome.

The Esplanade, Lakes Entrance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

We really enjoyed our 4 day stay at The Esplanade early Nov. 2018. Used vouchers for massages at Illuka day spa, making prices very compeditive. Plenty to see around the Lakes. Been to the Esplanade before and certainly will come again.

The Esplanade, Lakes Entrance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

We enjoyed a short stay at this place, and loved everything about it. Value for money, easy access, and an elevator to drag the cases up to 3rd floor. The apartment was spacious, the kitchen had everything we needed to prepare some of our meals. The bed was comfy and the view from the windows was awesome.
We loved this place and would return again when we see the next special offer.

newcastle

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

I love travel dream!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I'm from an accommodation/hospitality background. I am also on a budget with 2 kids under 5. So when I saw this 3n deal at aqua mantra I was stoked! Having worked in the industry I knew the deal was excellent. I'd stayed at the mantra before so knew the product and it's rates in general. I booked the deal straight away. I'm writing this review from my king size bed while my 3yo day sleeps in her own room. Ahhh lovely, 3 nights all for just $299 2 adults and 2 kids. I "traveldream" about the international deals evey time I get a Promo email. One day

Verified Customer

So easy, and super value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

We booked to stay in Nelson Bay and snapped up the three night deal. Fantastic facilities and everything we would usually be paying at least double for! Our new favourite page. Very easy to deal with.

When things seem to be too good to be true.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

From the time of our of opportune booking at Bellevue on the Lakes Hotel at Lakes Entrance, the value for money, ease of organisation and quality of experience was that which is hoped for but from experience not always received.
Thanks for an enjoyable initial experience with Traveldream.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Efficiently arranged

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Saw package on line and discussed proposed changes. This agreed promptly and everything seems ok. We would consider using again

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Royce Hotel.Excellent location,just a tram ride for the CBD Melbourne. Very comfortable clean surrou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

2 nights with breakfast at the Royce Hotel St Kilda Road Melbourne. We had a fantastic break away with this deal. We certainly will return to the Royce Hotel.

Awesome Melbourne deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Great deal. Beautiful hotel, great staff, convenient location. Booking process was smooth via Traveldream. Will definitely consider both Traveldream as well as the hotel for future bookings

Amazed by the value for money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

We chose one of Traveldream's very affordable Vietnam tours and for the cost was surprised by the quality of transport used for transfers etc, great accommodation in fantastic areas and the tour itself. For the price we didn't expect such a small group size, excellent guides and the smoothness with which the tour moved along. There were no hiccups to speak of. I have already recommended Traveldream to family and friends and have no hesitation in using them again(have already started looking for next year). Value for money +++++
Cheers
Tony

Amazing DealJanne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Our visit to Metung was a wonderful experience. It was a great deal - good value for money. Booking was easy and all went smoothly.

1 of 3 pages