Review rating:

A dream come true!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

The team at True Value Homes would have to be amongst the best in the business. They went above and beyond to ensure that every stage ran smoothly. I do not believe you could ever meet a more patient, professional and supportive team. They certainly took the stress out of building. Rob the construction supervisor was absolutely wonderful. As a first time builder having someone like Rob managing my build was a relief. He's attention to detail and management skills ensured that the end product was of high quality and delivered on time.
I also received regular correspondence from the lovely Natalie who's customer service skills were impeccable. She was always prompt in responding to any queries I may have had and ensured that everything ran smoothly.
Thank you to Vince and his team for all their time, patients and understanding in assisting me through this process.
I will be forever grateful to True Value Homes for helping me realise my lifelong dream of owning a beautiful quality built home. I could not recommend them highly enough.
John.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Quality, trust & open communication.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Quality, trust & open communication is what True Value Homes have offered us since the first day we walked into their office. Having a stressful time negotiating a number of private builders to build our dream custom home without any viable options we were taken by surprise with just how True Value homes have literally invited us in to their family business and made the whole process quite simple and easy. It seemed nothing was too hard or not impossible and our needs were either met with yes mostly or expert advice was always given to better achieve our requirements. The entire staff at True Value Homes have been fantastic, their trades people have been excellent and the quality and attention to detail throughout the build thus far has been at a very very high standard and if there was anything that we were concerned about we were always ensured a quick rectification. From Vince (Director) whom took our build on from day one with an enthusiasm we were not expecting from a major builder to Rob the construction supervisor who has guided the build thus far with awesome management skills and a fantastic communication stream. My wife, Carmen and I are so stoked with this building experience so far and will be sad once it’s all finished as it has been a fun ride so far.

Thank you so much True Value Homes.
Ian & Carmen Stead

• 4 helpful votes

The best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

They built our house on schedule and I'm quite happy with the customer service. They listened to the customer and gave good explanation with things that I didn't know about building. They were also flexible with the customized request for building. The email reply was fast responded and they fixed the things that I reported straight away within a week.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

THANK YOU to all staff at TVH. LOVE our new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

We love our new home and a BIG thanks goes to Vince, Jason, Frank, Amy, Jess, Rob, Natalie and everyone else that was involved in the build process,for all of your patience, support and understanding through out. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better to build our new home. The whole process was made stress free and it was absolutely topped of with an early handover. The quality of our home is excellent and the whole crew at True Value Homes has been fantastic to work. From the moment we met with Frank and Vince, the colours and materials selection with Jess, the great support and customer service from Amy and Natalie, through to the walk through with Rob and the great detail to attention from Jason, it has been nothing short of amazing.
Are so happy with the home that I will be highly recommending TVH to all of my friends and family that are ready to build their next or first home.
Thank you thank you thank you !!!!

Melbourne and Sydney

Great build in Werribee

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

The construction of our new home was managed well and the attention to detail on the construction and finishing work was excellent. The communication process was continual and easily understood. This was combined wit regular site visits to assist with understanding of any issues that arose and decisions that needed to be made. The hand over process went smoothly thanks

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Great Customer Experience! Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Our overall experience with True Value Homes are great.

This is our first built investment property so we would like everything to be completed with good quality and within our budget. True Value homes exceeded these expectations. The building experience and overall finish quality beats our own home built with Carlisle homes to the ground. Whenever I came to the site it's always clean and tidy. The building speed is not super fast but it worths it. When handling over the house is very CLEAN and ready to live in.

I would recommend true value homes to anyone I know who wants to build an investment property. Only downside is the design to choose from is limited and I really think they should improve that.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

TRUE VALUE HOMES GAVE US GOOD QUALITY FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Our building experience was a smooth ride from start to finish because the people working for the company take pride in what they do and work as a team. We were kept informed all the way. The workmanship and build quality was of a high standard and the house was finished on time. Thanks to all at TRUE VALUE HOMES!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Thank you True Value Homes for building our home! We had experienced great customer service from the team. Special thank you to Jessica who was informative while showing us the display homes and colour selection. Amy who kept us up to date of the progress and answered to our enquiries promptly. Rob who was dedicated to ensure our home was built with quality and giving valuable advices as well as acting promptly to meet our satisfaction.

Great work!

Treat as their own home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

This is our first experience with small builder. We were bit worried after we signed the contract not sure what’s the end will be.

But we are very happy that we choosed True Value home with their friendly and quality service. No issues at all with home. Feel really solid house with their quality workmanship. They build the house like their own home not for customer.

Please keep the same kind of quality for future projects as well.

melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

First Home Buyer - Flawless Experience !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

We had our own custom plan and Sue(Sales Representative) from TVH fulfill our all requirement and customized with one of their own design.

This is the HOUSE we are waiting for.We are absolutely happy to have our keys.The whole process was easy, exciting and not stressful! The team at TVH(Sue, Jessica, Natalie, Amy, Ryan and all others) were brilliant and helpful with anything that we needed in regards to design, layout, fittings, color and any changes or queries along the way. The house is beautiful, spacious and we love it! Highly recommend for FIRST HOME BUYERS.
Especially love the façade!

THANK YOU TVH FOR YOUR SERVICES.

Great experiance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

We built with True Value Homes as our 3rd house and it was the best experience we have ever had. They were all so nice and professional. They gave us everything we asked for. If we ever build again we would defiantly be building with them. The quality of the work is amazing and the supervisors were great to deal with. Overall a great experiance

Comments
True Value Homes Official

Thank you for your very kind words! We always look forward to hearing from our past clients again. We look forward to building more dreams together!

Very Happy .. Thankyou TVH

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

The build with True Value Homes was a wonderful experience. Outstanding workmanship, excellent customer service from start to finish. Ryan & Rob handled all our queries and concerns promptly and without delay during the build. Amy and Natalie provided regular progress updates. We will recommend True Value Homes to anyone and would be happy to build with them again in the future. Jacqui & Jean-Paul Berthelot

Comments
True Value Homes Official

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure to work with to make this dream become a reality. We look forward to building your future together!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Good service and the house they build is what you buy from the contract.
Thanks Sharon Dong in Sales that explained all the inclusions and upgrades, assisting with my colour selection process.
Thanks Rob (Site Supervisor) with a great attention to detail which resulted in a extremely high quality build.
Thanks Jade irsic and Sharon who kept me up to date with the build progress with regular emails including progress photos.

Comments
True Value Homes Official

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure building for you both. It was even more pleasurable to see both homes completed in the same street. We hope you enjoy your new True Value home!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

This is perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Good service and the house they build is what you buy from the contract.

Comments
True Value Homes Official

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Best Builder, Great Quality of Workmanship & Products used, On time Delivery, Wonderful Customer Ser

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

It has been a wonderful experience so far with True Value Home, I would highly recommend it for First Home Owners (who are new and inexperienced of process). Below are specific reasons I am recommending True Value Home

Excellent process and steps during your building process, gives you all detail and get all paperwork beforehand while making contract in Place.I have never seen a day’s delay in getting Building permit, third party inspections, Connections for Electricity, Water, Sewage Gas even to an extend of getting my Opticomm connection (they schedule everything for me)

We had Maria as Sales she had been a wonderful person to give us in depth description and details of all steps involved in Building, very clear with Estate requirements, suggestive and making your requirement much comprehended at the time of making sale, no false commitments and clearing everything that is included in the package.

Jessica had been very effective in working out for Selection process made it so easy that we did it in less than 4 hours (and we are very happy with all colour and other selections – when my home is ready), genuine opinion and coming up with options that helps in decision making.

Rob our Site supervisor, on TOP of every details of your house, any confusion give him a call and he has it all on his list, never delay a day, gives you most accurate and true information regarding your built (never give fake promise or commitment), co-operative and its easy approach (this is very important as when you are building your first home you have lot of questions and might be a common sense questions) but he had been very patience in giving information always calm and composite in sharing information.

Natalie very committed Customer service person, giving regular (almost weekly) updates on your built with all documents, reports & most specially Pictures of what’s going on your built. She has been amazing making it feel real time – felt like you are always connected and moving along with your built. Very approachable and reach out to necessary people to get information.

Had once been in touch with Jason (manager) at True value homes had a confusion that was not on paper, but he has been very customer focus on coming up with solution and been very accommodating to get it resolved in less than half an hour. Getting a call back from Builder seems to be unbelievable. Level of customer service is expressed by each person in organisation.

All in all it had been a very smooth built I could have ever imagined. Quality of workmanship & use of products even with their standard built is of premium quality. Been delivered house well before committed and in time.
Looking forward for same level of co-operation & Support after built (during warranty period)
Best wishes to True Value Team, keep your Customer Centric work culture, Cheers!!!

Comments
True Value Homes Official

Thank you for your kind words and compliments! The team at True Value Homes are committed to making our clients feel included in the process of building their dream home. We aim to ensure that you ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

True Value Homes Builds High Quality Home with Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

From the very start to the completion of my property, my experience with True Value Homes was just excellent. Maria provided really good guidance in my design selections. When the construction started, I got regular updates and I received photos of the property. The house was completed way ahead of time and when it was ready to be handed over, True Value Homes was very accommodating with my availability. I had the house independently and professionally inspected and again the result was really good. The independent inspector told me that the house was very well built and he could not find any major faults. Thanks to True Value Homes for the excellent job and superb customer service! Thanks to Maria, Amy, Jade and Rob.

Comments
True Value Homes Official

Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes, work together with our clients to ensure the best possible outcome of their home. This includes particular features and styles clients r... read more »

Point Cook

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

From start to finish I am truly impressed with the professionalism of True Value Homes. From purchase to handover all staff I dealt with were always courteous and were able to answer all my questions.

Thanks Brian in Sales that explained all the inclusions and upgrades.
Thanks Jessica for assisting with my colour selection process.
Thanks Amy who kept me up to date with the build progress with regular emails including progress photos.

So efficient was True Value Homes that my new home to ready for hand over a month in advance.

Comments
True Value Homes Official

Thank you for your kind words! All staff at True Value Homes are committed to each and every client. There are no questions too big or small for us to answer. We welcome all questions to ensure tha... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Thank You Maria, Vince, Rob and the rest of the True Value Homes team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I dealt with Maria at sales who was absolutely fantastic helping me find a home suitable to my budget, moving from this process I dealt with Vince who explained the building processes and the companies point of difference, compared to major builders, True Value Homes is a family business and dealing with them directly was a great experience. Jessica was great with colour selections helping me choose schemes that would suit my home. Rob (Site Supervisor) showed a great attention to detail when it came to the inspections, I was continually updated throughout the entire build.

I am looking to build another investment in the near future and will build with them again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Homes Official

Thank you for your very kind words! The team at True Value Homes, welcome the opportunity to keep in touch with our past clients. We enjoy having return customers, building second homes with us. Al... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Thank you for delivering your promise!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Quality build at prices to suit your budget. A professional team delivering build quality above expectations and before expected completion time. They keep you informed throughout the build process and are flexible in their approach to provide you a stress free build. They are responsive even after handover to fix any issues that arise after you move into your new home. Thank you Team True Value Homes!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Homes Official

Thank you for your kind words! We are motivated to keep clients satisfied with their investment even after we have handed over. The team at True Value Homes are always willing to help in any way we... read more »

melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Very Happy, Fantastic Quality Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

If you are looking at building I would highly recommend True Value Homes. I was impressed with the Quality of the finishes & build. Our build manager Rob was great, very professional & friendly always at the ready to meet at the house and answer any questions about the build. There was Great communication throughout the build with constant updates and friendly service from the team. Our Thanks to the team for making everything so easy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Homes Official

Thank you for your kind words! The team at True Value Homes aim to take away the stress from our clients and make it a hassle free process, from contract signing all the way to the day you move in.... read more »

1 of 4 pages

Hello, I have a design created by Harvan Design in Pakenham that I would like to have quoted. It is going through council at the moment and in the process of getting quotes. I do have a copy of plans that are being submitted through council at the moment if you can quote from this? Where are you based I am impressed by your reviews? Warm regards Dianne van der Velde [contact detail removed]

Dianne van der velde asked on Jul 11, 2018

Hello Dianne,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please send your full enquiry including supporting documentation through to info@truevaluehomes.com.au and one of our friendly team will be in touch to discuss this further.

TVH Customer Care Team

which of your designs/series has the biggest/most suitable roof area for solar panels? thank you

mega asked on Jun 14, 2018

Hi Mega,

Thank you for your enquiry. All our home designs incorporate a 22.5 degree pitch roof which is suitable for solar panels, however the orientation of the home design on your land will determine a suitable roof area for maximum solar efficiency. An example of this would be if you chose a 35sq single storey home design with a very large roof area, however true north is towards the front of the home where the roof area is the smallest, thus decreasing the area suitable for solar panels.

If your looking for a home design based on the biggest roof area for solar panel placement, I would suggest you make sure your land is facing east or west and that way the largest roof section of the home always faces the sun during the hottest parts of the day (i.e north). A general rule of thumb is; the larger the home size (m² or sqs), the larger the roof area. So in answering your question, any home design from 25sqs (232m²) upwards would be our best suggestion. Our Claremont Series is the perfect fit.

We hope we have explain everything in answering your question.

If you are after any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team at info@truevaluehomes.com.au.

Customer Support
True Value Homes

Do you build custom homes?

Vyshak A asked on Apr 01, 2018

Hello Vyshak A,

Thank you for your enquiry. We allow modifications to our standard home designs but not full custom homes.

I hope this helps and if you require any further information please don't hesitate to contact us on info@truevaluehomes.com.au or call 1300 438 825.

True Value Customer Care Team