Verified Customer

Broken tiles and no repairs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

This was done back in 2014. I'm still dealing with the repercussions. Just felt like writing a review now.

Anyway. They came and installed the panels and left some broken tiles. This was done during the summer which doesn't rain much in Perth. It took me a while to notice the leaking because the leaking was small and I have insulation. When winter came and after there was enough water to sip through the insulation it started staining my Gyprock ceiling. I took them to consumer protection and they just denied everything. Went on this battle for a while.

Anyway, don't ever use them. I'm still dealing with it now and it will cost me a fortune to fix it. A lot more than what the panels are saving in electricity that's for sure.

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Louis, we’re so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. To help us, can you please privately send your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up your job and ... read more »

True Value Solar Official

Hi Louis, you still haven’t given us your details after multiple requests. This normally indicates your issue has been resolved; we’re pleased you need no further assistance. Thanks for choosing True Value Solar and enjoy the power of the sun!

• 1 helpful vote

Dreadful service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

We had a ten panel system installed some years ago, but my elderly mother-in-law had not realized that it has never worked. It turns out that the ten micro-inverters were all faulty. It is staggering how expert the ‘True Value’ team are at procrastinating – they talk the talk, but nothing happens. If someone says they will ring you back – they almost certainly won’t. I get the impression that nothing meaningful can be achieved without the CEO’s approval. (I’ve been told that they will talk to him about our problem, but he’s not here this morning.)
I have diarised 23 phone calls to TVS since Jan 2018. That means hours of torture by the meaningless drivel on their recorded message – the ‘Platinum Package’ is obviously much better than the ‘Ultimate Package’- this is clear to the conversants just from the name. ‘Five kilowatts of energy’ gets a mention too. (You would hope they know that kilowatt is not a unit of energy – it’s power!). You can have all this in fewer steps than tying a Windsor knot.
Our despair had us very close to contacting Consumer Affairs Victoria and/or our lawyers but, after eight months of stress and wasted time, TVS finally approved installation under warranty of a replacement inverter. Even that did not go smoothly, but it is now done and working as it should have been years ago. There must be many companies who will do a much better job than True Value Solar. I would not recommend them to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Andy, apologies for your poor experience. We would love to help you with your issue. Can you please contact us privately with your full address, details on your issue, phone and T order number i... read more »

True Value Solar Official

Hi Andy, we have not received a reply, and can we assume you’re you don’t need our assistance? If you do, please reply with your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can review your case. Thanks, Mel.

Mount Beauty

Awful customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

We recently had our system installed. We paid upfront thinking this would make things quicker. It didn't. It's been 3 months...the panels were installed 4 weeks ago and there STILL hasn't been someone out to inspect and connect it all. No one will answer calls or anything. It's ridiculous. Honestly wish I'd gone elsewhere. I think I'll be contacting VCAT.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Wilks, we’re so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. We would love you help you with your issue. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your full address, details on your is... read more »

It's finally been connected but only after contacting your company and the installers NUMEROUS times per day as none of you seem to answer or return calls/emails. Id never recommend true value sola... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Absolutely incompetent and still holding onto deposit after cancellation.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

I ordered two seperate systems for two seperate properties. This proved far too difficult to manage with many a delay hundreds of phone calls and the site assessor not adhering to scheduled time frame becoming disgruntled and turning power off to house and existing solar array(installed by Tvs 2012). Resulting in spoiled food and solar inactive for 2 months only realised when electric bill received. Nathan Greenhill was the technician who done this captured on home cctv. Absolute cowboys with poor business practices and currently breaching consumer law by withholding deposit. Preparing civil litigation against this company and its practices....Be warned.....

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Jas, apologies for your poor experience. We would love to help you with your issue. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your full address, phone and T order number if you have o... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Terrible after service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I purchased 2 x 5kw systems and one of the inverters died after a couple of months, no problem these things happen. TVS acknowledged there was a problem and emailed me back to say that at technician would be out within 6 weeks. I received no call or anything so I called back 7 weeks later they assured me it would be sorted by the end of the week anyway after 3 months and dozens of phone calls a tech finally fixed the system I missed out on the entire summer of solar. My biggest issue was the amount of times I was told I would receive a callback to arrange a time and didn’t even get a callback or email (at least 20 times) it wasn’t until I began calling them 2x per day every day that a they finally sent a tech out with no appointment it was lucky my wife was home on the day to let them in.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Olly, we are sorry you weren’t happy with your experience and want to make it right for you. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your address, phone, email and T order number, i... read more »

You had many many many opportunities to make it right at the time of my problem all I expected was a call back wich you guys promised many times and never got back to me once. I even asked to speak... read more »

Sydney

• 5 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Stay far away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

2 months after they got a deposit i decided to cancel as no progress was made. I made easily 15 phone calls to try to move things along- So many promises that didn't eventuate. Cancelled the job due to a lack of confidence. Only got a $51 refund apparently due to being outside the cooling off period but i was never provided this advice nor is it on their site. Made a formal complaint to them and they didn't respond at all not complying with their own complaint acknowledgement timeframe. Went to Fair Trading and was advised that they too weren’t responded too within the required timeframe. I was advised by Fair Trading to go to the ACCC- cant be bothered! Such a disrespectful company with poor systems and processes but some good staff trying to make it all work for customers. I am happy to recommend Energus instead. Great product, great communication and timely service.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Lis, thanks for your review, we really appreciate ALL customer feedback, no matter what. We’re truly sorry you weren’t happy with your experience and want to make it right for you. To help us, c... read more »

Do you have a private message facility because contacting the company direct is a pointless exercise.

True Value Solar Official

Hi Lis, you can private message directly here on Product Review. I have sent you one, you should see this in your Product Review inbox. Many thanks, Mel.

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Would never recommend or use again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

System installed by a Franchise from Rockhampton. Had to upgrade switchboard as a part of the process. Hot water System was wired incorrectly into normal tariff circuit and not off peak. Took 2 months of chasing up and $$$ in extra electricity cost which was never refunded.

System ran fine for 2 yrs and then the Franchisee contacted me to conduct a clean and inspection $300 to maintain my warranty which i payed for and was completed. However I never received the promised thermal camera images or customer report on system.

3 Yrs later I organised a local solar panel installer to clean the panels and inspect them. After cleaning they issued me a report informing me that 11 of the Panels in my array had Microfractures and where a fire hazard.

I immediately contacted the Franchisee who told me to contact True Value Solar for the Warranty.

I contacted True Value Solar and forwarded them the Report re the Microfractures and was informed that in their opinion the damage was only cosmetic.

2 Months later my Inverter Failed. As it was out of Warranty I asked True Value to Quote me a new Inverter. Which they did but with the Caveat that an installer had to come from Brisbane to install it. (at $1000) I purchased and had installed an inverter from a Local Supplier. However on installation they found that one of the Strings of Panels had an Isolation Fault and was not supplying Power.

I have been constantly trying to get True Value to come and look at my panels and accept that their is an issue. They do not respond to emails and are nearly impossible to get on the phone. Their support number asks you to leave a message and then just hangs up before you can leave anything. They demanded a $250 service fee to come and look at the panels but even though I have payed it over a month ago they have not acknowledged receipt of the payment or organised anyone to come and inspect. I have even contacted the Office of Fair Trading in QLD who have been trying to contact True Value on my Behalf and they have been having the same issue regarding response to emails etc.

The last email received after 6 months of back an forth states that True Value don't have a record of the order and that I need to contact the Franchisee in regards to the Warranty. I have installation documents cleary stating it was True Value.

This delay is costing me $1000's of dollars in input credits at 44c.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Will, thank you for your review. As you are aware, customer care has been in discussion with you regarding your issue and are dealing with it privately. Many thanks, Mel.

They may have been discussing it with me. However no resolution has been made. In fact True Value has basically denied the problem is theirs, will not come and inspect. Refunded my $250 Service ... read more »

Finally convinced True Value to come and Inspect the System. Inspection carried out and report has been sent to True Value over a week ago. Have chased them up twice already and still no response.

Adelaide

• 1 answer

Big mistake going with True Value Solar

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Disgraceful customer service. Still trying to get my inverter warranty issue sorted. After numerous phone calls, emails and written complaints still no one has bothered to get back to me. They are all over you when you are purchasing from them but when you have an issue with your system, they are no where to be seen. Customer service is the worst I've ever experienced - they have an attitude and talk over you when you are trying to explain the issue. Then you get numerous promises that someone will look into it and will call you back - that never happened. I've been trying to get answers FOR FIVE WEEKS so far. My inverter is getting worse therefore we're losing money but I guess that's not their problem as they have already been paid for the job so they don't bother with customer care. The stress and frustration they have caused is not acceptable. Taking the matter further. There are many other solar companies out there - steer clear of this one. Check out other reviews, looks like this is a common issue!

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Belinda, we’re so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. It’s really important to us to address this and find a solution as quickly as possible. To help us, can you please contact us privat... read more »

Still waiting for someone to action my complaint. Despite contacting both Customer Resolutions (which is a complete waste of time - apparently only one person looks after this area and, funnily en... read more »

My issue has now been sorted out. Thank you for working with me TVS to resolve the situation.

East Palmerston/Innisfail

• 3 comments

Dealing with MORONS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I live at East Palmerston - 15klms from Innisfail in Far North Queensland.- know nothing about Solar.
I was thinking of installing Solar and contacted TVS because they are the sponsors of the Essendon BombersI
I was bamboozled and signed up for a system which included 20 panels and 2 free.
First proposal was rejected by Ergon Energy (QLD) - 2nd was accepted but they reduced the panels to 17 and no power back to the Grid.
The installation went great by a crew of 4 - I was never advised until the installation that the crew was from Townsville - a 6-8 hour round trip.
When installation was complete there was a part missing that blocked the extra power back to the grid.
I have asked TVS when this would be done and I am still waiting.
I paid the full amount of the installation to TVS which included a Travel Fee of $1250 - Townsvill/East Palmerston/Townsvilley7 which I have asked to be refunded to me.
I contacted the Townsville Installer and he is now in conflict with TVS who expect him to do the round trip from Townsville to fit the part at no cost.
The Installer rang TVS advising them of the travel distance from Townsville to Innisfail and was told the "the boss wants systems on roofs" and he authorised the travel for installation.
I have asked why a Townsville installer was used when there are installer in both Innisfail or Cairns
You can fly from Melbourne to Cairns faster than you can drive Townsville to East Palmerston.
TVS staff are MORONS - I sent email with my name Neil and got a reply "Hi Ned"
I was passed onto their Warranty Dept and have heard nothing about the missing part.
I only wish I had read all the bad reviews before making contact with TVS.
They have very limited communication skills.
I plan to lodge a complaint with the ACCC.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Neil, as you are aware we have been in contact with you every day to update you and as we informed you, the missing part is on its way to you now, which will then be installed. We use the best i... read more »

What a load of crap - TVS has NOT been in contact with me everyday with updates so get your facts right. I have been told by Teresa yesterday that the missing part has been posted to me - I then ha... read more »

True Value Solar Official

Hi Neil, I have been advised that we have resolved your issue. We were so happy to be able to address this for you. Please let me know if there is anything else you need assistance with. Many thanks, Mel.

Solar has not worked since installation over 2 years ago

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

I purchased a 5kW Master Package November Special solar system and inverter 27 November 2015.
Reported it faulty, had 2 replacement inverters installed and confirmation that the wiring was incorrect from the beginning. This was apparently corrected on the installation of the 3rd inverter (September 2017). I still do not have a working solar system. I have had SA Power Networks out twice to confirm by a week-long logging system the error is not due to voltage as the highest voltage logged in a week was 256v. Still True Value Solar insists it is not their problem and say 'I have triple checked with our installer and he has told me that 265v is what the inverter is set at and it cannot go any higher.' I have to stress I have made well over 20 phone calls and even more emails to try and resolve this problem.
Their reply:
1. Edge/TVS install EdgeIQ at customer’s home to provide instant protection and reduced electricity consumption. This also allows us to also ascertain the exact voltage level at the customer’s home.
2. If the voltage is exceeding 265 volts (which is EdgeIQ’s default OVP setting), the customer/TVS can request Edge to change the setting to a higher voltage.
3. At the same time, Edge would like to contact SAPN on the customer’s behalf and attempt to negotiate a transformer tap. It’s evident that, regardless of the operation of the customer’s solar, the network voltage is outside of AS4777 limits and is therefore SAPN’s responsibility to address.

So, in essence, my options are;
1. You have SAPN out again as it is definitely not the inverter and their voltage is not within the limits it is supposed to be
2. You upgrade to a different inverter to deal with the voltage spikes
3. We install an EdgeIQ, free of charge, and they liaise with SAPN also on your behalf to have them tap the transformer. In the meantime, you shouldn’t experience as many, or any, drop outs.
Please let me know what you would like to do. These are our only options.

Overall I feel like they will not fix the problem but pass the blame off to another company to deal with. I have previously asked if they can not repair the problem to then remove the system repair the roof damage and provide a refund to which they refused.
I want compensation for my power bills which have actually increased since installation not decreased and I want to have a working solar system as I have paid for one!
I am so disappointed. I'd give ZERO, no stars if it was an option!

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Emma, thanks for your review, we really appreciate ALL customer feedback, no matter what. We’re truly sorry you weren’t happy with your experience and want to make it right for you. To help us, ... read more »

DAWESVILLE

Isolator crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

The isolaters were coming in March. When I ring up the recall phone number at the start of April I get told that the DC isolaters are due in 2 weeks and that they will contact me soon. After these 2 weeks elapse I again ring up and get told that the electrician has been given the isolators and will soon be in contact. After no contact 3 weeks later I call again to be told that [name removed] has the isolators, has been installing them and will contact me on either on Friday the 11th of May or on the Monday following. It is now Tuesday and still no contact. If I had known how pathetic this response was going to be and how long it has taken I could have months ago just paid an electrician to fix it. I now have another 1000$ electricity bill due that would have been substantially less if they had pulled their finger out.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Mick, thanks for your review, we are sorry you weren’t happy with your experience and want to make it right for you. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your address, phone, ema... read more »

• 1 review
  • 7 helpful votes

This Company is a worry

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Having read other reviews, and I am worried.
Even thought I have a warranty work order, it has been over five months for some action to occur.
Like others, ringing the company gets a nice person who says action will occur but a week later nothing.
Have taken step one and gone to Consumer affairs and written the letter.
I will wait a week for next step.

Finally after the wrong Inverter was sent to the installer the correct one was sent direct to my home.
Installer rang and arranged a date for installation.
Since completion there has been no contact from TVS
So in my estimation not worth the hassle. Use a local firm for supply and service.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Graham, apologies for the wait on this, I will follow up with customer care. Apologies and Many thanks, Mel.

• 1 review
  • 9 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Repair

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Hi...I have been waiting since 19 /2/2018 for someone to fix your problem..that is the DC Isolaters.
It is now May..I really think this is a long time. I have only got to use the panels for a couple of months..really have no idea how good or bad.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Peter, we have private messaged you to ask for your details to remedy the situation. Please send these through, so we can look up your job and find a solution to your situation. Many thanks and apologies, Mel.

Your reference number for this claim is: W507830

still no come back from them seems they say they want to fix it just for every one to see

Hobart

• 9 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes

IPD recall

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Hi...I have been waiting since 14th December for someone to fix your problem..that is the DC Isolaters.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Sally, we’re so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. It’s really important to us to address this and find a solution as quickly as possible. To help us, can you please contact us privatel... read more »

I will do this but I have already emailed your firm asking when and explaining this isn't my problem but yours.

Just sent another email through..be interesting to see what happens.

Gold Coast

Customet Service - Non existant

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

They were quick to advise I upgrade my inverter to 5kw so i can easily and according to the salesman cheap to upgrade later. Lesson here get that info in writing. Very quick to get an installer to arrange to install it. 2 and half years later I have two faulty panels. Everyone hates dealing with those overseas call centres but they give a far far superior customer service that True Value Solar. (Sarcasm.) your are in a queue for at least 35 to 40 minutes. I kept calling back, sending pictures and being told they didn’t get them, then being told it can be up to 4 to 6 weeks. I called week 5, just brushed off with it is in progress. Week 6 still nothing. Emailed a angry but not abusive complaint and got the customer service manger telling me the panels have to be ordered even though I was told two weeks before they had been sent to the warehouse in Qld. Finally the job was given to a sub contractor to fix. They weren’t happy about giving me his number and i called him, he is also getting the run around by them. He called them on my claim and next thing i get an email telling me it will take two to three weeks before it is repaired and then told me to resist from contacting the repairer. He called me back to say call him anytime. Well i am into week 4 and nothing. The repair guy is getting the run around. This started at the end of Jan 2018 but had to resend pictures, as claimed they were not received, so resent at the beginning of Feb 2018. Really really poor and substandard service. If only I knew this I would never had purchased from them.

At the end if the day find a local installer, asked around who is good as the ongoing lack of service is very painful.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Carlos, so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. We would like to remedy this situation as quickly as possible. Can you please contact us privately with your full address, phone and T orde... read more »

Hi Mel, unfortunately contacting you directly would simply be calling the 13 number and go through the same process as before since there is no direct way to discuss with yourself. The panels have ... read more »

Well things just don't change with this company. I developed what's called worming on more panels. The customer service manger , she tells me worming is not a fault and I would have to give her fiv... read more »

• 19 helpful votes

Big Black Hole

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

The sales person worked hard to work out a deal and get our business, but after that, True Value have no interest in managing you as a customer, and you enter their big black hole of after-sales service. There is too many companies involved in the process, resulting in lack of or miscommunication, unnecessary delays and issues. Can't even get the grid connection done because they haven't submitted an alteration request to Powercor (the distributor) through their ePortal. Offered a Solar Smart Monitor that doesn't even work - they were meant to set up the account but didn't, and I've asked 3 times to get it sorted but it's still not. They make promises and never follow through. Avoid this company at all costs! You'll be just another number.

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Daz, so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. It’s important to us to address this and find a solution as quickly as possible. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your ful... read more »

True Value Solar Official

Hi Daz, we messaged you twice privately to request your details however we still do not have them. This normally indicates your issue has been resolved; we’re pleased you need no further assistance... read more »

Yes Mel, was finally resolved after 2 months and with assistance from the installer and our energy retailer who were more than helpful, given True Value Solar failed to respond to more than 8 email... read more »

Melbourne

• 11 helpful votes

Awful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

When I first bought my 3.5kW solar panel array just over 2 years ago, I'd have given true Value Solar 5 stars to reflect the company's efficiency and the communication skills of the personnel I dealt with. However, my recent experiences have changed this and if I could give them zero stars I would.

Last October I noticed a rapid decline in the efficiency of my system and so, after monitoring it for 3 weeks, wrote an email to True Value asking if they could arrange to inspect the system and, if necessary, repair the fault. I received no response and began looking into what it might cost to pay a local electrician to inspect the system (I found 2 local businesses who were both able to visit within a few days and who both charged the same fee: $150).

After 10 days, I still hadn't heard from True Value, so attempted to phone them. After waiting 8 minutes in their queue, a recorded message told me they were still busy and they ended the call. I sent another email, but still received no response and so checked out other customer's experiences on this forum. The number of complaints concerned me and so I followed one reviewer's suggestion and posted a message to True Value through Facebook. This elicited a response.

I was asked to provide data, which I did, and which they promptly responded to, while advising me that it would be a couple of weeks before technicians could be sent and that, if no fault was found, I'd be charged $250. This seemed fair enough.

After 2 weeks, I wrote to ask if a technician had been allocated, but received no response. After 6 weeks (and 2 months since first contacting them), I used True Value's online Live Chat to ask for the email address of the company's Managing Director, so that I might express my concerns, and I was advised to write directly to him at the TVS postal address, which I did.

Although my Live Chat seemed to provoke another response - a form email from the technician's department telling me that my open warranty claim hadn't been forgotten and they'd be in touch with me shortly - I heard nothing else from them, and didn't even receive an acknowledgement from the Managing Director's office.

Two weeks later, and almost 3 months since I first contacted True Value Solar, I woke to the smell of burning coming from the DC Isolator and the inverter no longer functioning at all. I shut the system down, emailed TVS technicians (undeliverable) and TVS Customer Care, and wrote to Consumer Affairs.

As the day wore on, the smell of burning grew stronger and appeared to be coming from the roof, so I tried ringing TVS again, but was able to get through this time. The consultant fortunately recognised the urgency and promised to have a technician there within 30 minutes. He did indeed arrive in this timeline (being a member of one of the local electrician businesses I'd originally approached), and I was able to see how the DC Isolator had completely burnt out and how the original installers had failed to prevent rain from flowing down the cable conduit into the isolator.

While the system had now been disabled, I still heard nothing from True Value, but received advice from Consumer Affairs in the meantime with regards to referring the matter to VCAT. They advised me to tell TVS that I was going to do this, citing Australian Consumer Law section 54, which I did, as well as citing section 59(1) and section 59(2), which also seemed relevant. Having heard nothing from the Managing Director, I also wrote directly to the CEO of M+W Group, who own True Value.

Although, no one from True Value contacted me after the burnout, within one day of writing to advise of my intent to refer the matter to VCAT, the same local electrician turned up to repair the system. Since then, I received an email from the CEO of M+W Group noting my concerns, and received a phone call from TVS asking if I was happy with the work their technicians had done.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 9 helpful votes

Beware of this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

I purchased a solar system from TVS and shortly after had to turn it off due to the isolator being recalled,. No one has replaced this after 3 months and no one will contact me with date as to when it will be replaced. I paid over $3000 for a system and now are paying for electricity!!

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Erin I am very sorry to read about your experience. I’d like to investigate your issues personally and make sure we’ve done everything possible to resolve them, and see if we can do anything f... read more »

True Value Solar Official

Hi Erin, we haven’t received your details yet. We can’t look into your case and provide a solution until we have at least your full address. Can you get back to us in aprivate message please so we ... read more »

True Value Solar Official

Hi Erin, you still haven’t given us your details after multiple requests. This normally indicates your issue has been resolved; we’re pleased you need no further assistance. Thanks for choosing True Value Solar and enjoy the power of the sun!

Angle park

Total frustration

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I was sold 5 kw solar system in end of October 2017 and no body contacted me since then . So I tried ringing them to ask for status of application and ever since I got only one answer that they are busy and will contact me back. Nobody bother to contact back and now I asked them to cancel it but still no reply since last week of November 2017

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi Jim, we are so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience. To help us, can you please contact us privately with your full address, phone and T order number if you have one, so we can look up you... read more »

Thanks for showing your sincere customer service . It was a prompt response , only 3 months . Keep your good work

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 8 helpful votes

Customer Care should be called Couldn't Care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

True Value customer care have stupid working there.
They lie and delay and feed you crap all the way.
But I knew I was right so I took on the fight.
I contacted Consumer Affairs, True Value said who cares.
They huffed and they puffed but it was all just a bluff.
And when it came to the crunch they laid down without taking a punch.
After more than four months delay my system was fixed next day.
It's a dirty game they play don't deal with them, no way.
Spend your money elsewhere with people who really care.
As I said before True Value customer care have stupids working there.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
True Value Solar Official

Hi I am very sorry to read about your experience. I’d like to investigate your issues personally and make sure we’ve done everything possible to resolve them, and see if we can do anything furthe... read more »

My Ref no is W503601 and you are right, I am not happy with the way I was treated.When I purchased my solar system I also gave you three other jobs. And just so you know I said customer care had ax... read more »

True Value Solar Official

Hi Allan, thanks for providing your details and apologies for the wait. Just to let you know, we’re looking up your case and our customer service team will be in back touch within 48 hours. Thanks, Mel.

1 of 14 pages